Tere Liye

|| *Tere Liye Articles Corner (No Comments)* || (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 51

-Anu13-

IF-Dazzler

-Anu13-

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
'Tere Liye' Slips; 'Uttaran' Nudges Ahead

'Tere Liye' has thus far made news not for its on-screen content, but for the off-screen emotions running high among fans of Harshad Chopda, Anupriya Kapoor, and Additi Gupta. Chopda's legion of fans have ridiculed Anupriya Kapoor, and demanded return of Additi opposite him.

We've been flooded with love/hate comments for any story on 'Tere Liye', or its actors. Some unruly Additi Gupta fans have been pretty nasty in their criticism of Anupriya Kapoor, who made her TV debut with the Balaji Telefilms show. Some of them even cursed the show saying that the TRP ratings will go down.

Looks like the ill wishes of the anti-Anupriya camp has started taking its toll on the show's TRPs.

The average TVR of 'Tere Liye' dropped from 3.9 to 3.7 in the TAM week 27 (June 27–July 3). The show, which was at par with rival 'Uttaran' a fortnight ago, has now fallen behind marginally to the Colors show. This week 'Tere Liye' clocked a peak TVR of 4.1 on Wednesday, June 30. 'Uttaran' clocked the same number that day, but the following episode earned them a peak TVR of 4.8 thereby pushing it to number 15 in the table. 'Tere Liye' is rated number 27.

The Balaji show opened the week with a TVR of 3.7 as opposed to 4.0 of 'Uttaran'. The latter notched up to 4.7 in the following day whereas 'Tere Liye' clocked just 3.8. It was all square on Wednesday, but 'Uttaran' (4.8) took a lead of 1 TRP on Thursday. This was cut down to .0.2 as both shows observed dip in TRPs on Friday.

However, the anti-Anupriya clan cannot be solely held responsible for the drop in TRP of 'Tere Liye'. The maximum footage is currently garnered by the child actors who are playing the young Taani and Anuragi. Perhaps, it's time to show Harshad in the asylum. That will certainly boost the TRPs again, and definitely make the fans go crazy.

--Mayur Lookhar/TellyCafe.com

http://www.tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/715-tere-liye-slips-uttaran-surges-ahead.html

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| *Tere Liye Articles Corner (No Comments)* || (Page 10)" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Anu13-

IF-Dazzler

-Anu13-

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Nothing bhalo about it
Kshama Rao, K Shama Rao
Posted: Jul 09, 2010 at 1352 hrs IST
Review2
Tere Liye,br>Monday - Friday, 10 pm, Star Plus
Kasauti Zindagi Kay will always remain one of Ekta Kapoor's best love stories. It's a different thing that Anurag-Prerna's love story went over all the country side and ultimately fell off the geographical map in its last few years. Yet, Onu and Prerna remained television's own Heer Ranjha. And then Ekta announced Tere Liye, a story which spoke about love between Onu (a different one this time) and Taani, yet she refrained from calling it a love story. At the press conference of the show, she spoke so highly about the story, its setting which is incidentally in Ekta's favourite city Kolkata. I was expecting Kolkata, Onu and Taani to just sweep me off my feet. But some dozen episodes later, I haven't moved an inch'worse, my hands itch for the remote every time I sit to watch it. Why do I watch it? For the love of my job, to review it! First things first, there is nothing magical about Onu and Taani. There is nothing 'aww-so-cute' about a very young, about 14-year-old horizontally challenged Onu (though some may find that cute!) trying to wolf down six kulfis at a go or stuffing himself with rosogullas every time he has a tiff with Taani with an irritating fringe. The story starts with Taani, an established singer who comes to visit Anurag at a mental asylum on a rainy night and tells her story about her strange, inexplicable love for her "husband, Onu". The portly matron has no choice but to lend an ear!
Onu is a rich boy and Taani, his poor neighbour. The two pairs of parents are close friends and once just decide to marry the kids off much to their annoyance and ours too considering we are never given an explanation of why it happened! The story is currently moving back and forth and 10-12 episodes down the line, the show has barely stirred me.

Why doesn't it work for me? Can't relate to the two kids at all! They look too smart without an iota of innocence about them. There is nothing sweet, pure about their friendship. While Anupriya Kapoor, the older Taani has an angelic face, I wonder if Harshad Chopda is the right fit. In any case, it would be too early to comment on the chemistry of the two.
As for the setting, it's as authentic as Chinese Manchurian with curry leaves! For instance, Taani speaks about life 10 years ago and yet strangely, her mother is bickering with the domestic help over Hrithik Roshan's Kites and "Burbura"! No generous references to misti, Rabindrasangeet and babu moshai can make the show Kolkataesque!
Tere Liye? Not for me for sure.
Verdict:
Till Taani and Onu grow up, I would rather watch the reruns of the initial episodes of Kasauti Zindagi Kay.

Link:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Iriss

-Anu13-

IF-Dazzler

-Anu13-

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Tere Liye fares well
July 10th, 2010
Tere Liye fares well

It seems like a happy homecoming for Ekta Kapoor on Star Plus, at least so far. Her return on the channel's prime time after a bad patch between the two, with Tere Liye has begun on a sound footing. The show opened to good response with an audience share of 3.8 per cent in the first week.

Incidentally, this is the best opening and launch average for a show at 10 pm on Star Plus in the last one year. However, 10 pm has been a fertile slot on the channel as Sabki Laadli Bebo was doing pretty well before it was shunted to 6.30 pm to make way for Tere Liye two weeks ago. Ekta's 'never-seen-before' love story has maintained the momentum in the second week as well with an average rating of 3.9. While Ekta hasn't disappointed and the love story seems to be doing well, it's still early days. But post-makeover, most prime time Star Plus shows have recorded higher ratings as the channel's audience share has increased by about five per cent. So is it the case of high tide lifting all boats?

Link:

-Anu13-

IF-Dazzler

-Anu13-

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged

Watch out for an action-packed finale!

The show has enthralled audiences for the past couple of months and definitely aims to leave you awestruck for the finale! The celebrity participants have vowed to keep up the level of entertainment and leave the audiences gasping for more. The celebrity guests for the finale are the headliners from the cricketing world – Irfan Pathan and spinner Harbhajan Singh, along with popular faces from the television industry like Anurag (Harshad Chopra), Krishna (Arhan Behl), Suhana (Ragini Khanna and Akshara (Hina Khan) .

If this isn't enough for you to jump off your seats, the winning team will walk away with a cash prize of whopping Rs. 50 lac and a scintillating trophy. And that's not all, the super dancer of the series will drive home in Mahindra Xylo. So keep your fingers crossed for your favourite team and contestant.

Showing 7 of 8 images Previous Next

Special Guests

Zara Nachke Dikha pulls a lot of crowd from the telly world. For the finale, several stars graced the stage, including Harshad Chopra aka Anuraag of Tere Liye, Krishna from Pratigya, Suhana and Akshara from Sasural Genda Phool and Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai respectively. The popularity of the show even dragged cricketing stars, Irfan Pathan and Bhajji to the finale. They will be seen crooning and dancing along with the participants. Irfan will be seen dressed as a dulha! We wonder if he is following the footsteps of his skipper and looking for a suitable dulhaniya for himself. Bhajji though will don the hat of a dance guru and will teach some steps to talented dancers Rakhi and Sangeeta.

http://starplus.startv.in/znd/gallery.aspx?p=Watch-out-for-an-action-packed-finale&aid=635&type=2&Page=7

Iriss

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Jodi # 1 - Heer-Prem! Fans Give Their Verdict E-mail
User Rating: / 2
PoorBest 
Monday, 12 July 2010 18:46

Harshad and Additi

Harshad Chopda and Additi Gupta must be overwhelmed with their popularity, especially on TellyCafe.com. No pair can match them. Apparently, we've been accused of thriving into this popularity, but what can we do when the readers simply can't have enough of Heer and Prem.

In the latest poll on TellyCafe, we asked the readers which famous on-screen couple should be brought back together. Apparently, we expected an even result considering the poll options figured characters such as Armaan-Riddhima, Arjun-Arohi, and Yudi-Rani. Much to our surprise, the viewers have voted overwhelmingly for Heer (Additi) and Prem (Harshad Chopda). Both Additi and Harshad became stars with the Balaji show 'Kis Desh Main Hai Meraa Dil'.

At the time of going to press, we'd received 21,394 votes. The jodi of Heer-Prem bagged an astonishing 17,334 votes (81%). At number, two we got a surprise with Mayank (Arjun Bijlani) and Nupur (Rati Pandey) of 'Miley Jab Hum Tum'. This jodi bagged 3,704 votes (17.3%). Perhaps, Nupur's passing away has influenced this decision.

Shockingly, Arjun (Karan Kundra) and Arohi (Kritika Kamra) of 'Kitani Mohabbat Hai' could only muster 204 votes, that's merely 1% of the total votes received so far. While Karnika may not have got enough votes, but at least have the privilege of returning together with the sequel to 'Kitani Mohabbat Hai'.

Shilpa Anand – the original Riddhima – and Karan Singh Grover of 'Dill Mil Gyaye', arguably the hottest star of television, have secured just 120 votes (0.6%). Perhaps, Grover's philandering and his chemistry with the new Riddhima (Jennifer Winget) didn't appeal the readers.

In the last place is the evergreen pair of Yudi (Kapil Nirmal) and Rani (Kapil Nirmal) from 'Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat', who has bagged a poor 32 votes. Both Kapil and Anjali are no longer part of the show. Perhaps, the poor votes are a true reflection of their current popularity status.

--Mayur Lookhar / TellyCafe.com
http://tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/744-jodi--1-heer-prem-fans-give-their-verdict.html

Iriss

--Neha--

Goldie

--Neha--

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Anurag and Taani's emotional crisis

It won't be smooth sailing of things between the young couple - Anurag (Devash) and Taani (Prachi Deshmukh) in STAR Plus' Tere Liye. Anurag who has developed feelings for Taani has decided to sacrifice his love as he feels that Taani likes Subodh.
STARONE.IN

Taani is unable to fathom the reason behind Anurag's changed behaviour. She is confused as to why Anuraag is trying to isloate her and is maintaining distance from her.

Informs our source, "Subodh will take Taani to a coffee shop. He will lie to her by telling her that their friends are going to accompany them to the coffee shop but he hasn't invited anyone for the same. Anurag will come to know that Taani has gone out with Subodh and will think that she has feelings for Subodh. He will feel bad but will decide to sacrifice his love for Taani's happiness. No one knows that Anurag has feelings for Taani and they all think that he likes Meenu ma'am (Leena Jumani)."

When contacted Taani said, "Yes, a misunderstanding has cropped up between us. Anurag thinks that I have fallen for Subodh. He feels that Subodh has proposed to me and I have accepted his proposal. But for real, I am after Subodh as he had promised to get me a laughing buddha. I had broken the laughing buddha which Meenu ma'am had gifted Anurag as a parting gift, so I try to buy the same gift for him but do not manage to get one. Subodh promises me that he will get me a laughing buddha and so I keep following him at Anurag's sister's wedding. Anurag however thinks I am trying to be with Subodh and that I like him."

Watch the entire confusion unfold on Tere Liye, Mon-Fri at 10 PM on STAR Plus.

http://starplus.startv.in/news/540/confusion-in-anuraag-and-taani%E2%80%99s-lives.aspx

Edited by neha830 - 14 July 2010 at 9:10am

-Anu13-

-Anu13-

IF-Dazzler

-Anu13-

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 12:44am | IP Logged
The secret behind Anuraag and Taani's marriage

STARONE.IN

Yes, we know that they were married on the show at an early age but what has been keeping the viewers bewildered is the reason behind the marriage. Tomorrow's one hour long special episode of STAR Plus' Tere Liye will disclose the tightly guarded secret behind Anuraag and Taani's wedding.

STARONE.IN

Tere LiyeThe viewers will come to know the truth but the leading couple still will remain clueless about the biggest truth of their lives. The kids are married on the show as Taani's father wants to secure his daughter's future.

Informs a source, "The kids will not come to know the reason behind them getting married. The secret will be revealed to Taani's mother in tomorrow's episode. Along with this the entire confusion between Anuraag and Taani over Subodh will soon cease."

When contacted, Taani said, "Tomorrow's episode is the most interesting episode as it will spill the beans and the audience will come to know of the secret behind Anuraag and Taani's marriage. I am looking forward to the episode and thrilled about watching it. This is the main highpoint of the show. We have been working really hard and waiting for some great feedback from the viewers."

Talking about the warm welcome from the viewers to the show and it's characters, she says, "Every show has its ups and downs but what really matters is giving your best to your profession and the show. TRPs aren't my concern."

Watch the top secret get revealed on Tere Liye, tomorrow at 10:30 pm on STAR Plus.

http://starplus.startv.in/news/554/the-secret-behind-anuraag-and-taani's-marriage.aspx

-Anu13-

IF-Dazzler

-Anu13-

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Taani to fall in love with Anurag

In the maha episode of Tere Liye, the truth about the circumstances in which Taani and Anurag got married will be revealed but strangely the kids will remain aloof from the fact that everyone knows about their marriage.

A source from the show says, "The truth about their marriage will be out in the open but not everyone is aware about it, even their friends would not know about this. There would be a very pleasant change in Taani's behaviour as she realizes her love for Anurag; she starts getting attracted towards him eventually. Subodh too notices her changed behaviour. He also realizes that both of them are in love with each other. He then decides to create friction between them."

Further it will take two more weeks for young Anurag (Harshad Chopda) and Taani (Anupriya Kapoor) to enter the show. "We are yet to work on the leap track. The current track is going fine with the audience. Now Ananya's husband Ritesh will turn evil. He has married her only for her money but will continue to maintain his good image in front of her but is actually eyeing her money. He is a Casanova so he wants to fulfill all his desires with her money," the source adds.

Source : Tellychakkar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top