Tere Liye

|| *Tere Liye Articles Corner (No Comments)* || (Page 35)

Post Reply New Post

Page 35 of 51

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged

Congratulations to the SPA winners

STARONE.IN

The Star Parivaar Awards was definitely an exciting event with all the nominees hoping to bag an award. However, only a lucky few who were the audiences' favourites that went home with one. So read on to check out about the winners who won over the audience's hearts with their dynamic performances this year.

STARONE.IN

Sarita Joshi, who plays Nivedita's loving Dadi in Chand Chhupa Badal Mein, won the Favourite Buzurg award while the sweet Laboni (Supriya Shukla), of Tere Liye won the well deserved Favourite Maa award. Krishna's charming and stylish dad, Sajjan Singh (Anupam Shyam) from Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya bagged Favourite Pita award.

The youngsters of the parivaar weren't far behind. The cousins of Saath Nibhaana Saathiya, Gopi (Jiaa Manek) and Rashi (Rucha Harbans) were both chosen ones for Favourite Naya Sadasya female while Gopi, who is a sister everyone wants to have, also won the Favourite Behen award. Gopi says, "It feels great to be recognized for my work in my very first STAR Parivaar Awards. I am very happy to win two awards."

As for Favourite Naya Sadasya Male, it was no surprise when Aditya's (Raquesh Vashisht) name from Maryaada..Lekin Kab Tak was announced. The charming Aditya wowed the audience with his pure love for Priya (Riddhi Dogra). An excited Aditya exclaims, "I am so happy that I have received my first ever award at SPA. It is even more special because the character Aditya is very close to my heart. Actually, the whole show is special because I met the love of my life Riddhi during this show. I want to thank everyone for their love and support."

Favourite Devar and Devrani went to Jigar (Vishal Singh) of Saath Nibhaana Saathiya and Nivedita (Neha Sargam) of Chand Chhupa Badal Mein respectively. Nivedita was actually surprised to win this award as she said on stage. The cute Rajni bhabhi (Bhairavi Raichura) of Sasural Genda Phool was chosen as Favourite Jethani. She says, "Unfortunately, I could not be present at the award ceremony but want to thank everyone who loved me as Rajni and voted for me."

Akshara (Hina Khan), the loving Bhabhi to Rashmi and Nandini in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai won Favourite Bhabhi award. She was cheerful and happy to receive the honour.

The ideal children from the parivaar, Ishaan (Jay Soni) from Sasural Genda Phool and Pratigya (Pooja Gor) from Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya won Favourite Beta and Beti award respectively. Ishaan claims, "It's great to be chosen as Favourite Beta because Ishaan is really an ideal son that every parent wishes to have. Thanks to the audiences who voted for me." Pratigya's brother Adarsh truly proved to be the adarsh bhai and walked away with the Favourite Bhai award.

The parivaar also has members who turned into style icons. Their fans love following the trends set by them. It was Krishna (Arhaan Bahl) and Akshara who were chosen as the Stylish Sadasyas which was totally deserving.

The scary Brahmanand (Vishwajeet) of Maryaada..Lekin Kab Tak, who ruined the lives of many women including his daughter-in-law Priya, was the Favourite Dushman of the parivaar. Brahmanand states, "I am glad I got an award from India's leading channel. The credit goes to the Maryaada..Lekin Kab Rak team, who gave me the opportunity to play this character."

Favourite Bahu went to the childish but sweet Suhana (Ragini Khanna) of Sasural Genda Phool. The Favourite Saas award was shared by the strict Kokila (Rupal Patel) of Saath Nibhaana Saathiya and sweet Badi Maa (Supriya Pilgaonkar) of Sasural Genda Phool. Favourite Sasur was bagged by Vishambarnath (Sanjeev Seth) of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.

It was again quite expected that Akshara's devoted husband Naitik (Karan Mehra) win the Favourite Pati ' which he did, while Pratigya (Pooja Gor) won Favourite Patni. Naitik and his better half Akshara also picked up the Hottest Jodi award. Naitik announces, "Yes we got the hottest Jodi award and I want to thank all our fans who have voted for us. Thanks also to STAR Plus for this honour."

The Saath Nibhaana Saathiya and Sasural Genda Phool Parivaar shared the Vishesh Samman awards for being the most loved families on the channel.

Bollywood superstar Hrithik Roshan, the special guest on the show, who will also be entering STAR Parivaar soon as the judge of the dance reality show ' Just Dance,was presented with the Vishisht Naya Sadasya award.

These were the most loved members of the parivaar this year, continue to be part of their lives by watching your favourite shows on STAR Plus.

StarOne news
Congratulations to the SPA winners
StarOne news
Monday, April 04, 2011

You have already voted on this!
like   0  LIKE  | 
http://starplus.startv.in/news/1563/congratulations-to-the-spa-winners.aspx

Edited by Ashlesha09 - 04 April 2011 at 11:46am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| *Tere Liye Articles Corner (No Comments)* || (Page 35)" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Reshmi Ghosh
Reshmi Ghosh taken aback

Television actress Reshmi Ghosh of Tere Liye will be seen in a special role in Anees Bazmee's upcoming film Thank You. She will be seen as Bobby Deol's girlfriend in the film. While shooting for the film, Reshmi was not keeping well yet she completed her job without a fuss. Everyone on the sets was impressed by her dedication towards her work. Even actors Sonam Kapoor and Bobby Deol noticed the same and kept asking after her health. This gesture really touched Reshmi and she was taken aback.

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

Which daily soap do you watch?
I watch a lot of Star World. So I like watching Friends, heroes, White Collar, Two and a Half Men.

Which channel do you watch frequently?
Star World.

Which is your favourite reality show?
Roadies.

Which is your favourite TV channel?
Star World.

Which comedy have you enjoyed the most on Indian television?
Sarabhai V/s Sarabhai.

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Harshad Chopra

Harshad Chopra loves STAR World shows
Television actor Harshad Chopra, of Tere Liye fame, loves to watch television. He isn't into the typical saas bahu dramas but he enjoys Friends, Heroes, White Collar and Two and a Half Men. He has a quirky sense of humour and maybe the source of his inspiration are these shows.

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
IPL fever strikes Tellyworld
Buzz up!

Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media

The World Cup may have ended but this does not mean the end of cricket mania. With Indian Premier League starting tonight, our telly stars are gearing up for it. Read on as they speak about their favourite teams and players.

Showing 3 of 8 images Previous    Next
Reshmi Ghosh

Reshmi Ghosh
Will you be following the IPL?
I have to admit that this World Cup was the first time that I watched cricket matches from start to end. It was the most interesting World Cup ever and so yes I am now looking forward to the IPL.

Which team will you be supporting?
I will cheer for both Kolkata Knight Riders as well as Mumbai Indians.

Which players are your favourite?
I have started liking MS Dhoni since this World Cup and am now looking forward to see how he performs in IPL.
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=IPL-fever-strikes-Tellyworld&aid=2734

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

'Thank You' team gets thankless towards Reshmi and Vindoo

Friday, April 08, 2011 | 5:06:11 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 0 Comments
'Thank You' team gets thankless towards Reshmi and Vindoo

The roles of Reshmi Ghosh and Vindoo Dara Singh in the movie Thank You have been scrapped due to technical reasons...

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

guys i know we already have a topic with regards to this...

but i thought of posting it separately coz we've already covered almost 6 pages of that thread...lest it might go unnoticedOuch

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Rajat Tokas

Rajat Tokas in a new show?
Actress Bhairavi Raichura and Uttaran director, Nandita Mehra are turning producers with a romantic thriller on Colors. Their production house named 24 Frames will be a daily that will launch post IPL. The latest on this is that Rajat Tokas, who played Robindo in Star Plus' Tere Liye, has been roped in as the lead of the show. The search for the female lead is still on.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunShine_A

Post Reply New Post

Go to top