Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

|| *Tere Liye Articles Corner (No Comments)* || (Page 35)

BubblyR IF-Stunnerz
BubblyR
BubblyR

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

Which daily soap do you watch?
I watch a lot of Star World. So I like watching Friends, heroes, White Collar, Two and a Half Men.

Which channel do you watch frequently?
Star World.

Which is your favourite reality show?
Roadies.

Which is your favourite TV channel?
Star World.

Which comedy have you enjoyed the most on Indian television?
Sarabhai V/s Sarabhai.

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Harshad Chopra

Harshad Chopra loves STAR World shows
Television actor Harshad Chopra, of Tere Liye fame, loves to watch television. He isn't into the typical saas bahu dramas but he enjoys Friends, Heroes, White Collar and Two and a Half Men. He has a quirky sense of humour and maybe the source of his inspiration are these shows.

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
IPL fever strikes Tellyworld
Buzz up!

Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media

The World Cup may have ended but this does not mean the end of cricket mania. With Indian Premier League starting tonight, our telly stars are gearing up for it. Read on as they speak about their favourite teams and players.

Showing 3 of 8 images Previous    Next
Reshmi Ghosh

Reshmi Ghosh
Will you be following the IPL?
I have to admit that this World Cup was the first time that I watched cricket matches from start to end. It was the most interesting World Cup ever and so yes I am now looking forward to the IPL.

Which team will you be supporting?
I will cheer for both Kolkata Knight Riders as well as Mumbai Indians.

Which players are your favourite?
I have started liking MS Dhoni since this World Cup and am now looking forward to see how he performs in IPL.
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=IPL-fever-strikes-Tellyworld&aid=2734

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

'Thank You' team gets thankless towards Reshmi and Vindoo

Friday, April 08, 2011 | 5:06:11 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 0 Comments
'Thank You' team gets thankless towards Reshmi and Vindoo

The roles of Reshmi Ghosh and Vindoo Dara Singh in the movie Thank You have been scrapped due to technical reasons...

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

guys i know we already have a topic with regards to this...

but i thought of posting it separately coz we've already covered almost 6 pages of that thread...lest it might go unnoticedOuch

BubblyR IF-Stunnerz
BubblyR
BubblyR

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Rajat Tokas

Rajat Tokas in a new show?
Actress Bhairavi Raichura and Uttaran director, Nandita Mehra are turning producers with a romantic thriller on Colors. Their production house named 24 Frames will be a daily that will launch post IPL. The latest on this is that Rajat Tokas, who played Robindo in Star Plus' Tere Liye, has been roped in as the lead of the show. The search for the female lead is still on.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunShine_A

BubblyR IF-Stunnerz
BubblyR
BubblyR

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

Here's our angel's int. by TC:

Anupriya Kapoor

Anupriya Kapoor aka Taani who shot to fame with Star Plus' Tere Liye is on a break ever since her show went off air. She started her television career as a creative head of a reality show but gradually found her way into the drawing rooms with a role in Miley Jab Hum Tum but Taani made her popular overnight. Read on, as she shares her life after Tere Liye.

What do you think went wrong with Tere Liye?
Everything was working smoothly. The show was also doing very well. But, suddenly I don't know what went wrong. I heard there were some tiffs between the channel and the production house and that could be the reason.

Tere Liye is your second show. How do you feel about the immense popularity it got you?
We had put our heart and soul in it and in such a short span, to become so popular is an achievement in itself. People could relate to the characters; it's overwhelming. But, we wanted a push from the channel and the producers too, which we didn't get, otherwise we could have done a lot better than this.

Are there any similarities between Anupriya and Taani?
Not much. But like Taani, I am protective about my family and confident too.

How do you describe yourself?
I am confident. I am both pessimistic and optimistic. I think of the worst possibilities so that when things don't work out, I feel less disappointed.

How was your chemistry with Harshad Chopda?
By far, it was the best chemistry I've shared with any of my co-stars. We shared good understanding in real life too, so that reflected on screen. Whenever we had a problem, instead of back-biting we would sit and talk it out.

Who did you get along well with the most in the team?
The entire team was like family to me. Everyone is close to each other. We all party together. The show has wrapped up but we are still in contact with each other.

How does it feel to be constantly compared to Prerna (Kasauti Zindagi Kii)?
More than Prerna, I have often been compared to Aditi from (Kis Des Mein Hai Mera Dil) because of her chemistry with Harshad in that show.

Will there be a sequel to Tere Liye? If yes, what are the changes you would like to see?
I don't think the channel and production house are thinking about a sequel. If there is one, they should repeat the same team so that the audience will be able to connect with the show. I would also like some discipline in which it is made. Once it starts, things should be locked about it otherwise people tampering with it.

How has Taani impacted your life?
Taani has made me learn many things. It was lovely playing her as I got to know many things about the industry the way it works and also I got an opportunity of meeting my co-stars who are such nice human beings.

Do you regret that Anurag-Taani couldn't become as big as Mihir-Tulsi?
No, in fact, as I told you earlier our show ran for only 9 to 10 months and considering the fan following we enjoyed in such a short time, I think it's commendable. If our show had ran for two years we too would have been as popular as Mihir-Tulsi.

You are known by the name of the character? How does it feel? Is it a drawback?
Till the time a show is doing well and it's on air it feels nice but after the show goes off air it becomes a task to get out of the character.

Do you think TV actors burn out easily? How do you sustain yourself?
Yes, definitely. As compared to a Bollywood star, a TV actor has to slog a lot because we are working round the clock. We have deadlines to meet. Sometimes, we even shoot a half an hour show in a single day. Television is very hectic. Actually I love going to the gym so when I am not shooting I go for my workouts. I also pamper myself by going to a spa.

What is your relationship status?
I am happily single.

What are your future projects?
Right now, I am enjoying my break. I'll rest for some more time and then start looking out for projects and will meet people.

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 18 April 2011 at 8:52am
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Saturday, April 23 by Breakstudios

10 Best Indian Television Actors

The 10 best Indian television actors heat up the small screen in a plethora of Hindi language serials. Some of these guys are rising stars, while others are Bollywood veterans. The following is a list of the best Indian television actors.

1. Harshad Chopra (born 1983) — Chopra debuted his acting career in Zee TV's "Mamta" where he played a negative character, followed by supporting roles in "Left Right Left" and "Amber Dhara." He currently plays Anurag Ganguli, the main character in "Tere Liye," a Hindi language soap opera.  

Go to top