Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

I don't Like to Copy - Neha Saxena 

What is Fashion to you?

Fashion for me is something which gives you comfort along with style..

Who chooses your clothes?

Most of times its me..

Do you wear accessories?

M not fond of it..

Your Favorite shopping destination.

There is no particular destination for me, I can buy anything from anywhere if m liking

What kind of clothes you like to wear?

I like wearing traditional clothes but hardly get chance to do so.. and all time favorite Jeans and T-shirt

Tell us the things which you always carry in your wallet

Money, cards, driving license, and of course all girls carry small make up kit with them 

Color that fills your wardrobe.

Black, white & pink

Which brand of make-up do you usually favor?

Mac

Who is your style icon?

There is no style icon for me because I don't like to copy anyone, I make my own style

Who is your favorite designer?

No designer for me..

Do you follow any brands?

M not very much brand conscious but I follow Ucb, Levi's, Guess..

SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

BLOG: Day 1 - Arrival at Macao

Hey all you starry fans of Star Parivaar, here continues our wonderful journey for the most awaited Television Awards 2011 and we bring you the exclusive bytes right from Macao. As you all are aware our favourite parivaar the STAR Parivaar has reached the wonderful destination, The Venetian, Macao, all of them look so excited and are geared for the wonderful time that they are going to have.

All the beautiful leading ladies of the Parivaar are pretty excited to shop round the city. All around looks so glorifying that they just want to get indulged into the brands and labels. The men though are quite worried of the long bills that are coming their way, but are happy for their family members. Our cute innocent Ishaan has a surprise planned for his beautiful wife Suhana, wherein Ilyesh and Amrit are in their own world of happiness. So glue your eyes right here if you don't want to miss out on all the important and EXCLUSIVE BYTES on Star Parivaar Awards 2011, straight from Macao!!!  

DAY 1: Arrival at Macao
The day at The Ventian, Macao, dawned bright and beautiful as our favourite television stars set foot on the Island. Popular faces from adorable Anurag and Taani to the chirply Gulaal and the handsome Viren, they are all here to ring in television's biggest awards, The STAR Parivaar Awards. The long flight and the delays that ensued did nothing to deter the spirit of the actors as they all excitedly embarked on this fun-filled journey.

After settling down to a relaxed lunch at the Bambu restaurant at The Venetian, the stars are all geared up to rehearse for their performances. It indeed was a happy re-union for the parivaar as members of the STAR fraternity caught up and shared a laugh with their parivaar members from the different shows.

Stay logged to these exclusive insider details as we countdown to the big event and keep you updated every step of the way….. Will be back with more interesting lowdown, so make sure you stay log in, until then, tata…

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail

It was just when Taani (Anupriya Kapoor) and Anurag (Harshad Chopda) thought all is hunky dory in their life the coming episodes of Tere Liye will bring some bad news. The return of Ritesh will cause some high drama in the show.

A source says, "Anu and Taani will surely have some nice romantic moments, though they will not get a chance to consummate their marriage. However Ritesh will come out of jail and he returns to Anu's house. Taani will be shocked to see him and Ritesh too won't waste any time in creating problems between them. His first plan is to divide them so that they cannot live happily together."

"On the other hand Robindo is playing his game very well, he has already managed to send Taposh to jail under false allegations. To Robi's surprise Taposh and Mauli's relationship will see a pleasant change once he returns from jail. Taposh's attitude towards Mauli will be very different than before. In fact he will start realising his love for her. Robi will be very upset to see this and he will then think of another plan to separate Mauli from Taposh. There is a possibility that Ritesh might help him and vice versa."

We called Nikhil Arya who plays Ritesh for confirmation but he did not revert.

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail

Parivaar all set for action on the stage

The guests have all arrived and ready to play their part at television's grandest awards ceremony which is raising the bar by going international this year.  Aditya fromLuv U Zindagi, the Maryaada cast and the are all looking forward to the event as this will mark theIr debut at the STAR Parivaar Awards. And that's not all, there are a lot of surprises in store too' We never tire of bringing nothing but the best for you. Stay logged to this space for more interesting lowdown'

And yes!!! @ Shreya Patel, Priyanka Doli Jereen Lovechocolatechip and all Tere Liye fans - Anurag-Taani (Harshad Chopra, Anupriya Kapoor) are with us at Macao!

DAY 1: Arrival at Macao
The day at The Ventian, Macao, dawned bright and beautiful as our favourite television stars set foot on the Island. Popular faces from adorable Anurag andTaani to the chirply Gulaal and the handsome Viren, they are all here to ring in television's biggest awards, The STAR Parivaar Awards. The long flight and the delays that ensued did nothing to deter the spirit of the actors as they all excitedly embarked on this fun-filled journey.

After settling down to a relaxed lunch at the Bambu restaurant at The Venetian, the stars are all geared up to rehearse for their performances. It indeed was a happy re-union for the parivaar as members of the STAR fraternity caught up and shared a laugh with their parivaar members from the different shows.

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
BLOG: Day 2 - Macao is abuzz with Star Parivaar!

Hey all you starry fans of Star Parivaar, here continues our wonderful journey for the most awaited Television Awards 2011 and we bring you the exclusive bytes right from Macao. As you all are aware our favourite parivaar the STAR Parivaar has reached the wonderful destination, The Venetian, Macao, all of them look so excited and are geared for the wonderful time that they are going to have.

More on STAR Parivaar Awards 2011 Discuss here | Official Website 

All the beautiful leading ladies of the Parivaar are pretty excited to shop round the city. All around looks so glorifying that they just want to get indulged into the brands and labels. The men though are quite worried of the long bills that are coming their way, but are happy for their family members. Our cute innocent Ishaan has a surprise planned for his beautiful wife Suhana, wherein Ilyesh and Amrit are in their own world of happiness. So glue your eyes right here if you don't want to miss out on all the important and EXCLUSIVE BYTES on Star Parivaar Awards 2011, straight from Macao!!!  

Day 2 - Macao is abuzz with Star Parivaar!

The Venetian is abuzz with stars rehearsing, shooting and preparing for STAR Parivaar Awards 2011. The stars are excited, exhilarated and exhausted, but that hasn't dampened the festive mood one bit. For most our personalities it's their first visit to Macau and they are making the most of it. We caught Dadi and Varsha indulge in a little retail therapy, while Viren and Naitik rushed to their rehearsals.

Aham, Rashi and Jigar relaxed with a late breakfast at Caf Delco. The Behenein sisters along with Rano and Jalpa set out on a Gondola ride and even tried to teach the Gondolier a bit of Gujarati. Check out these pictures… will be back with more behind the scenes action…. So long!

CLICK HERE: SEE MORE PIX

Parivaar all set for action on the stage

The guests have all arrived and ready to play their part at television's grandest awards ceremony which is raising the bar by going international this year.  Aditya from Luv U Zindagi, the Maryaada cast and the are all looking forward to the event as this will mark theIr debut at the STAR Parivaar Awards. And that's not all, there are a lot of surprises in store too… We never tire of bringing nothing but the best for you. Stay logged to this space for more interesting lowdown…

And yes!!! @ Shreya Patel, Priyanka Doli Jereen Lovechocolatechip and all Tere Liye fans - Anurag-Taani (Harshad Chopra, Anupriya Kapoor) are with us at Macao!

Snigdha, we promise to get the best SPA ever and you'll be able to enjoy breathtaking performances by some of your favourite characters.

Nainaa Desai, Leina and Mushi we assure you that TaAnu's chemistry will supersede all the sizzling bollywood couples!

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
BLOG: Day 2 - Macao is abuzz with Star Parivaar!

More on STAR Parivaar Awards 2011 : Discuss here | Official Website 

All the beautiful leading ladies of the Parivaar are pretty excited to shop round the city. All around looks so glorifying that they just want to get indulged into the brands and labels. The men though are quite worried of the long bills that are coming their way, but are happy for their family members. Our cute innocent Ishaan has a surprise planned for his beautiful wife Suhana, wherein Ilyesh and Amrit are in their own world of happiness. So glue your eyes right here if you don't want to miss out on all the important and EXCLUSIVE BYTES on Star Parivaar Awards 2011, straight from Macao!!!  

Day 2 -  Where's the party tonight?

Well that was the question on everybody's mind since there was a lot of confusion about whether the party would happen or not. With everybody running on tight schedules, there were talks of calling off the party, but thankfully everything worked out and the party happened as planned.

The STAR Parivaar Awards pre-event bash saw television's stars turn out in their designer best and all set to let their hair down and have a good time and lets face it, after all that hard work they deserve a break. Your favourite stars were in full attendance and were seen having a good time and grooving to chart-topping Hindi numbers. The Saathiya team in particular seemed to be completely in party mood, while the cast of Tere Liye posed for pictures together, as what else, but a happy family. 

The camaraderie between the stars really does make you feel like they are all part of one, big, happy parivaar.
The stars enjoyed the food, music and each other company, all of which was top notch. These guys sure know how to party! I'm sure they will party till the wee hours of the morning. For ne however, its good night as I call it a day and get set for the D-day tomorrow.

Shopping, sight seeing and much more...

Its been a tiring day for the stars as the countdown to STAR Parivaar Awards begins and preparations are on full swing! Stars are working really hard to put together a great show and by the look of it you sure won't be disappointed. But here's what you really want to know' all the behind the scenes action and gossip.

Exploring Macao: The stars set out to take in the sights of Macao. While the girls indulged in some retail therapy, the guys tried their hands at some daring stuff like bungee jumping and skyline walking at the Macao tower.

Lost and found: Sara Khan aka Sadhana of Bidaai paid a visit to Macao to lend her support to the parivaar! While Robindo's first trip to Macao was marred a bit by his lost luggage, and the actor was upset about the confusion, and was much relieved when he finally got his baggage, as they say all's well that ends well and we are sure glad it did!

Macao is abuzz with Star Parivaar!

The Venetian is abuzz with stars rehearsing, shooting and preparing for STAR Parivaar Awards 2011. The stars are excited, exhilarated and exhausted, but that hasn't dampened the festive mood one bit. For most our personalities it's their first visit to Macau and they are making the most of it. We caught Dadi and Varsha indulge in a little retail therapy, while Viren and Naitik rushed to their rehearsals.

Aham, Rashi and Jigar relaxed with a late breakfast at Caf Delco. The Behenein sisters along with Rano and Jalpa set out on a Gondola ride and even tried to teach the Gondolier a bit of Gujarati. Check out these pictures' will be back with more behind the scenes action'. So long!

CLICK HERE: SEE MORE PIX

SunShine_A thumbnail
DAY 3: D-day, Parivaar takes over Macao!

The stage is being set, the red carpet has been rolled out and the stars are eagerly awaited. As the clock gets ticking and the hour for STAR PArivaar Awards 2011 draws closed, there is a flurry of activities going on all around. The venetian has been transformed and its grandeur, glamour and larger than life feel is lending itself brilliantly to SPA.

Fan frenzy: The fans here simply can't get enough of our stars and make the most of every photo opportunity that comes their way. It sure looks like STAR Parivaar Awards has taken over Macao. Star Parivaar members are EVERYWHERE!!

While Jigar was looking for his dear brother Aham to borrow his shaving kit before hitting the gym, we caught Aham in a rather relaxed mood lying on the couch in his suite. Little brother Jigar was a little nervous about his performance this evening, but thoroughly excites about his nominations. We wish them the very best of luck!

Spotted: Mauli and Nilanjana head out to The Bambu restaurant to grab a quick bite before getting ready for the awards.

The new Kesar of Pratigya was a little disaapointed as she was going unnoticed when she is not in character. Are the fans listening? Common guys show your favourite character some love…well, I'm sure they'll more than make up for it Kesar.

All in all, its looking to be a rocking affair… will keep you posted on the latest developments as always. Star logged for all the red-carpet lowdown coming up in just a bit

Day 2 -  Where's the party tonight?

Well that was the question on everybody's mind since there was a lot of confusion about whether the party would happen or not. With everybody running on tight schedules, there were talks of calling off the party, but thankfully everything worked out and the party happened as planned.

The STAR Parivaar Awards pre-event bash saw television's stars turn out in their designer best and all set to let their hair down and have a good time and lets face it, after all that hard work they deserve a break. Your favourite stars were in full attendance and were seen having a good time and grooving to chart-topping Hindi numbers. The Saathiya team in particular seemed to be completely in party mood, while the cast of Tere Liye posed for pictures together, as what else, but a happy family.

The camaraderie between the stars really does make you feel like they are all part of one, big, happy parivaar.
The stars enjoyed the food, music and each other company, all of which was top notch. These guys sure know how to party! I'm sure they will party till the wee hours of the morning. For ne however, its good night as I call it a day and get set for the D-day tomorrow.

MORE PIX: Parivaar Bash

n for altesdt update please  log on toFOLLOW http://twitter.com/starplus_indya
SunShine_A thumbnail

It actually made my heart heavy, seeing/reading about the hardships he has gone through to reach where he is. His success is solely result of his struggle and not presented him in plate of silver witha golden spoon.

Even after reaching to such standard still he faced unprofessional attitude and that too from  BT. And still he is facing

God Bless Him
He deserve all the happiness
May showers him with more name & fame
May one day he gets all his dues

i dont know i can post this article or not😊............. but i want to share this with u guys..........i hope u guys like it......i love this interview where he talked about his journey as he gives very less interviews but in this one he was quite open.......it was taken after prem his previous character died................... there is nothing related to tereliye........... i got this when i was searching something in my computer........i think it was from magazine.........so i  don't know who orginnaly scanned and posted it😊

he loves acting so much............. god bless him😊......... preparing for grasim was cute.......and also his phrase waqt se pehle kismat se zyada kisi ko kuch nahiin milta....

mints05 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Star Plus Takes Star Parivaar Awards 2011 In Virtual Space

Brings the action LIVE from Macau across all web properties & social media platforms.

BestMediaInfo Bureau | Delhi | March 2, 2011

Applaud the creation and cherish the celebrations!! Stepping into the best of both worlds, STAR PARIVAAR AWARDS 2011 went international this year at The Venetian Macau on 24th February 2011. Creating a benchmark for the rest, STAR Plus, for the first time, brought to the fans, all the excitement and fun LIVE from Macau across all web properties & social media platforms.

With the LIVE feature on the official page of STAR PARIVAAR AWARDS 2011, viewers were provided with a continual update on event and surprisingly exclusive feeds on their favourite artists was updated real time. Be it Hrithik Roshan arriving at Macau or Harshad Chopra confessing about his romantic life, fans were kept updated about everything! This was highly appreciated by one and all thus creating a huge amount of excitement amongst fans who glorified the official web pages with their praise and applause.

Apart from various activities like polls, voting, predict-and-win contest among other things were done across the board, a discussion board on the STAR Plus website was abuzz with fans voicing their opinion on nominations, performances expected and their expectations from SPA going international!

As a result  that SPA 2011 was among the most discussed topics in the social media space , and even featured  among the  top ten trending topics on Twitter on the day of the event, i.e.,  24th of February!

Says Lalit Bhagia, VP (Digital) at STAR India "Viewers love our shows and characters and appreciate our effort to provide them with the most unparalleled entertainment in the country. With STAR PARIVAAR AWARDS reaching Macau, it is not just the performances and stars that provide for this unique entertainment but the spirit of the country and the fans who make it large and give an all time high to our efforts. Therefore, it is necessary to ensure that our viewers got all the updates, behind the scenes, spoofs, happenings, star rehearsals etc as the show happened while utilizing the maximum social media assets."

Star Plus will telecast STAR PARIVAAR AWARDS 2011 on 3rd April, 8 pm onwards.

SunShine_A thumbnail
SHOWING 5 OF 7 IMAGES

Anupriya Kapoor aka Taani of Tere Liye - Apart from my mom, I really admire Kiran Bedi for the kind of work she has done for our society. Every woman should know her own potential and uphold her self-respect. I salute to all the women who manage home and work. Men and women are two halves who can't live without each other, so there is no comparison. However, women are more emotional and tolerant than men.