Tere Liye

|| *Tere Liye Articles Corner (No Comments)* || (Page 32)

Post Reply New Post

Page 32 of 51

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged

Taani's wedding festivities kick off

STARONE.IN

With a festive atmosphere in the Banerjee and Ganguly households and upcomingnuptials of Anurag-Taani and Robindo-Jonaki,Tere Liye has lots in store this week.

STARONE.IN

After endless shopping and treasured romantic moments together, Anurag and Taani will now commence the celebrations with the haldi ceremony.

Seeped in Bengali flavour and following all ritualsand customs, the haldi ceremony will be a grand one, reveals Taani aka Anupriya Kapoor. "I couldn't be happier about my upcoming wedding and all thefestivities in store. I am looking forward to enjoying myself. For the haldiceremony, I will be bathed in milk and haldipaste. As my mom is a widow, my bhabhi will be performing it instead. Everyone is happy and that makes mehappier."

Watch out for loads of fun and laughter in tonight'sepisode, as Anurag gets teased endlessly by one and all. He tries to talk toTaani but his efforts will be in vain as Taani's mom Laboni instructs thecouple not to meet or talk before the wedding as it is inauspicious. Anuragwon't heed her advice and keeps trying.

Meanwhile, Taani now suspects Robby's overtures towards Mouli and she will confront him about her suspicions. He will manage to assure her that he is over Mouli and isn't looking for any trouble.

Will Taani overcome her suspicions regarding Robby's intentions? Will the wedding ceremonies go as planned without a hitchor will Robby's obsession with Mouli an indication of trouble ahead?

Watch Anurag -Taani get married and catch the story oftheir lives on on Tere Liye every Monday to Friday at 10:00 pm on STAR Plus.

StarOne news
KavitaAwaasthi /Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Wednesday, February 09, 2011

You have already voted on this!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mints05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| *Tere Liye Articles Corner (No Comments)* || (Page 32)" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
SPIRITUAL QUOTIENT 
Spirituality is the best way to be religious 

... and meditation is my fuel of life,says actor Nikkhil Arya 

Ibelieve in God and very much believe in the fact that God resides in everyone around us.According to me,love is the seed and God is the flower in the garden of life.However,I do not follow a particular God.I do pray but I dont recite any specific prayers at any particular time of the day.Also,I dont need to stand in front of an idol and pray.I pray any time of the day,whenever I feel like,it is spontaneous.Even if Im in my car,I just close my eyes and stay still,this is my form of prayer.
I would not call myself a religious person but rather,a spiritual person.I think that spirituality is the best way to be religious.My mom is very religious and so I have received a religious upbringing but Im very grateful to my parents because they have never forced me to follow religion.I was allowed to choose to my own path towards spirituality.
My philosophy in life is that whatever you do,do it with love.I dont visit any temples or holy shrines.I rather go to a hillstation,enjoy the beauty of the place and close my eyes in peace.Any place that provides me with this experience,is a holy shrine for me.
I do not follow any saint or a particular deity.I respect all religions and faith and do not anything above the other.But yes,since I was about 12-13 years old,I started listening to Oshos discourses and visiting the ashram.So,yes I do follow Osho.I meditate on a regular basis,almost everyday for about 30 to 45 minutes.Meditation is my fuel for life.I am not superstitious at all and neither believe in wearing rings,astrology,etc.If I say that I believe in God and if a black cat crosses my path,and will cause me harm,I am automatically doubting God and believe that the cat is more powerful than God.In life,whatever has to happen will happen,God is there to take care of us all.In order to seek inner strength or at times,when I feel down,I look forward to my parents.They provide a great support system.Also,meditation is a tool to help me gain inner strength.It helps to create a balance in the manner one deals with the highs and lows of life and everyone needs to learn to how to do that.
If you want to live a happy and fulfiled life,begin by spreading love around you.This will automatically generate happiness and reduce negativity.Dont expect success and happiness on a platter.You will only get what you give.

As told to LA 

INNER STRENGTH: Nikkhil Arya 

@bombaytimes.com

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Come fall in love...
STARONE.IN

It's that time of the year when you cherish that special someone in your life, when you drive away the winter chill with warm moments of tender gestures and impassioned declarations of love and togetherness. The time to fall in love all over again has begun, as Valentine' Day comes closer.

STARONE.IN

Prem aka Harshad Chopra- Now STAR One brings its viewers an opportunity to celebrate love with these couples of the telly world, who have made the viewers laugh, cry and feel along with them.

This year, Star One and Balaji team up to celebrate the biggest Valentine's event with the hottest couples of Indian television, who come together for the first time to take the viewers on a romantic journey like never before. STAR One brings to its audience Ajab Prem Ki Kahaani ' a romantic evening that will take them on a journey of love through its various emotions of togetherness, happiness, separation, pain and sacrifice. It is sure to be an evening that is bound to make you fall in love, a little bit more!

Spreading the message of love, STAR One's Ajab Prem Ki Kahaani will feature splendid performances by some of the hottest and most favorite on-screen couples, who are all geared up to set the screen ablaze with their scorching chemistry. The viewers will see these much loved jodis of the small screen convey the feelings of love in dramatic Bollywood ishtyle.

Anurag aka Harshad Chopra has more to add. "Star One's concept was to showcase the various stages of love, and I feature in the judaai part. It was fun, as I danced to Jag Suna Suna Laage, Tere Bin Main Kaise Jiya, and Bin Tere. As long as the dancing entails acting and isn't pure dancing, I enjoy the process. If it is all dance and no acting, then I don't enjoy it much," he says.

Tune in to Ajab Prem Ki Kahaani on February 13 at 8:00 PM onwards, only on Star One!

Edited by Ashlesha09 - 11 February 2011 at 3:34am

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged

http://www.indiainfoline.com/Markets/News/PrintNews.aspx?NewsId=5080348581

Recently while shooting, the hot suave actor Harshad Chopra showed tremendous professionalism and positivity by keeping his commitment to work
Harshad Chopra

With Valentine's Day just a few days away ' even our celebrities from the teleworld are caught in the spirit of love, goodwill and positive gestures. They have really been in an upbeat mood and nothing seems to deter them from trying to give their best performance in Star One's Mega Valentine's special show 'Ajab Prem ki Kahani'.

Recently while shooting, the hot suave actor Harshad Chopra showed tremendous professionalism and positivity by keeping his commitment to work.  A nail in his shoe continued to prick him while he was shooting for his performance in the Valentine's event, he brushed it aside and continued to shoot. 

To find out more'.Watch Ajab Prem Ki Kahaani on Sunday, 13th February at 8 pm only on STAR One.

Anuszka

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Love in the air for our TV stars
Buzz up!
Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media

It's that time of the year when you cherish that special someone in your life, when you drive away the winter chill with warm moments of tender gestures and impassioned declarations of love and togetherness. The time to fall in love all over again has begun as Valentine's Day comes closer. So we ask our STAR Plus actors about their Valentine's Day plans and some memorable days.
Showing 3 of 12 imagesPrevious    Next
Reshmi Ghosh

Nupur aka Reshmi Ghosh
As a child Valentine's Day was all lovey dovey and fairytale romance. Since last year I have begun celebrating with my girlfriends. I will again celebrate with girlfriends this year. We girls rock. I don't remember any special gift but last year I gifted myself a nose piercing and it was the best Valentine's gift ever. Shah Rukh Khan is my latest crush. I have never fallen for any other star but I totally love him so I dream of going out with him on Valentine's Day.

Harshad Chopra

Anurag aka Harshad Chopra
I don't believe in Valentine's day so I don't really look forward to it per se. I believe one should celebrate important days in an individual's life not days like this. I will be shooting this Valentine's day and I don't have any special plans. I wouldn't like to date anyone from Bollywood. If I had to choose my date, she  would be someone better than me and I haven't found her yet.

Anupriya Kapoor

Taani aka Anupriya Kapoor
I don't believe in Valentine's day. I guess it is a day for people who are shy or unable to express their love. They get sort of a license or  perhaps a reprieve from rude answers on Valentine's day. I believe expression of love should be 365 days a year and not just one. I don't want to talk about that someone special in my life but I do remember the most special gift I ever got. My grandfather sent me a teddy bear which was twice my size on my fifth birthday. It is my most cherished memory. I would like to date Aamir Khan as I admire him for his dedication and supreme knowledge on everything. It would be fun talking to him

Anuszka

manasi_31

IF-Rockerz

manasi_31

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
SPA 2011 goes international!

Television world's much-loved awards, The Star Parivaar Awards 2011, is all set to go international this year! SPA 2011 is to be held at a grand ceremony at The Venetian Macau in the exotic land of Macau on April 3. What's more, there are also some exciting programmes lined up before the Awards!

SPA 2011Star Plus will present an exclusive 30-minute programme about the Awards every day from March 28 to April 1, at 5.30 PM. Hum toh Chale Pardes, a special episode about The Venetian Macau, will be showcased between 6 to 7 PM on April 2. The red carpet to the Awards, Shubh Aagman, will be showcased on April 3, at 7.30 PM. The Awards ceremony will be held on April 3, between 8 and 11.30 PM. 

Viewers will be able to watch their favorite stars' unique experiences, the uncensored fun and adventure at bungee jumping sessions, rehearsals, cultural interaction with local talents, etc. at Macao. They will see a different side to their favorite Parivaar members as the reality camera follows and captures their each move, and their moments of excitement and anxiety from the time the news breaks, till the culmination event. There will be some amazing stunts, breathtaking performances and spectacular visuals, which will together result in a never-before-seen spectacle, a grand opening act and a surprise mega-finale that summarizes this year's 'wish-fulfillment' theme.

The Star Parivaar Awards were introduced by Star Plus in 2003 as the first ever official recognition for the creative television community of actors, directors, writers, producers and technicians who have delivered on the Star Plus promise of exceptional television content, reaching out to millions of Indian homes day after day. From there on, the Awards have only become bigger and better. 

Speaking about SPA 2011, Mr. Anupam Vasudev, EVP Marketing and Communication, Star India, said, "Over the years, Star Parivaar has grown to be the biggest and the most revered family in the entertainment space in India. We celebrate this spirit of family each year at Star Parivaar Awards which are larger than life celebrations. While Star Parivaar Awards 2010 saw the birth of a new Star Plus with its refreshed brand promise of Rishta Wahi Soch Nayi, year 2011 promises to be bigger and better and full of surprises. We hope to bring an event full of exuberance, innovation, and an unforgettable sizzling, iconic experience for our viewers."

Ms. Ruth Boston, Vice President, Destination Marketing, The Venetian Macao, said, "We are honored and delighted to host the Star Parivaar Awards at The Venetian Macao."

Keep your calendars marked for SPA 2011!

Team Star Plus
Friday, February 18, 2011

Link : http://starplus.startv.in/spa-2011/shownewsdetails.aspx?sid=107&nid=1363

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged

I don't Like to Copy - Neha Saxena 

What is Fashion to you?

Fashion for me is something which gives you comfort along with style..

Who chooses your clothes?

Most of times its me..

Do you wear accessories?

M not fond of it..

Your Favorite shopping destination.

There is no particular destination for me, I can buy anything from anywhere if m liking

What kind of clothes you like to wear?

I like wearing traditional clothes but hardly get chance to do so.. and all time favorite Jeans and T-shirt

Tell us the things which you always carry in your wallet

Money, cards, driving license, and of course all girls carry small make up kit with them ;-)

Color that fills your wardrobe.

Black, white & pink

Which brand of make-up do you usually favor?

Mac

Who is your style icon?

There is no style icon for me because I don't like to copy anyone, I make my own style

Who is your favorite designer?

No designer for me..

Do you follow any brands?

M not very much brand conscious but I follow Ucb, Levi's, Guess..

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged

BLOG: Day 1 - Arrival at Macao

STARONE.IN

Hey all you starry fans of Star Parivaar, here continues our wonderful journey for the most awaited Television Awards 2011 and we bring you the exclusive bytes right from Macao. As you all are aware our favourite parivaar the STAR Parivaar has reached the wonderful destination, The Venetian, Macao, all of them look so excited and are geared for the wonderful time that they are going to have.

STARONE.IN

All the beautiful leading ladies of the Parivaar are pretty excited to shop round the city. All around looks so glorifying that they just want to get indulged into the brands and labels. The men though are quite worried of the long bills that are coming their way, but are happy for their family members. Our cute innocent Ishaan has a surprise planned for his beautiful wife Suhana, wherein Ilyesh and Amrit are in their own world of happiness. So glue your eyes right here if you don't want to miss out on all the important and EXCLUSIVE BYTES on Star Parivaar Awards 2011, straight from Macao!!!  

Venetian Macao Resort, MacaoDAY 1: Arrival at Macao
The day at The Ventian, Macao, dawned bright and beautiful as our favourite television stars set foot on the Island. Popular faces from adorable Anurag and Taani to the chirply Gulaal and the handsome Viren, they are all here to ring in television's biggest awards, The STAR Parivaar Awards. The long flight and the delays that ensued did nothing to deter the spirit of the actors as they all excitedly embarked on this fun-filled journey.

After settling down to a relaxed lunch at the Bambu restaurant at The Venetian, the stars are all geared up to rehearse for their performances. It indeed was a happy re-union for the parivaar as members of the STAR fraternity caught up and shared a laugh with their parivaar members from the different shows.

Stay logged to these exclusive insider details as we countdown to the big event and keep you updated every step of the way….. Will be back with more interesting lowdown, so make sure you stay log in, until then, tata…

Post Reply New Post

Go to top