Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Article-Geet moves to Delhi & Maaneet.....

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Ms.Wildcherry-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ms.Wildcherry-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 4:56am | IP Logged
"I have tolerated all the mistakes made by the Handa family and now have taken the decision to stand on my own. Jo bhi karungi apne balbute pe karungi. Main thodi si dari hui hoon lekin main apne manzil se nahi hatoongi. I am leaving for Delhi to be myself. Even my family has broken my heart."

Geet says that Maan will be there with her and for her and he will try to help her out whenever she is in trouble.

So now the audience will find a new Geet, who is headstrong and determined and now she will live by her own rules. She is a woman of substance who will make her own identity with no more exploitation.

We spoke to her savior Maan Singh Khurana who said, "Maan has always supported the truth and justice and here also in Delhi, he will be present whenever she is in trouble. Slowly he is developing a soft corner towards her and here also Maan and Geet will be seen together."

Maan will now also be seen in a different avatar: this time as a strong businessman.

Geet has support from all her fans and supporting her stand is Navkiran, who writes on the STAR One site: 'Geet you are superb...,.. Darji ko aacha jawab diya tune ..... shabash!!!!!!!!!! ab Geet aur Maan Delhi mein milenge aur tab shuru hogi Geet aur Maan ki love story!!!!! I am dying to watch this!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you Geet and Maan!!!!!! '

To this, a happy Geet replied, "Thanks Navkiran for your kind support and I know everyone is supporting my stand. I don't know about Maan and my love story, but I will always come to Maan whenever I need help."

Geet's voice has reached in Nepal as well.

'Geet yout are the best.....the show rocks in our country,' says her Nepali fan Shreeyanta. Geet was overwhelmed and said: "Thanks and I don't have words to speak."

'Geet and Maan rock the serial they are the best couple and we are waiting for their love story,' said fan Sushmita.

"Thanks Sushmita for saying that Geet and Maan rock," replied Geet.

As per the track Maan gives Geet the sword with which Brij had attacked her and advises Geet to seek legal help. Geet is shattered after her family punishes her for no fault and abandons her. Geet doesn't go to the police station, and instead returns to her house to seek justice. The outsiders are shocked to see Geet in a shabby state walking back home with a sword. Geet's family is shocked to see Geet alive. She shocks everyone by saying that she is not Geet Handa, she is just Geet and now she is heading towards Delhi.

indya.com

Mallu

Edited by Maleka.QN - 09 June 2010 at 10:00am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Princess--sups2222-Kash-pyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article-Geet moves to Delhi & Maaneet....." in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

missamazing

missamazing

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Thank you 4 sharing Maleka  Tongue

preeti-94

preeti-94

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 8:11am | IP Logged
thanks

-Ms.Wildcherry-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ms.Wildcherry-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
omg i am super duper excited about Maaneet's track.

Mallu

sups2222

Goldie

sups2222

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
wowowywy cant wait for MANEET chemistry in his office thnaku 4 d articleeeeeeeeeeee Tongue

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article.

rahma_07

Groupbie

rahma_07

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
me too

Post Reply New Post

Go to top