Rang Badalti Odhani

FF It's complicated||DISCONTINUED|| IMP NOTE-pg86 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 87

yasharan.love

Goldie

yasharan.love

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

Here is the update' it's long as I promised and I hope u guys like itSmile' PLZ do comment... and if u hve a suggestion... plz do give it....Smile

CHAPTER 3

Shantanu was frantically looking for Khanak, he had looked in almost all of the places where she could have been, the dinning room, Dadi's room, she wasn't even in the kitchen.

' Khanak kaha ho sakti hai? Kitchen mein bhi nahi thi!' he was getting tensed by the minute, what if she went out of the house? All alone, she doesn't even know anything about Mumbai, what if she get's lost? Or something worse happens to her?

He took a deep breath,' woh ghar se bahar nahi jaegi. Par kaha ho sakti hai who?  Mein agar upset hota toh kaha jata? Terrace! Meine terrace to check kiya hi nahi ,wahi hogi woh.'

He climbed the stairs two at a time, racing to the terrace.

' Shan! Shan tum kaha jaa rahe ho?'

' Natasha woh mein... kher tumhe kuch kaam tha kya?'

' ha, tum apna phone mere kamre mein bhul aae the.'

'acha? sorry baby, ab lao give it back to me.'

' itni bhi jaldi nahi, tum yakeen nahi karoge kisne phone kiya tha.'

Shantanu was getting restless by the second, he wanted to rush to the terrace and make sure that Khanak is there and then apologize to her. Khanak must be crying, the thought of her crying because of him, somehow managed to feel like someone stabbing him with daggers, it surprised him that it pained so much.

'Natasha,' he took a deep breath trying to control his anger,' mujhe nahi pata ki kisne phone kiya tha, isliye please tumhi bata do.'

'Shan please ek guess, only one phir mein bata dungi kiska phone tha.please.'

' Natasha! Mere paas tumhare bachkane games ke liye time nahi hai! isliye please bata do kiska phone tha,  warna mein chale jaata hoon, mujhe ek bahut important kaam ke liye jaana hai.'

' Shan, sorry mujhe pata nahi tha ki tum ek simple sa guessing game khelne mein itna gusa ho jaoge...'

Shantanu got irritated by Natasha's inability to tell him who called him on his phone, and went towards the terrace without even saying bye to her. She will get upset but he can make up to her later, but right now all he could think about was Khanak.

' Shan, SHAN... what is wrong with him?! Aisa kaun sa kaam tha jiske liye woh ek minute bhi nahi rukh sakta tha? uff aane do use mafi maangte hue mere paas, nahi maaf karoongi mein use iss bar.. aur yeh bhi nahi bataongi ki kal subha kaun aa raha hai. Waise nahi batana hi theek hai usse itne saloon baad dekhega toh surprise ho jayega.'

Shan mean while ran to the terrace and banged the door open to find nothing, she wasn't there. ' who yahaan bhi nahi hai ! kaha hogi phir woh?' he whispered his words of concern to himself and and then turned to go when he heard a sob. He stopped and turned, looked around to see where it came from, when he heard another sob, 'she is here,' he smiled, 'kh...'

' Suraj tum mujhe chood ke kuyn chale gaye?'

Hearing her talk he kept quiet and slowly moved towards her voice.

Khanak remembered all her moments with Suraj and smiled as a tear trickled down her face,' tumne wada kiya tha ki tum kabhi mera saath nahi choodo gaye, kabhi meri aakhon mein dukh ki parchai bhi nahi aane doge. Toh tum kyun chale gaye?'

She sobbed. Shantanu moved closer and found her sitting behind the table, holding her legs to her chest and her head resting on her knees. She was crying, sobbing uncontrollably, there was a sudden surge of emotions in his chest; he wanted to go to her, hold her tight to him and calm her. He wanted to hold her hand and promise her that everything is going to be fine, and that she should keep faith.  He took a step to her , but then stopped himself.

' mujhe yahaan bilkul acha nahi lagta Suraj, sab mujhse nafrat karte hai. Bai aur bhabhi hamesha mujhe baate sunate hai, mera mazaak udha te hai. Mein yaha bahut ekela mehsoos karti hoon. Dadi ke alava mujhse toh koi theek se baat bhi nahi karta .'

hearing her cry, Shantanu felt bad, he realised how wrongly he treated has treated khanak, he remembered dadi's words- ' tum kya use insaan jaise bhi baat karte ho? ' , he was feeling ashamed of himself and and of his family. how could mom and khushboo bhabhi trouble Khanak! And why didnt natasha ever stop it? He started to walk away, he felt he should give some time to khanak, when his feet stopped, he heard his name.

' Shantanu, usne kaise keh diya, ki tumhari maut ki wajah mein hoon! Meine kabhi kissise pyar nahi kiya sivai tumhare , Suraj. Tum meri zindagi the, gaon mein sabh mujhe natkhat, chulbuli bulate the, par woh chulbula-pan, woh hasi sabh tumhari wajah se thi suraj, sirf tumhari wajah se. Tum gaye meri hansi, khushi saab gayi. Shantanu ko kya pata apne pyaar ko khone se jo daard milta hai woh kya hota hai?'

he turned around, listening to her sobbing,and waiting for her to say what she was about too.

'meri wajah se  uski aur Natashaji ki shaadi ruk gayi, par woh aaj bhi Natashaji se baat kar sakta hai. Woh toh unke saath waqt guzaar ta hai, unse pyaar bhari batein karta hai. Par mein?

Mein na tumse baat kar sakti hoon, na tumhe choo sakti ho, yahaan tak ki mein tumhe dekh bhi nahi sakti, sirf uski wajah se.'

Shantanu felt a pang of guilt, she was right all this has happened because of him, she is here crying because of him. If he would not have accidently turned on the switch then Suraj would have been alive, and Khanak would have been happy. She would have been her care free self, the sweet and bubbly girl he had met, the one who brought a smile to his face whenever he met her. But now, he didn't even remember the last time she even smiled open heartedly. All because of him. I have to fix this, I have to do something for her, bring a smile back to her face.

He walked away from her, leaving her behind crying, sobbing for her Suraj. He wanted to go to her, but he knew that right now, especially after saying those awful things to her, he would not be of any help. He will do more good right now, by letting her cry, by letting her sorrow, which had been piling up for so long, to be washed away by her tears.

NEXT MORNING.

The alarm rang at 7 am in the morning, he switched it off, he didn't need it, he was awake. He had not slept at all last night. After coming from the terrace he had changed his clothes and had gone to bed but he could not sleep. He kept wondering, kept thinking about Khanak and her words.

She had come in the room at six in the morning, and had taken a sari out of the closet and had gotten dressed for the day, as he had pretended to sleep, because he still didn't know what to do, how to apologize; he just did not have the guts.

He got up and stretched, and went to the bathroom for a bath.

As soon as he went in the bathroom, Khanak entered the room, peeking in before entering, making sure that he had gone to the bathroom. She did not want to see him, or talk to him after last night. She went to the closet and took his clothes out, and then put them on the bed. She then heard the bathroom door opening; she panicked and started backing away and when she felt the door, she opened it and turned to get out of the room when she banged into someone, and they both fell on the carpet.

Shantanu heard something fall in the room he came out to check what was it when he saw Khanak on the floor, and a man on top of her'..

Edited by p.fashion.d - 13 June 2010 at 1:59pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

yassudokrishnaShaNak.loveprerna27kashevGaya3DevipiyushiMistiofMistz*angel94*sweetsonal156missfilmyFebruaryFlowershanakforevermoonlight2630rusha4003Cythereablackdaughteraamirkhanfanshalini_sloveaboveall.-Mayu-xaviarakubareFallen Angel*Piku*isomersAttractiveAdyashanakyasharan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF It's complicated||DISCONTINUED|| IMP NOTE-pg86 (Page 3)" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MistiofMistz

Coolbie

MistiofMistz

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Awesome...Please continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakforever

sosweetsumi

Goldie

sosweetsumi

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
oh ho a man on khanak
aiyela yeh kya hua
loved how shantanu snubbed natasha
and khanak crying was really bad
hope our hero does something
do continue
bye sumi

shanakforever

kank_dah

Goldie

kank_dah

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 12:12am | IP Logged
it is awesum.....plz continue!

shanakforever

gauri92

gauri92

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 3:35am | IP Logged
oooh lala....a new man huh??? hmm..could be competition to wake shaan up i suppose...
can't wait for more!!!!

IshBin

akshat1

akshat1

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 6:20am | IP Logged
I love it....really looking forward to the continuation!!!!
Smile

shanakforever

shalini_s

IF-Sizzlerz

shalini_s

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged
wow.. finally Shaan is growing up..

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
OMG!!! I love the ending!! Shocked LOL Ooooooh, a new entry... i like!! Wink I hope this is going where i think it's going!! Awww, if only Shaan worried about Khanak this way in the show... Unhappy That would make my day.... everyday!  LOL Anyways, lovely update. I like how you went into depth with emotions that they both felt and expressed it so well. Just a small suggestion, I'd go just a tinsy bit slower on the surge of emotions that Shaan is feeling for Khanak. It seems just a little rhused you know? Embarrassed But I'm already waiting for you to update the next part ASAP! If you make a PM list, please add me.

shanakforever

Post Reply New Post

Go to top