Rang Badalti Odhani

FF It's complicated||DISCONTINUED|| IMP NOTE-pg86 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 87

Page 1
Page   of 87
Page 3 Page 87

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
It's looks really awesome. I can't wait to see where you are going with this!! Please continue soon!! Big smile

Maddy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF It's complicated||DISCONTINUED|| IMP NOTE-pg86 (Page 2)" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xogopi1022

Goldie

xogopi1022

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
loved it they are so cute na?

yasharan.love

Goldie

yasharan.love

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 8:34am | IP Logged

Sorry could not update for soo long, and sorry that this is short' I was really busy with my entrance examsUnhappy!!! Hope u guys like this part' I will update soon at it will be longer than this'.Big smile

CHAPTER 2

Khanak is in her room crying, recalling her moments with her Suraj, recalling the way he always cared for her, loved her. 'Suraj, kash tum aaj mere saat, mere paas hote. Kash tum us din factory naa jate, kash mein tumhe rok paati, toh aaj hum saath hote dhulwadi mein, aur yaha natasha aur Shantanu ki bhi shaadi ho jati... Subh khush hote.

She is weeping recalling suraj, unknown to her Shantanu is coming towards their room, his blood boiling with anger.

'how dare she complain to dadi, how dare she send dadi to scold me! I'll show her today, I make sure she understands that she doesn't mean anything, that she has no right.'

he reached his room and violently opened the door, Khanak was shocked as she saw him menacingly staring at her'

'tumhari himmat kaise hui?'

khanak wiped her tears,'aap yeh kya keh rahe hai?'

'zyada natak karne ki koshish maat karo! Tumhi ne dadi ko bheja tha natasha ke kamre mein hena?'

khanak looked confused, ' meine dadiji ko nahi bheja, woh to...'

'BAAS!' Shantanu looked at khanak, she looked confused, scared and sad, her eyes were red as if she had just cried. No i will not be fooled by her tears today. ' Khanak tum jabse meri zindagi mein aaee ho tabse sab galat ho raha hai. Pehle dhulwadi mein aur aab yaha mumbai mein bhi tumne jeena mushkil kar diya hai.'

'Shantanu meine Dadi ko kuch nahi kha, mujhe nahi pata woh Natasha ke kamre mein kyun gayi. Mera yakeen kijiye.'

'Tumhara yakeen? Tumhari waja se hi to saari problems hai meri zindagi mein, jabse tumhe mila hoon, tabse kuch na kuch gaalat hi hua hai, manhoos ho tum jiski zindagi mein jaati ho uski zindagi kuch na kuch gaalat hota hai.' He looked at Khanak again,who was looking at him, her eyes swelling with tears, but there was no stopping him, his life had overturned because of this girl. He was hurt because of her, and he wanted to return the pain,' par mujhe khush hona chahiye, at least mein zinda hoon, suraj ki tarah nahi''

He realized that he had gone too far, he looked at Khanak, she was crying. 'Khanak, I'm''

'Aap ko kuch kehne ki zaroorat nahi,' she finally looked at him tears flowing down her cheeks,

' Aap ko jo kehna tha aap ne keh diya, aur jo mujhe suna that who mein sun chuki.' With that she moved towards the door.

'Khanak, ruko, I'm sorry, mein''

'Nahi Shantanu mafi to mujhe maangni chahiye, ke mujhe laga ki chahe kuch bhi hua, par aap ek ache insaan hai, aur aaj apne mujhe galat sabit kar diya.'

She ran out the door crying.

'shit! Mein bhi naa gusse mein meine pata nahi kya kya keh diya... Suraj ke baare mein... Damn it!'

Shan sat on his bed frustrated, 'ab kya karoo? Meine jo kha uske liye to mein khud ko maaf nahi kar sakta, toh khanak mujhe maaf kaise kareegi?'

he sat there wondering how to ask for forgiveness for the atrocious thing he had said to her. Until he couldnt take it anymore, he thus stood up and went out of his room, ' I have to find her, mujhe usse maafi maangni hogi. Par agar woh mujhe maaf na kare toh? Nahi Shaan, tujhe usse maafi tab tak maangni gogi jab tak woh tujhe maaf nahi karti, chahe kuch bhi ho.'

Edited by p.fashion.d - 04 July 2010 at 9:06am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

akshat1yassudokrishnaShaNak.lovekashevprerna27Vibsshriya84Gaya3DevipiyushiMistiofMistzsweetsonal156missfilmy..Naina..blackdaughterFebruaryFlowershanakforevermoonlight2630rusha4003purvi08tvrasikaAttractiveAdyashalini_sloveaboveall.-Mayu-xaviarakubareFallen Angel*Piku*isomersChillMaarYaarpickachushanakyasharan

shalini_s

IF-Sizzlerz

shalini_s

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 8:30pm | IP Logged

Shan going to manoifying Khanak.. expecting that scene soon..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakforever

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Yay!! A scene coming up with Shaan and Khanak making up for the rift hopefully!! *fingers crossed* Looks good so far!! Big smile Please update soon again. I hope your enterance exams go well, best of luck for them!! *hug*

shanakforever

sosweetsumi

Goldie

sosweetsumi

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 1:40am | IP Logged
goos one actaully shaan realises that he is at faontinue
bye sumi

shanakforever

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
awesome update!ya' know if Shaan says something of that sort to Khanak in the show, I'm going to hate him forever.LOL but I love the way you wrote it! and can't wait to see where your taking the story. (:

shanakforever

yasharan.love

Goldie

yasharan.love

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 11:28am | IP Logged
I would HATE shan too if he ever said something like that to khanak... but i just had to mke him say something extremelyyyy spiteful to Khanak...
I'll update soon

shanakforever

Post Reply New Post

Go to top