Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Thanks to Dev for turning...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Thanks to Dev for turning Geet strong lady. I know I am biased to D&G but besides thanking Dev, I want to thanks Mann, Gurpinder, darji, brij too.

Shocked??

here's my views...

I think Dev deserves the first 'thanks' for Geet's personality transformation. I mean if he didn't have ditched her or left her rather took her with him in Canada then she wouldn't have got those huge shocks or wouldn't have turned into a strong lady who can fight for her right and raise voice infront of her family; esp male members. If Dev haven't had done those then she would have remained like how she was before. Then when she got pregnant she became more stronger and knew how to fight for her rights. I agree Mann and Gurpinder deserve 'thanks' too for supporting her and for their words. Also darji/brij deserve 'thanks' (not that way though) because if they didn't have been so evil to her child or rather have supported her then she would have stayed at home or wouldn't get the opportunity to explore herself in the real world.

this is what I feel....the people who deserves appreciation for Geet being strong lady

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thanks to Dev for turning..." in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.