Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Thanks to Dev for turning...

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Thanks to Dev for turning Geet strong lady. I know I am biased to D&G but besides thanking Dev, I want to thanks Mann, Gurpinder, darji, brij too.

Shocked??

here's my views...

I think Dev deserves the first 'thanks' for Geet's personality transformation. I mean if he didn't have ditched her or left her rather took her with him in Canada then she wouldn't have got those huge shocks or wouldn't have turned into a strong lady who can fight for her right and raise voice infront of her family; esp male members. If Dev haven't had done those then she would have remained like how she was before. Then when she got pregnant she became more stronger and knew how to fight for her rights. I agree Mann and Gurpinder deserve 'thanks' too for supporting her and for their words. Also darji/brij deserve 'thanks' (not that way though) because if they didn't have been so evil to her child or rather have supported her then she would have stayed at home or wouldn't get the opportunity to explore herself in the real world.

this is what I feel....the people who deserves appreciation for Geet being strong lady

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index