Thanks to Dev for turning...
Joined: 09 January 2009
Posted: 09 June 2010 at 3:38am
| IP Logged
Thanks to Dev for turning Geet strong lady. I know I am biased to D&G but besides thanking Dev, I want to thanks Mann, Gurpinder, darji, brij too.
here's my views...
I think Dev deserves the first 'thanks' for Geet's personality transformation. I mean if he didn't have ditched her or left her rather took her with him in Canada then she wouldn't have got those huge shocks or wouldn't have turned into a strong lady who can fight for her right and raise voice infront of her family; esp male members. If Dev haven't had done those then she would have remained like how she was before. Then when she got pregnant she became more stronger and knew how to fight for her rights. I agree Mann and Gurpinder deserve 'thanks' too for supporting her and for their words. Also darji/brij deserve 'thanks' (not that way though) because if they didn't have been so evil to her child or rather have supported her then she would have stayed at home or wouldn't get the opportunity to explore herself in the real world.
this is what I feel....the people who deserves appreciation for Geet being strong lady
, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thanks to Dev for turning...
" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW
Forum Quick Jump
Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted
- ~~||* Celebrating 4th Anniversary of Geet Hui Sabse Parayi *||~~
- -inteha- maaneet SS LAST PART - 153pg mar15
- THE LOCKET(6), Ch 22, Pg 142, Link new thread pg 1
- THE LOCKET (1) MG Ch 4, pg 116, THREAD 2 LINK PG 1
- The Locket (7) Ch 28, pg 131, THREAD 8 link pg 1
- Maaneet Chithra Katha~5~new thd link at index
- THE LOCKET (2) ch 7, pg 126, thread 3 link pg 1
- THE LOCKET (17) MG FF Ch 73, pg 129 TSR pg 148, new thread link pg 1
- The Locket (10), Chapter 48, pg 138 9/27, new thread link pg 1
- The Locket (8) Ch 34,pg 134, thread 9 link pg 1