Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Keep it up all Geetians...!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sweet_chilly

IF-Rockerz

sweet_chilly

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Ok i know this is an off topic but couldnt help posting..
i am soo happy that geet forum is geetn  more and more
active(credit goes to story,star cast including a certain hawty..WinkEmbarrassedLOL)..we have crossed over 55 pgs..which compared to other new shows is definitely not bad...WinkTongue..
Please keep making this forum more intersting and all silent members are also invited to come out fr the open..Hopefully we can make this show more popular and make it trp's go up...WinkBig smile

CHEERS..

Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shockalot

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Keep it up all Geetians...!" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweet_chilly

IF-Rockerz

sweet_chilly

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 3:59am | IP Logged
18 views n no reply..Cry

Sidra.W

IF-Dazzler

Sidra.W

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 6:06am | IP Logged
certainly yar.... it's gr8 v crossed 55 but v have to score higher.... but yipee v got so far till here ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top