Pratigya

krishna is feeling lonely

queenindia thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

in the precap krishna pointed gun on prats head.....

i think he is doing this bcoz he is feeling very lonely widout prats. he is so desparate to take her back home.

Edited by nandinibhaduri - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preeti4mehta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nandinibhaduri

in the precap krishna pointed gun on prats head.....

i think he is doing this bcoz he is feeling very lonely widout prats. he is so desparate to take her back home.

exactly !!!!!!!!! he is trying everything to convince her and take her back home. he is feeling helpless as no one is understanding his feelings.
its clear that he cant live without pratigya and he is so desperate to take her home that he is taking her on gun point.
she has left no other option for him. he just want her by hook or by crook.
i think the way he behaved when they were having gol gappas was just because he could not digest the fact that, when he is so desperate to take her back home, he is so worried, does not eat  or drink anything and this madam is enjoying her life, she is so happy without him. and he is doing all this circus for her. this made him angry and thats why he did that public tamasha. i know that was not a right thing to do but we should understand his feelings. how he is feeling without pratigya.
how much he miss her. above all no one is understanding his feelings neither pratigya nor SS and not even the crazy saxenas.

anu-s thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: preeti4mehta

exactly !!!!!!!!! he is trying everything to convince her and take her back home. he is feeling helpless as no one is understanding his feelings.
its clear that he cant live without pratigya and he is so desperate to take her home that he is taking her on gun point.
she has left no other option for him. he just want her by hook or by crook.
i think the way he behaved when they were having gol gappas was just because he could not digest the fact that, when he is so desperate to take her back home, he is so worried, does not eat  or drink anything and this madam is enjoying her life, she is so happy without him. and he is doing all this circus for her. this made him angry and thats why he did that public tamasha. i know that was not a right thing to do but we should understand his feelings. how he is feeling without pratigya.
how much he miss her. above all no one is understanding his feelings neither pratigya nor SS and not even the crazy saxenas.

nice post............very true preeti.......................

Exactly this is the state of Krishna's mind right now....................

Edited by anu-s - 13 years ago
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@preeti: totally agree wid u dear......he misses prats alot.....and wants her bak.....anyhow