Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sheenakohli91

IF-Dazzler

sheenakohli91

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
My uncle lives in chandigarh and he's been to this town, and also has someone who lives close by. He said that these people brought their own "village" with them to shoot for this show. Everything is a set up, there aint no such thing as reality in any of it.
They reserved a portion of land for the shoot and all the villagers were told to stay at a different location for a while. All these "Villagers" are not real, but junior artists. And if you think about it, i believe it. I've been to punjab, and the people who live in that village are nothing like what "Parveen" Bhabhi and all look like. Also, during tasks when they go and say "You have to convince those villagers to help you." How many people do you think would say no to actors asking them to help them lift some stuff. No one would show THAT MUCH tantrums. i think its all fake.

And the whole sambhavana & Kashmira argument was a set up as well.
They saved the best for later.

If we want to see reality, show us the realty. This is sad.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess_Ameerakiron.adiroykapurdormantdreams-Vanshika-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This is no reality. Fake." in Desi Girl forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dormantdreams

Goldie

dormantdreams

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Hellooo girl ! see my scripted show topic !LOL

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1408072

I agree with you it's fake , but they bought their own village and the villagers are junior artists ? How did they do all this ? This is news to me. Shocked  But I believe your uncle, his is shameful really , such fake ppl Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adiroykapur

JattiTude

Goldie

JattiTude

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged
I agree, it can be a show set.... such as the one they had for Chandni Chowk in Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gum......or even amitabh bachan's house in that movie........ or they may have just rented some houses for 40 days and put their own people there....... yeah Saialba Majri people are not like this at all :-)

I just wish that Rohit and Manasi would have done a little better job on this who set up....... also I do not see these girls doing any house chores after first couple of episodes........ they only do outside tasks...... thats all

adiroykapur

Goldie

adiroykapur

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
lol of course it's fake. Most reality shows are completely fake and mostly scripted. Speaking of scripted..I just had a thought..are sambh and kashmera such good actors that they fooled the audience that they had an actual fight? LOL If the fight was truly scripted..good for them. It was good acting lol. As for convincing random people during tasks...thats too fake.Confused It's too obvious that the people are told not to say yes immediately. But if they are junior artists [those random people]...they suckkk at acting. Hmm, if all the families are junior artists...they are doing pretty well. Parveen bhabi looks pretty convincing every time she cries haha. 

dormantdreams

monzyxo

Goldie

monzyxo

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
it just ruins my whole purpose to watch this show, theres not much reality anymore in shows like this :(

dormantdreams

rune

rune

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
I don't know why people like to point out it's scripted , it's very entertaining regardless if it's scripted or not. I'd rather watch this , it's shows humanity a lot better then Indian drama serials which Indian youths try to emulate.

dormantdreams

Goldie

dormantdreams

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rune

I don't know why people like to point out it's scripted , it's very entertaining regardless if it's scripted or not. I'd rather watch this , it's shows humanity a lot better then Indian drama serials which Indian youths try to emulate.

Really ? So you think its okay to fool the audience ? It's entertaining but if they're proclaiming it as a reality show then there should be SOME reality. Ouch

And I don't think it shows humanity rather it shows bitching ! And I'm glad the indian youths are not emulating Sambhava or Kashmeera , I'd rather they emulate the rona dhona serials than them !ROFL

sunandshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sunandshine

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged
I dont mind as long as the show is entertaining.. Fake or real!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top