Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

IF-Dazzler

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
lol i know m like really late in this...but finally have time to come on IF and express my views...finally exams came to an end this term...yipppppyyDancing

now now...a lot people say..that this new track isnt new at all..true trueLOL... its been shown a lot ...

but i guess one of the biggest advantages i have is...i havent seen a office track in a very very very long time... last time it waz in Kzk for about a month with PM track..but that waz it ^_^

so m kinda excited for this new track...plus i think the CV's will bring in their own twist n turn's when the track starts...
i mean omg ... i can picture everything all ready...
now this Shasha (does anyone here esle go sasha fish...when they hear shasha....love ya bey-on-ceEmbarrassed ) is gonna cuz a lot of troubles for our Geet once she notices the attension she's getting by MaanEmbarrassed Maan being Maan will goAngry at first ...but than go allDay Dreaming once the truth is outEmbarrassed

However i really feel maan needs to know geets truth in a week or 2...not about Dev...but about her being Peggy...i just think its a really important factor that needs to be out...plus i think its gonna be really cute watching Maan fall for a Preggy geet...cuz his gonna try and stop himself so so much...however he just wont be able to. 

anyways .. m just dying to see maneet come face to face ! lol...like everyone said .. maan's first words r gonna be "tum"

so and i almost forgot to say...
i LOVE maan's New LOOKDay Dreaming pure hotness yaar....
and i LOVE the remix verson of his BG score...omgoodness! Geet has such awesome Scores.//

take care

just another question on the side...is it possiable to have a BA when ur 18?

Edited by _SuMmEr_LoVe_ - 09 June 2010 at 12:41am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

kuchikipuja_30Maaneetkripsymayahmayur-tasharusha4003DoJin-iPayal-charmed onesBuggershockalotSofna-Ms.Wildcherry-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I'm LOVING this new Boss, Secerty track" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mayur-tasha

Goldie

mayur-tasha

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 12:02am | IP Logged
nice post.ya i agree with u dat Maan shud know the truth abt her being preggy n how he will fall 4 her . besides Maan shud know abt geet being deceived by someone........thats dev..Angry.......

yaar i also thinking the same what u  r thinking....i dont think so dat in 18 yr old one can do a BA course....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

puja_30hiraj_SuMmEr_LoVe_

sweet_chilly

IF-Rockerz

sweet_chilly

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 2:01am | IP Logged
no but geet sed in her interciew to adi n sasha..that she was doing BA...means she didnt complete it...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

puja_30mayah_SuMmEr_LoVe_

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

IF-Dazzler

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_chilly

no but geet sed in her interciew to adi n sasha..that she was doing BA...means she didnt complete it...

really ...cuz i thought she waz still in collage
remember the day dev came to see...she waz wearing a uni forum...
and raji n her had the same thing on??
so i think she waz still in collage

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

puja_30

rusha4003

IF-Dazzler

rusha4003

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Hi Summer ..... you're back ..... and with a bang !!!!Thumbs Up

So how'd the exams go ???

It's a miracle you could concentrate on ur studies with Maan just a remote click away !!! LOLLOLLOL

I too felt the office track is too humdrum ... but then again the Cvs here have been doing a fine job... so hope they'll fine tune the office scenes and give us our daily 'fix' ... read Maneet !!!! Party

And i agree with you ... if Maan gets to know about geet being P , I bet he'll so all soft and conerned ... that my dear would be a sheer bliss for us Maneetians !!! Day Dreaming

As for BA ... it's not usual to get a BA at 18 ... but then Geet mentioned she was still studying  ....

I'm dying to watch the Maneet 'encounter' .... Maan's first words - a shell shocked "tum: .... As for geet .... dont know ... she'll prolly stare/ redden & lower her eyes ... and as if he'll let Geet get the first word !!! LOL

As for his new attire .... HOT / Inflammable .... that's why they have a siren to annouce his arrival ... see ? .... it all adds up !!!! ROFL

Edited by rusha4003 - 09 June 2010 at 7:07am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

puja_30mayah_SuMmEr_LoVe_SofnaBugger

puja_30

Groupbie

puja_30

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Maan was looking realy hot & dashing but one thing dosnt suits him is ...his lips..look like a girl's one
In earlier sceans & now there is no compairision
One strange thing , now he is moving with body gurds, top quality car & new & expensive dresses where these where earlier.
Is we can portray dat he is a company owner with his earlear looks?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SuMmEr_LoVe_Sofna

poojak

Goldie

poojak

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
i guess Geet is gonna become Mann's secetary but Mann's wouldnt know about this very soon because he hardly comes to office, thats going to be so much funTongue

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

-Ms.Wildcherry-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ms.Wildcherry-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
he is  totally, totally and totally and completely and soooooooo amazingly looking haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingv
love maan and the topics made on him omg omg omg omg omg Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Mallu

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top