STOP PUTTING DAYA & ABHIJIT on DEATH BED - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by manikyam

oh no ....god plese dont make me see tharikas 'unconcious act' what if i lost my sense...........
hey yaar..etani bhi buri actress nahi wo ki wo sone ki bhi acting nahi kar sakati😃
no...........when she act like sleeping, we feel like she is giggling.this is because of her very rabbit teeth
Originally posted by manikyam

no...........when she act like sleeping, we feel like she is giggling.this is because of her very rabbit teeth
kyo padhi ho usake piche aabhi hame Abhi ke baare mein sochana chahiye...ha na?
Just look at the way they have flooded the promos. I have never seen more than one promo ever for CID.
Originally posted by prabha.

Just look at the way they have flooded the promos. I have never seen more than one promo ever for CID.

Exactly!!!! I am sure in last 13 yeras they have NEVER ever had more than one promo fro an episode.... Now this is just creating even more HYPE!!!! Since the morning, i have been crying...i have no idea if i can even sleep these few days... forget abt eating!... Behroopiya mein ek hafte rulaya and now, thanx to the promo, again ek hafte ke kareeb hi rulayenge unless they continue the episode for another week....if they do that, then trust me i will have to be hospitalised!!!!
Originally posted by Shagnika

Exactly!!!! I am sure in last 13 yeras they have NEVER ever had more than one promo fro an episode.... Now this is just creating even more HYPE!!!! Since the morning, i have been crying...i have no idea if i can even sleep these few days... forget abt eating!... Behroopiya mein ek hafte rulaya and now, thanx to the promo, again ek hafte ke kareeb hi rulayenge unless they continue the episode for another week....if they do that, then trust me i will have to be hospitalised!!!!
plz dont take tension shaggy...take care of your self. Edited by jiya1 - 13 years ago
@jiya di, its not just abt taking care of myself...

I remember watching Undercover cop..where Abhijeet sir par hamla hota hai...and those criminals hit him so badly....that entire scene made me go😭😭 for those few moments!!!!
Then 5711E1115, the last shot where he gets injured...😭
Also, 639 coins episode, where end mein for few seconds we feel he is dead...

and many such episodes made me cry....never thot this day will also come..where ACP and Daya are requesting for prayers for Abhijeet's life!!!!😭😭😭

Who knows what will be there? But whatever it will be ,sure it will be breathtaking.
Originally posted by acp_pradyuman

Who knows what will be there? But whatever it will be ,sure it will be breathtaking.
I don't care if it is 'breathtaking'. Just because they will know that we will be watching this show next week for sure and the viewership will be greater doesn't mean that they kill officers one by one? Next, you'll see Freddy on the deathbed🤢 They can make an episode even more 'breathtaking' by creating better plots and sidelining flirting scenes and other redundant scenes for a loooong time.
Originally posted by debayon

I don't care if it is 'breathtaking'. Just because they will know that we will be watching this show next week for sure and the viewership will be greater doesn't mean that they kill officers one by one? Next, you'll see Freddy on the deathbed🤢They can make an episode even more 'breathtaking' by creating better plots and sidelining flirting scenes and other redundant scenes for a loooong time.

yes surely m=nnxt tym freddy gonna die!! 😆 😆