CID

STOP PUTTING DAYA & ABHIJIT on DEATH BED (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 13

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 1:16am | IP Logged
you know yesterday i watched Gulaal and put up a pic of Adi sir from the movie in the pic gallery and kal he maine bomb robbery mein Abhijeet ke pic ko apna profile pic banaya where he has a bandage on his forehead and now ???
These people need to sued for playing like this with our emotions maine aaj breakfast nahi kiya and my bro abhi khel ke aaya and usne Sony rakh diya to watch the promo all over again

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "STOP PUTTING DAYA & ABHIJIT on DEATH BED (Page 5)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ayushi-

IF-Dazzler

-Ayushi-

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 1:59am | IP Logged
pls leave our daya-abhi enough of this

jeet.

Goldie

jeet.

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabha.

^ I have no idea what you have written, can you please write completewords, this SMS lingo is not easy to comprehend

prabha di,,sorry,,but i have got used to it n talk to evryone like this only,,,,ok frm now on i'll try to comment with full words...but my last post meant that lets see whatz going 2 happen dis friday though sachin will spoil d party!! Big smile Cry

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 2:27am | IP Logged
DO these ppl have any idea what does the TRIO/ CID mean to us???? They feel that we are CID fans who will b shosked to see the promo..get back to their work and then next day, watch the episode whole heartedly and forget it....But thats not the case... WE weont b able to sleep, we wont b able to concentrate on anything for the entire week..I havent eaten anything since morning..thanx to the promo cos i was just gonna have my breakfast when i saw last shot of the promo..Gr8!!!!Angry

They need to understand that CID is not just a serial for us.. and TRIO is not just few characters..They are a part of our lives now... WE think of them all day...sometimes night too... We talk of the, we dream of them..They are veryyy special to us.. They might not know us, but we know them..and that is more than enough for us to LOVE them...

Creatives, plsss... this is the last time...chhota mota injuries are fine...but things like almost killing them.....I dont have words..Cry

Visrom, i know u didnt mean any offence, but subhah se i am feeling guilty for making Abhijeet go to the hospital in my stories...Cry I am sorry... But i never wanted this to happen... I just cant take this...Cry

shreela

Goldie

shreela

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 2:29am | IP Logged

mujhe toh darr hai ki jis tarah ye log sachinkoAngry importance de rare hai, kahi use screen-time dene ke liye Abhi sirko kuch dino tak bahar rakhne ki toh nehi soch rahe???CryCry agar aisa hua toh bohot bura hoga!!Angry

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 2:42am | IP Logged
@Shagnika Are you expecting people for whom CID is just a money making exercise to understand what CID means to us. When money twinkles in the eyes, there is no place for sentiments. Its seems to me that those working for CID are either working just cause it's their job or just to make money. They don't love CID. We do. We know what CID means, what the TRIO means. Why do we still miss CID members like Asha, Sudhakar and Dr. Niyati. Why we look forward to SONY every Friday at 10 PM. The CID Team is our extended family and our Trio is the one who have helped nourish and cherish this relationship. Why did we all sit through stuff like Murda Khooni, Rahasya Shootout Ka, Qatil Khiladi or Dance School Mass Murder. Why do we still watch the endless re-runs going on for months? Nope they can't understand. They don't have the capability to understand it.

Edited by prabha. - 09 June 2010 at 2:46am

DemonStar

Coolbie

DemonStar

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Sad, but true. Most of them seem to take our dedication for granted.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jiya.

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 3:16am | IP Logged
They just not making money they earned money by giveng us lots of sorrow...giveing us tears?
they don't understand....they just play with our emothions and sentiments...agar Abhi ko kuch hoya to ye creative team ko hum vat laga denge yaha....fir hmare narajgise inhe koi bacha nahi sakataAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top