CID

STOP PUTTING DAYA & ABHIJIT on DEATH BED (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 13

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 12:40am | IP Logged
but we cant sit calm jeet................its like watching our fav. movie again and again................we know nothing will happend.....but still we feel like that

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "STOP PUTTING DAYA & ABHIJIT on DEATH BED (Page 4)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeet23

ur ryt...dis trick is gttin old...n nw v r not excited when abhi or daya gets attacked or injured,,its common!!! LOL

Now Now that is not true. Even the slitest hint of anything happening to them still has the same effect on me. Till date even though I know ki Daya Sir will be fine whenever I watch Behrupiya, I can't control my tears when he breaths his last. Its not routine for me. This ploy works.

(can you please write complete wrods this SMS lingo is not easy to comprehend)

Edited by prabha. - 09 June 2010 at 12:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

visrom

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabha.

ur ryt...dis trick is gttin old...n nw v r not excited when abhi or daya gets attacked or injured,,its common!!! LOL

Now Now that is not true. Even the slitest hint of anything happening to them still has the same effect on me. Till date even though I know ki Daya Sir will be fine whenever I watch Behrupiya, I can't control my tears when he breaths his last. Its not routine for me. This ploy works.

(csn you please write complete wrods this SMS lingo is not easy to comprehend)

i was totally upset for 1 weeki after aug 14th and i never watched tv.the promo was daya's hospital scene..............ony god knows how badly i hurt by that

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 12:54am | IP Logged
You'll not believe me...today morning for some reason, I opened Behroopiya on youtube...pata nahin kyon. I was wondering if it is still there or whether that user's account is suspended etc...I still couldn't stop my tears when I saw it. And within 1/2 hour, I saw the promo of this.
Behroopiya was the first of its kind. No one can ever forget it. I wonder if this one will have the same impact. At that time, we were sad when we saw it and people like me were without food and sleep for 1 week. This time we are more angry with them.

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 12:59am | IP Logged

And this time we have a bunch of rubbish additions like Sachin who can very easily spoil the tempo with dead pan expressions. Hey Bhagwan how did I forget Taarika, she will cry and what if I just start laughing. O God, apart from wherther the impact will be similar or not, what if these non-performers spoil it completely

Edited by prabha. - 09 June 2010 at 1:03am

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

You'll not believe me...today morning for some reason, I opened Behroopiya on youtube...pata nahin kyon. I was wondering if it is still there or whether that user's account is suspended etc...I still couldn't stop my tears when I saw it. And within 1/2 hour, I saw the promo of this.
Behroopiya was the first of its kind. No one can ever forget it. I wonder if this one will have the same impact. At that time, we were sad when we saw it and people like me were without food and sleep for 1 week. This time we are more angry with them.

they never treet us like humans...............

jeet.

Goldie

jeet.

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manikyam

Originally posted by prabha.

Now Now that is not true. Even the slitest hint of anything happening to them still has the same effect on me. Till date even thoughI know ki Daya Sir will be fine whenever I watch Behrupiya, I can't control my tears when he breaths his last. Its not routine for me. This ploy works.

(csn you please write complete wrods this SMS lingo is not easy to comprehend)

i was totally upset for 1 weeki after aug 14th and i never watched tv.the promo was daya's hospital scene..............ony god knows how badly i hurt by that

yess...CID is a kinda movie typ...u knw wat wud happn but stil b excited....plus i ws sayin so coz i hv nt yet seen d promo,,mite b my mind chnge totally aftr watchin d promo...so u nevr knw!
wen v bcum emo!
n mre excited i becum wacthin it live if its abt sum1 gttin injured or smthng!
so lets hope dis epi wud rock n live upto our xpectationz,,,but yess sachin n kajal will spoil d party!(nt party ,hospital thou)!! LOL
n lets c wat happens to abhi dis tym! n hez my fav,so i'l really feel very sad once i watch d promoz,,i guarantee!! Confused Embarrassed

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 1:08am | IP Logged
^ I have no idea what you have written, can you please write complete words, this SMS lingo is not easy to comprehend

Edited by prabha. - 09 June 2010 at 1:09am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top