CID

STOP PUTTING DAYA & ABHIJIT on DEATH BED (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 13

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
This time they will send Fredie to the death bed. No more Abhi-Daya-ACP in trouble.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "STOP PUTTING DAYA & ABHIJIT on DEATH BED (Page 12)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monika21

IF-Sizzlerz

monika21

Posted: 22 September 2010 at 1:02am | IP Logged
they don't have good stories so just to add masala in the story they do this.. playing with emotions of cid fans.

Edited by monika21 - 22 September 2010 at 1:01am

auntyno1

auntyno1

Posted: 22 September 2010 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
No. No one will be on death bed. When I first saw promo, I thought may be they will obliterate CID altogether. Since a long time we are finding something lacking in our trio. For want of a good story, supportive cast and overcrowding non-peformers,  the heart, brain and backbone of our CID team are falling short. So may be they will put an end to our misery.
But now I observe, they will rise from near death, all grimy and gory, with STEEL-sharp aim and rock-like determination and the MUJRIM will meet his deserved end.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hin_sa-SNEHAL-monika21

hin_sa

hin_sa

Posted: 23 September 2010 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by auntyno1

No. No one will be on death bed. When I first saw promo, I thought may be they will obliterate CID altogether. Since a long time we are finding something lacking in our trio. For want of a good story, supportive cast and overcrowding non-peformers,  the heart, brain and backbone of our CID team are falling short. So may be they will put an end to our misery.
But now I observe, they will rise from near death, all grimy and gory, with STEEL-sharp aim and rock-like determination and the MUJRIM will meet his deserved end.

That's well saidClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monika21

masterchefrocks

masterchefrocks

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Ya youre completely right . it makes me feel so bad to see abhi sir in the coma episodeCry

mallikaBalu

IF-Dazzler

mallikaBalu

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged
There can be a lot of good tightly written stories for CID. high time this constant exploding, killing of our officers and bringing them back to life is done. The old episodes never had to do this.
So, the facts are, FW is making our officers recommend other serials to viewers. If this is stopped and some serious thinking and hard work are combined, the serial can get back all lost glory plus have a lot more new glories and become as famous as Agatha Christy's 'Mouse trap' that has not been closed to this day in London.
I hope FW -B.P.Singh is reading this.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyotimena

Jyotimena

IF-Rockerz

Jyotimena

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
I have a feeling this is Santosh Shetty's brain child. He is behind all this. Pehle Behrupiya and now this. I feel Terrible TERRIBLE. Anything for TRP, kya. When they saw that their new joiners have moved viewers away from CID, this is their way to get them back. I am really angry.SleepySleepy
AngryAngryOuchDead

Edited by jyotimeena - 23 March 2011 at 5:00am

DreamyDeepz28

IF-Dazzler

DreamyDeepz28

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
May be thiz time they should see that Kajal gets a bullet hit or Sachin LOL But CID know that most don't  like them thats why CID is putting Daya or Abhi in danger, TO raise TRP's Day Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Go to top