STOP PUTTING DAYA & ABHIJIT on DEATH BED - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
These people know it very well, that CID fans wanted SPECIAL MOMENTS in the episode......But how to make them understand that we dont want to see them on the hospital bed...😡😡 We meant nice sweet scenes between Abhi-Daya..not sending ABhi into the OPERATION THEATRE and Daya crying...😡

Those who say, Sachin should have been shot....I dont agree to that.Imagine Daya carrying Sachin to the hospital and the team crying...Ufff... If it was something liek Aditi's death, where Sachin dies immedietely on spot, then i would have been glad...But seeing a SACHIN centric episode🤢🤢 I wont even feel for him..No way!!!!

its just behrupiya 2 and nothing special
Yaar bahut hogaya..promo dekkha ?ACP sir kitane foot fot ke ro rahe the..duva mango kehe rahe the...it's a HIght of EMOTIONAL ATTYaCHAR...
TAUBA TERA JALWA TAUBA TERA PRYAR
LIMIStE BAHAR HO GAYA AAPAKA  EMOTIONAL ATTYACHAR😭😭
HUM AB 🤢 HONE BAAKI HEIN
😡

Edited by jiya1 - 13 years ago
ooops i cant read it..............dont know tough hindi
Originally posted by manikyam

ooops i cant read it..............dont know tough hindi
I mean to say whatever they are showing is out of control now...ACP sir is crying very badly and ask people to pray for ABHI....it's very touching and very much emotional..we can't bear now all this things.
cid is supposed to be a crime thriller.not an imotional drama.lets see whats next.behrupiya will go on once again.abhi replaces daya . and they will call tharika to make the situation more horrible

cid is supposed to be a crime thriller.not an imotional drama.lets see whats next.behrupiya will go on once again.abhi replaces daya . and they will call tharika to make the situation more horrible
If Trika is there there should be a big crap..she not able to handle such a crutial scene...plz keep Tarika out of abhi...let her behosh  after  hear this
wow great idea jiya...................i ll give her sleeping pills

wow great idea jiya...................i ll give her sleeping pills
Tum kuch nahi karana..abhi ki halat ka sunkar wo behosh ho jaye...I mean sab natural ho...
oh no ....god plese dont make me see tharikas 'unconcious act' what if i lost my sense...........