Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
We all know they'll not kill him off. They are just going to injure him seriously and I don't like it at all. They did it once to Daya and we have still not recovered from it and they are doing it again.

Could they not think of something else????? 😡😡😡😡

At the end of the episode, if they make me cry, I'll probably forgive them, but if they make me angry with a crappy episode, where he is shot without reason, I'll blast them here on this forum.
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

We all know they'll not kill him off. They are just going to injure him seriously and I don't like it at all. They did it once to Daya and we have still not recovered from it and they are doing it again.

Could they not think of something else????? 😡😡😡😡

At the end of the episode, if they make me cry, I'll probably forgive them, but if they make me angry with a crappy episode, where he is shot without reason, I'll blast them here on this forum.

yes di...actully after makin CID bi-weekly they don't have new concept there for the only way  is remain o copy earlier episodes..aur ABHI ko hospital pahuchake unki TRP badhegi...nahi Creative ji aap galat soch rahe hein..agar fir se aisa kiya to aapa to gaye..yaha hydrogen bomb jaisa blast ho jayege...aur aapa ka kya kya hoga wo sochiye...don't dare to make this kind of episodes in the future..samze😡

Edited by jiya1 - 13 years ago
bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
what the hell m reading(sorry no offence) abhijeet is injured once again...c'mon creative that's not done..i mean after each 3 months someone get injured out of our Trio...that's just...i have no words to say...their thinking stands on one plot let me explain...
now they will show someone injured out of team fans will get interested followed by some silly and ridiculous stories .i.e khooni trauma...again after 3 months someone will get injured...or character dedicated story...which will result in our interest leads to their business...but c'mon now its enough..why always Abhijeet and Daya...they have got a dashing   ðŸ˜• guy so called ins. Sachin if he supposed to be injured and about to die we would be dancing on our feet...they know we love our trio and for them we will watch this episode for sure...feeling sorry to say but they are taking advantage of our emotions and bound with CID...i just can't bear trio on the hospital bed anymore...c'mon guys if you have to do this freddy is there he has been there for long long time give him some importance and show him on the hospital bed..results in ACP saying him well done freddy you have shown what you mean to us or CID...now i have decided to promote you as a Inspector...and as there can only be 3 inspectors so with respect Sachin is junior to you and have not showed any shining side so he will overtake you as a Sub. ins...yup that's done TRP + Fan's support and happy + interest + freddy would be happy internally as a person + won't have to bear he is saying Sir to you know whom etc etc etc .....that's done 1 teer se 2 nahi 10 nishane...
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ok, dil par patthar rakhkar I saw the promo again.

It looked like they were all in a terrace or something....and Vivek, Daya and Abhijeet were running and suddenly Abhijeet turns back and shouts 'Daya'. I think I could see Vivek far behind.

What do you all think?

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think it was Freddy who was far behind and Sacinh just beside them 😡
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: didobhav

I think it was Freddy who was far behind and Sacinh just beside them 😡

saw the promo again  fredy is far behind and sachin is next to daya...yaha bhi wo 😳sachin...yaar yaha to akela chood do...ya wo goli tumko kyo nahi lagi..picha to chutata tumase.
prabha. thumbnail
Girls, promo specific discussions please take them to the case thread. This thread is mainly to vent anger on the creative team for Emotional Atyachaar.
jatt48 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
salam,,,,ohhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooo😭😭o
really abhijeet on death bed kis na kia ye sabb😈,,i will kill that person😡😡
during one month there were no internet and cabal in my home and know cabal is unavailable here,,,,,,,promo nahe dekha

plzzzzzzzzzzzz CID team mere abhijeet sir ko kuch nahe hona chahia verna main  CID kabhi nahi dekhon gee😭😭

i like CID only and only for abhijeet,,,ye koe method nahi ha show ka standered increase karna ka,,,add good stories and action sceens,,,don't play with our feellings,,,,

Jub Khizan Aai Tu Laut Aaye Ga Woh Bhi Faraz
Woh Baharon Main Zara Kum Mila Karta Hae ..!!!
bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
humm right... jitna bhi gussa nikalna hain yaha nikao i have not seen the promo yet but read didobhav's description... 🤢 agar iss baar bhi santosh shetty hoya na along with Salil Singh (Mr. Useless) ( Sorry no Offence ) main inn dono ki photo Scan kr kar burn kroga..kya ayr koi khel hain doosri stories pitt jati hain to kisi ko injure kar dalo
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
There should be a limit to EMOTIONAL ATYACHAAR.... ( as my signature says )
They try to increase the TRPs by these emotional episodes...
They knew it very well that WE CID fans wanted special moments in the episode.... but not like these.😡😡.
Behroopiya is still fresh in our minds.. They know that very well, and now this??!!!!

Pata nahi kya naam dene waale hain is episode ka.. This year we have already seen SENIOR INSPECTOR ABHIJEET... and yet another of the same sort......