Fan Fictions

By Your Side...Forever [AR FF] NOTE~pg 23

Chocolate... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
heyy guyz m starting another ff. its called By your Side... Forever. i hope u all like it.😳

Index~
Part 1- Pg. 1
Part 2- Pg. 16
Note- Pg. 23

Part 1

'Why me? What have I done? Baba why did you leave me? I need you....please come back. I miss yo-'

"Riddhima" A deep voice called.

'Was that my name? Sounds like music to my ears' I look up 'what happened to my veil, m sure I had it on. OMG...'' I came face to face with him. My greenish hazel eyes just drowned deep into his bluish grey eyes. I kept looking, no thoughts came. I just couldn't pull myself away from those eyes. They are like a deep ocean filled with many things yet to discover.

"Hey..." I heard his voice. It was calm, soft and soothing. I looked at his complete face as our trance broke. I blinked as an indication for him to continue. He looked into my eyes and turned around completely within the next second.

"Man get a grip...chill. Why are you so nervous for? Come one talk to her you idiot." I giggled as I heard him mumble that. I wonder if I look scary to him or else why would he act as if I might eat him up.

"Well now you heard that, there's no point in hiding how nervous I am. Riddhima I know you must be going through a lot right now. I can see it on your face. But I myself m pretty freaked. I don't know how to start but I do wanna make this work so how about we start off with friendship. What say, friends?" he said and put forward this offer with hopeful eyes.

I sighed as I put my hand in his. This MARRIAGE had to start somewhere and I guess this was it. He smiled at me and that's when I noticed what a charming smile he has. Those dimples are just too cute.

He went to the cupboard and came back after a good minute or so and passed me a pair of clothes.

"go change, the bathroom is over there." He said while pointing towards a door. I followed the instructions and came after changing. As I came out and neared the bed I saw he had already changed and with him he held a pillow and blanket.

"Riddhima go to sleep here m going to sleep on the couch." I looked up into his eyes and saw the care for me. I thanked him through my eyes and he gave me a small nod in return.

As I lay on the bed and closed my eyes, I heard "By the way, Riddhima you looked simply gorgeous today." My head and eyes shot up at once but for some reason I felt my cheecks burn. Am I blushing?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i kno its a small part. don't worry next time it will be longer. but till then i wanna see loads of comments and m only gonna continue if i get a good response. remember all critism is welcome here on this ff and last thing plz do press the like button. hope u enjoyed the part.😳
Edited by Dark_Desire - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshluver_15 thumbnail
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 
i am first.............

comming to the part....wel it seems very intersting...........so think that armaan and ridihma had arranged marrige in which they did not see each other and now on thier wedding day they meet for the first time.......

i hope that its gona be romantic falling in love after marrige kind of FF.....i love those kind and i dont think that anyone has wrote anything like that before.......

i am loving this consept very much....
thanks for the pm
lods of love
nruti

PS i hope that you will be updating ur FF regularly......
Edited by arluver15 - 13 years ago
Sani_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
very interesting start nikki. pm me and am looking forward to read it.
love
sani
awarapan. thumbnail
Aw hun!
that was a brilliant part! I really want to read more, do PM me with updates hun!
🤗
You're so cute, great writing 😊

xo. Fatima
KrazyRedMary thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
HEYYYYYYYYYYY

LOVE IT TOO GUD
AWESOME
SPLENDID
INCREDIBLE
TOOO GUD LOVEEEEEEEE ITTTTTTT

PLZ PLZ PLZ CONTINUE AND PLZ PLZ PLZ PM ME THE PARTS NOT THE PMS PLZ PLZ

I WOULDDDDDDD LOVE TO READ THIS
I WONT READ UR OTHER ONE BUT THIS ONE FOR SUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I WONT EVEN MISS THAT FOR MY DEATH BUT ANYWAYS
I AM OVERACTING; OR I MAY NOT
I AM NOT SURE

OK BEFORE GOING JUST WANNA SAY KA
AGAR AUR KOI COMMENT NA KARA TU PLZ PLZ SIRF MERE LIA HI PART LIKH DANA...I WOULD LOVE TO READ IT ALONE....KISSE SAY SHARE HI NAHI KARNA PARAGA... BUT DONT WORRY ASI PROBLEM AYEGE HI NAHI...

I AM SENDING PMS TO ALL MY BUDDIES, BECAUSE I DONT WANT THEM TO MISS IT

LUV ITTTTTTTT TOO GUD

PLZ PLZ PLZ CONTINUE SOON
CANT WAIT TO READ THE NEXT PART

TC
LUV,
MARYAM
(BUDDY)

HEY BY THE WAY..MY COMMENT IS PRETTY LONGGG😆
Chocolate... thumbnail

hawwwwwwwwwwwww =O

come on silent viewers jus comment once. plz tell me if its good or bad. i have 60 views yet only 3-4 comments. jus one word will do but but plz plz plz push the like button and write a comment.
KrazyRedMary thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nikki_19_luv

hawwwwwwwwwwwww =O

come on silent viewers jus comment once. plz tell me if its good or bad. i have 60 views yet only 3-4 comments. jus one word will do but but plz plz plz push the like button and write a comment.

yaar dont worry
kal subha check karna
inshallah kal shaam tak u will have  a lot😃 of comments dont worry
Ishia thumbnail
hello.. reserved. will be back after reading

Niki. do we hava love button for that i wish to press that 1000000000000000 time... awesome start yaar.. i knew this would be ARMAAN MALIK .....

i really loved do.. do continue soon.......................  loved it man...

Edited by ishuKSGKAJEN - 13 years ago
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow strawberry

interesting concept... and a great start .. !!
i like both of ur FFs ... cnt dem soon ...
thanx 4 d pm..

love
Vinz
Chocolate... thumbnail
Originally posted by: armaankashridz

HEYYYYYYYYYYY heyyyyyyyyy budddy😃

LOVE IT TOO GUD
AWESOME
SPLENDID
INCREDIBLE
TOOO GUD LOVEEEEEEEE ITTTTTTT Awwwwwwwwwww really so sweet. i really appreciate ur words

PLZ PLZ PLZ CONTINUE AND PLZ PLZ PLZ PM ME THE PARTS NOT THE PMS PLZ PLZ hawwwwww buddy u want special treatment. hmmmmmmmmmmm have to think abt it.

I WOULDDDDDDD LOVE TO READ THIS
I WONT READ UR OTHER ONE BUT THIS ONE FOR SUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  tats gr8 to hear but i expect a comment from u every time aswell.

I WONT EVEN MISS THAT FOR MY DEATH BUT ANYWAYS
I AM OVERACTING; OR I MAY NOT
I AM NOT SURE huh now ur confusing me😕 i jus wat u meant was something gud *fingers crossed*😛

OK BEFORE GOING JUST WANNA SAY KA
AGAR AUR KOI COMMENT NA KARA TU PLZ PLZ SIRF MERE LIA HI PART LIKH DANA...I WOULD LOVE TO READ IT ALONE....KISSE SAY SHARE HI NAHI KARNA PARAGA... BUT DONT WORRY ASI PROBLEM AYEGE HI NAHI... u sure tat comment won't be a  problem. buddy ur greedy not willing to share. tsch tsch tsch... lmao i jus thought of something so funny. tell me wud u go team up against bhai once for fun for an update😈😆

I AM SENDING PMS TO ALL MY BUDDIES, BECAUSE I DONT WANT THEM TO MISS IT awww so sweet. jus hope i don't get diabeties yaar.

LUV ITTTTTTTT TOO GUD thank u once again

PLZ PLZ PLZ CONTINUE SOON hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
CANT WAIT TO READ THE NEXT PART i'll see maybe by friday or if u lucky b4 tat. depends on how well i feel after fitness testing, assesments and prep. i will defo try to update soon tho.
TC u too
LUV,
MARYAM
(BUDDY)

HEY BY THE WAY..MY COMMENT IS PRETTY LONGGG😆  yup sure wass

buddy
muah muah muah
i jus love u so much
ur the sweetest thing ever.
i can't believe u liked it this much. u sound as if ur a 4 yr old in a toy store😆
m so happy this ff won ur heart. and jus for u i try to update sooner but i can'tt promise bcoz examz, assesments and prep is going on. but i will defo try.

thank u so much buddy for the lovely and long comment.