Harpreet.M thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi everyone!
from all that running, getting cut, being pushed around and falling about a million times on her stomach  there is no way in the world geet still has the baby! they have not mentioned it in the show but i think she had a miscarriage. Geet has stopped saying "mera bacha" and has stoppped thinking about the kid. Does anybody know if they have confirmed this in the show? What are your views about this situation? Thank you for reading 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Suneshine- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
there is nothing being confirmed that there is no kid..but agree after falling down so many times etc there is no chance for such a baby
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well it is an odd situtation since wonder women Geet has had many adventures, and any women's child would be aborted in this way, but I think CVs are going to wave their *magical wand heads* πŸ˜† and make sure that Geet has the baby, because it is one of the big highlights of the show.

I don't think there is any article on this yet so cant really confirm at the moment! 😊

I don't think Geet has lost the baby. Although I also agree that all the pushing and shoving can cause a miscarriage. But I think the writers will probably keep the baby because it will act as a link between Geet and Dev. It might play a part in future epis if Dev was to find out this fact.

Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Harpreet,.......I found ur post v funny....just cant stop laughing......🀣🀣🀣

yep, Geet is being a jumping jack from the time she has this new-found zeal and courage......Hum dikha denge in ladkoan ko....🀣🀣.....ab bachche ka to babaji hi maalik hai.....miscarriage ki jagah, i think bachcha kabaddi karte niklegaa.....🀣🀣
XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She just got pregnant. Can a woman in real life really have a miscarriage by running around like her? I don't know much about pregnancy.
heeraa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harpreet.M

Hi everyone!
from all that running, getting cut, being pushed around and falling about a million times on her stomach there is no way in the world geet still has the baby! they have not mentioned it in the show but i think she had a miscarriage. Geet has stopped saying "mera bacha" and has stoppped thinking about the kid. Does anybody know if they have confirmed this in the show? What are your views about this situation? Thank you for reading 😊

she probably did loose the baby, and she doesnt know yet???? maybe she will find out later on lol
or probably nothing happened to her baby.
eshasrk thumbnail
Most logically I would assume that she lost the baby after what she's been through , but I don't think so.
Cause in the 4th June episode she says to her parents that from now on her name is only Geet and she's the mother of the baby and she was holding her belly, so she hasn't lost the child I guess
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
No the baby will be stil there.. Only the much awaited babies die with all the fallings runnings and all.. unwanted, illegal pregnancies are unaffected and stay there til the endπŸ˜† Edited by ammoos - 13 years ago
poojak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

well its true that in reality the baby cant survive after so nany accidents but i dont think Geet s gonna have a miscarriage so easily & so fast because first Mann's will come to know about this & i guess there s gonna be a big tension in Geet & Mann relationship. just waiting 4 them to come close. πŸ˜‰