Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet had a MISCARRIAGE

Harpreet.M IF-Dazzler
Harpreet.M
Harpreet.M

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone!
from all that running, getting cut, being pushed around and falling about a million times on her stomach  there is no way in the world geet still has the baby! they have not mentioned it in the show but i think she had a miscarriage. Geet has stopped saying "mera bacha" and has stoppped thinking about the kid. Does anybody know if they have confirmed this in the show? What are your views about this situation? Thank you for reading Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hirajchullbullimaybe-just

-Suneshine- IF-Rockerz
-Suneshine-
-Suneshine-

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
there is nothing being confirmed that there is no kid..but agree after falling down so many times etc there is no chance for such a baby

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hirajscinerdmaybe-just

maybe-just IF-Sizzlerz
maybe-just
maybe-just

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Well it is an odd situtation since wonder women Geet has had many adventures, and any women's child would be aborted in this way, but I think CVs are going to wave their *magical wand heads* LOL and make sure that Geet has the baby, because it is one of the big highlights of the show.

I don't think there is any article on this yet so cant really confirm at the moment! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mimmsjaanpakirani

Dastaan23 Goldie

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Hey Harpreet,.......I found ur post v funny....just cant stop laughing......ROFLROFLROFL

yep, Geet is being a jumping jack from the time she has this new-found zeal and courage......Hum dikha denge in ladkoan ko....ROFLROFL.....ab bachche ka to babaji hi maalik hai.....miscarriage ki jagah, i think bachcha kabaddi karte niklegaa.....ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArmaanMaanLovermissbubbly04

XAiShBaBy08X Goldie
XAiShBaBy08X
XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
She just got pregnant. Can a woman in real life really have a miscarriage by running around like her? I don't know much about pregnancy.
heeraa Senior Member
heeraa
heeraa

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harpreet.M

Hi everyone!
from all that running, getting cut, being pushed around and falling about a million times on her stomach there is no way in the world geet still has the baby! they have not mentioned it in the show but i think she had a miscarriage. Geet has stopped saying "mera bacha" and has stoppped thinking about the kid. Does anybody know if they have confirmed this in the show? What are your views about this situation? Thank you for reading Smile

she probably did loose the baby, and she doesnt know yet???? maybe she will find out later on lol
or probably nothing happened to her baby.
eshasrk IF-Rockerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Most logically I would assume that she lost the baby after what she's been through , but I don't think so.
Cause in the 4th June episode she says to her parents that from now on her name is only Geet and she's the mother of the baby and she was holding her belly, so she hasn't lost the child I guess

Go to top