Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

md410

Coolbie

md410

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 4:40pm | IP Logged

Part 1: Lost hi Lost

Typical dragging type incident. Geet and Mann crosses each other in his office without seeing any one. Geet bends to pick her bag up, when Mann walks out from there ( mann looking dashingBig smile, Role does suit guru, no wonder Rosh jumpingROFL). Saasha tells pinky she is the one who saved her job. adi asks candidates list those are coming for secretary's interview ( abe dumbo geet is waiting out side go hire herSilly) Clumsy pinky has hard time to find list, when saasha yells at her that whether it's trash can or drawer ( well modern Bhumi looks way too good here, but attitude is same, right roshApprove). Back at corridor geet wondering where is pinky and she starts walking ( meri maa stand where you are she will come there or else you will miss herSilly) Finally pinky gets the list and adi tells her to go and enjoy her off. After saasha, adi left pinky realized geet is waiting for her ( no she already starts walking she is lost now, kya kho kho khel rahe ho yaarD'oh)

Geet looking for pinky when saasha bumps to her and gives disgusted look. Saasha asks her if she is coming from uzbekistaan and does not know hindi ( hahah, why not from US those people do not know hindi either) Adi thinks she has come for interview; they take her to board room with out giving her chance to speak ( aaya majaa geet phasi na ab).  Start asks her name, she is about to tell full name but stops at first, he asks geet what and  she goes in FB and then firmly tells only geet ( yeah adi for now geet only later she will be khuraana, maan himself will let you knowLOLWink) He asks about her education she tells she was doing BA, saasha jums in convo and says yeah where you did bahanji fashion course ( interesting never knew about that course).Geet asks him why these questioning to her. He replies for security reason ( OMG now all are going to use these phrase every where for security reason tell this that  etc what rubbish) Geet wonders for 5 mnts so much security question ( oh ask us what security check is. I stopped flying coz of these) Finally she decides to answer as this is question of pinky's job ( no ma'm this will give you a job of staying very close, very near to your own MannROFL) 

Geet tells she came today only from Hoshiyaarpur.  adi tries to make convo by saying oh from Punjab and tells saasha let him handle (can not you see adi?? Saasha sees  potential GF of maan in herTongue)  adi asks about her family gets to know she is all alone. He goes further that does she know how big Delhi is??? Geet says in low voice for her city matters, and to find new path one has to walk alone. He is amazed and says delhi is very fast she says does not matter if one is determine will sure reach at destination no matter how much hurdles are in between( saasha tut oh gayi. Yeh ladki will take mann, already they met) Saasha is annoyed star laughs in funny way ( he reminds me funny character in Ugly Beety, forget his name)

Saasha storms off. Geet asks for pinky to him he says stay here she is busy and follows saasha. Saasha tells adi she is not fit, but adi replies she speaks a little, so good for our boss, saasha annoyingly says but he hardly shows up to office ( aayega aayega once he will see geet then will come daily.) and  I am the one who will be dealing with her on daily basis. Now pinky in dhoondo geet mission. Where at maan's office saasha and adi argue how unfit geet will be. Adi asks to have a look on geet's details ( abe what you know he knows her 5 pushteROFL). Maan asks to saasha why is she unfit and to adi why is she fit. Saasha says she will not be able to handle corporate world where adi has point that she is very seedhi saadhi and these type people are very hard working and honest in addition she will put 100% of her in work.  Finally mann agrees to give her job ( yeh toh hona hi tha, varna rosh jaake kanchi ko maartiROFL he signs her appointment letter of course without reading details in fact he covers her name with his hand. ( irony is geet had signed her property in his name and he is signing now her appointment letterOuch).

Pinky finds geet in danger zone aka close to boss's office. Geet explains to her what happen with her. Pinky thinks she will loose her job. Geet feeling very bad ( naa do not. you will get job here) those two are about to go when adi comes and tells she got the job,he asks pinky to get her details. Geet is shocked tries to say no but he does not listen hands her letter ( Oh man I want such employer, me struggling for job, market is still downLOL) He leaves geet denies to have job, tells pinky this is wrong but pinky blackmails her saying take it to save her job, and change topic by asking if she does not want to go to embassy. They leave again misses maan( hahah I'm sure they will meet in his office geet having note pad for dictation aur tab maan will have shock of his life). Adi apologize to mann for his argument with saasha and tells will never happen again ( nanan plese stand for geet when mann is not there, varna yeh saasha toh use uda degi)

Part 2: Embassy ya road side tea stallConfused

Pinky brings geet in front of embassy ( oops it looks like tea stall). Pinky asks geet if she wants to go to Canada then she should find matchmaker and marry a NRI. Geet lost in FB with Dev, Pinky asks her tell the reason why is she so wanting to go in. Geet tells her she can not tell her any thing. Pinky says can you jump the wall, geet confused, pinky says see my jalva . she goes banaao fool security guard saying she is reporter and wants to take his picture while she signal geet to enter ( foolish ever thing to show. No way can anyone get this way to any embassy. Just misleadingSilly) Geet walking in side the embassy, where as out side maan coming out of his car murmuring this can be done over phone what is the point calling to embassy ( abe oye tu kya koi President of india or Canada hai kya??? Yeh TV vale bhi na kya bevkoof banaate hai public ko, embassy nahi hua zoo ho gaya) screen splits between geet and maan

Precap: New beginning

Geet telling herself life has given one more chance to her, so she will lead her life her way. ( naa life has given handsome guy to be potential BF becoming eventually your hubby, bhool ja dev ko, he was just a pretty face with glassesROFL)

Edited by md410 - 08 June 2010 at 4:43pm

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanayourmittahcirpragyakumarjaibaniwaliafatiya52110susan88harish_kenmahalaxmikHema_Mteri_susanmushkan_2003myluv_harshadjenny.bahaneflamingo_aries-Mrs.MasHGc-Pori-kavita-sam111222mishty1033ash08jayshu17-Amri-IchangeditLadyFlame-Ravjot-Mallika113pop77Dancingdoll-Kash-loveaboveall.tinselmitzi11Roshni.maybe-just-Mema-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Update 8th Jun:Potential GF As Secretry" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maybe-just

IF-Sizzlerz

maybe-just

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 4:49pm | IP Logged

Thanks for your wonderful update! Wink I really enjoyed your comments!

Although, there was no need for me to read it since I already watched this episode twice!EmbarrassedLOL

Edited by maybe-just - 08 June 2010 at 4:51pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

md410

md410

Coolbie

md410

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maybe-just

Thanks for your wonderful update! Wink I really enjoyed your comments!

Although, there was no need for me to read it since I already watched this episode twice!EmbarrassedLOL

Your welcome. Thanks for reading it, I understand.
Sorry for delay. I got very busy so did not have time whole day to sit and watch

maybe-just

maybe-just

IF-Sizzlerz

maybe-just

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by md410

Your welcome. Thanks for reading it, I understand.
Sorry for delay. I got very busy so did not have time whole day to sit and watch

It's okay, no need for apologies! LOL

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Hey,

Thx gal....The episode was rocking......I am soooooo loving Maan in the new avtar....and did I know tht he would now see Geets name on that paper.....he so easily puts his hand on top of it....but thats okie....he would have to see her when she gets employed - right??? tab kahaan bhagega??? ROFL

maybe-just

md410

Coolbie

md410

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

Hey,

Thx gal....The episode was rocking......I am soooooo loving Maan in the new avtar....and did I know tht he would now see Geets name on that paper.....he so easily puts his hand on top of it....but thats okie....he would have to see her when she gets employed - right??? tab kahaan bhagega??? ROFL

yeah I knew it the time when adi put details to him that he will not see it today
who knows he may spill coffee, tea or any drink on his shirt when she first walks in his cabin. may be this is how creatives will show  them meeting.
BTW you can call me arpita
what is your name

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Hey Arpita.....Me Nikita.....u can call me DD.......Smile

btw, good job with the updates....loved them....Smile

md410

Coolbie

md410

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

Hey Arpita.....Me Nikita.....u can call me DD.......Smile

btw, good job with the updates....loved them....Smile

thanks DD
so story kinda picking it up.
would love to see jealous saasha and maan attracting towards geet.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top