Plz Guys Maan is not that Hot!

Posted: 13 years ago
plz guys Maan is not that hot its the character,appearance,style n clothes with attitude has made him looking hot which is basically the credit goes to the creatives his stylist n all to be given wat do u know that how he is in real life .....n plz theres more things to look in a guy than his looks only.....!
😊ur opinion. well i tink it is upto the person on how they carry it off and gurmeet can carry the style, appearance and attitude of maan off superbly. sum credit does go to creatives for makin maans character. but alot of credit and appreaciation goes to gurmeet to carry that off so well. so for me maan as a whole package is hotπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Originally posted by saaniakh

plz guys Maan is not that hot its the character,appearance,style n clothes with attitude has made him looking hot which is basically the credit goes to the creatives his stylist n all to be given wat do u know that how he is in real life .....n plz theres more things to look in a guy than his looks only.....!

πŸ˜† I think we all know that hun! πŸ˜› But he's a fictional character, which is precisely why we all like him, we don't get Angry young men like Maan in the real world *though I wouldn't want one to be angry anyways* πŸ˜† It just a fun thing, fair enough some people may take it seriously, or may really like Gurmeet but obviously its an individuals choice! To each their own! πŸ˜›

BTW don't get me started on men in general because I bash men all the time and rant on about how they are idiots! πŸ˜†
Real'?
well i realy find gurmeet hot cuz it is gurmeet who is playing the character of maan..so yes cuz gurmeet is hot and handsome he makes maan also hot..

OMG....I LOVE this post and you're absolutely correct. Honestly speaking I never found this character or the actor himself hot. Ofcourse I never saw him before until this show. No offense but this show has more than just looking at who looks hot and who not. Unfortunately many viewers aren't getting the real essences of this show which are the truth of the society. It's not about who is showing more skin, and who looks hot etc. Rather the show is about girl and her life and the journey. Anyway you're right that we should give full credit to the CVs and stylists

Okay Maan/Gurmeet, please avoid this topic if this offends you, I'm sure that was not the intention of the topic maker, they are only putting their views forward! 😊

So please don't turn it into a bashing session! Thanks guys!

hmmmmmmmmm.....ok dear i wanna answer to this very politely so that nobody gets hurt.so...no larai ok? πŸ˜Š
first and foremost thing is that viewrz get attached to certain charater to such a limit that they feel hez the hottest on earthπŸ˜ƒ..........this can b due to the running storytrack,heroic bravery,emotional dialogue or nything......so its absolutely fine and natural for the viewrz to drool over looks of a character...
secondly...its abt maan and not gurmeet....the majority of "OMG MAAN IS SO HOT" type posts hav been posted after maaneet hugs and wen maan saved geet from brij and cured her wounds..........so u c its basically part of a reaction by audience............this forum is actually meant for disscussing nything u feel abt nything in the show😊...............ye alag bat hai k celebs get some die-hard fans this way as gurmeet is getting these days(me includedπŸ˜‰)
one more thing i partially agree with u wen u say that basically the credit goes to the creatives his stylist but my dear a major role in a character's success is played by dialogue delivery,xpressions and acting skills which cannot be fed by someone else,these traits r in the artist playing the character only.......😊
yaar maan k fans zadatar balke 99% young girlz hen aur sach to ye hai k wo to looks ko hi pehli priority dengi na πŸ˜‰q girlz???m i riteπŸ˜†
so dear sorry if u felt bad i had no intention to bash nyone...........just a little support for maan fansπŸ˜ƒ
just give a😑 emoticon if u dislike my postπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by stephhh

OMG....I LOVE this post and you're absolutely correct. Honestly speaking I never found this character or the actor himself hot. Ofcourse I never saw him before until this show. No offense but this show has more than just looking at who looks hot and who not. Unfortunately many viewers aren't getting the real essences of this show which are the truth of the society. It's not about who is showing more skin, and who looks hot etc. Rather the show is about girl and her life and the journey. Anyway you're right that we should give full credit to the CVs and stylists

Didn't you say that you stopped watching this show because DEV isn't in the show right now? We're the ones who are saying that this show is AWESOME because the story about Geet is very interesting....which is why we're at least watching the show.

Maan, the character, is incredibly hot! Both looks and personality. This was possible because of Gurmeet and the way he acts and carries out the looks and personality. I really didn't Gurmeet could act like this. I think both of them are great!
Originally posted by stephhh

Look who is talking about what here?πŸ˜•
it is not us who are going around and shout dev is hot..the same goes with u..u know dev is such a jerk but u keep saying u love him cuz abhinav is hot..lolz u are so confiused..u just want a topic to start arguing and bash gurmeet and not maan

both maan and gurmeet are hot and thats why the creatives chooce gurmeet to play the lead...

Blue - aww realy? u finaly relaized that the show is about geet and that dev abond her...we are not after the one who is showing skin..both dev and maan have showed skin ..we are not after that..but after who is gna protect and help geet and so far everyone knows it is maan who is helping her..