Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

saaniakh

Goldie

saaniakh

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
plz guys Maan is not that hot its the character,appearance,style n clothes with attitude has made him looking hot which is basically the credit goes to the creatives his stylist n all to be given wat do u know that how he is in real life .....n plz theres more things to look in a guy than his looks only.....!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hirajstephhhmaybe-just

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Plz Guys Maan is not that Hot!" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Skyfall..

IF-Sizzlerz

Skyfall..

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Smileur opinion. well i tink it is upto the person on how they carry it off and gurmeet can carry the style, appearance and attitude of maan off superbly. sum credit does go to creatives for makin maans character. but alot of credit and appreaciation goes to gurmeet to carry that off so well. so for me maan as a whole package is hotLOLEmbarrassed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Annie0247ammaji.devilishXAiShBaBy08Xpakiranijenny.chullbullirusha4003maybe-just-iPayal-Chandani_C

maybe-just

IF-Sizzlerz

maybe-just

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaniakh

plz guys Maan is not that hot its the character,appearance,style n clothes with attitude has made him looking hot which is basically the credit goes to the creatives his stylist n all to be given wat do u know that how he is in real life .....n plz theres more things to look in a guy than his looks only.....!

LOL I think we all know that hun! Tongue But he's a fictional character, which is precisely why we all like him, we don't get Angry young men like Maan in the real world *though I wouldn't want one to be angry anyways* LOL It just a fun thing, fair enough some people may take it seriously, or may really like Gurmeet but obviously its an individuals choice! To each their own! Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003Skyfall..isomers-iPayal--Mema-

maybe-just

IF-Sizzlerz

maybe-just

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
BTW don't get me started on men in general because I bash men all the time and rant on about how they are idiots! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simplytoxicrusha4003Skyfall..

-Suneshine-

IF-Rockerz

-Suneshine-

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Real'?
well i realy find gurmeet hot cuz it is gurmeet who is playing the character of maan..so yes cuz gurmeet is hot and handsome he makes maan also hot..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

XAiShBaBy08Xpakiranimaybe-justSkyfall..

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 4:00pm | IP Logged

OMG....I LOVE this post and you're absolutely correct. Honestly speaking I never found this character or the actor himself hot. Ofcourse I never saw him before until this show. No offense but this show has more than just looking at who looks hot and who not. Unfortunately many viewers aren't getting the real essences of this show which are the truth of the society. It's not about who is showing more skin, and who looks hot etc. Rather the show is about girl and her life and the journey. Anyway you're right that we should give full credit to the CVs and stylists

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hiraj

maybe-just

IF-Sizzlerz

maybe-just

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 4:06pm | IP Logged

Okay Maan/Gurmeet, please avoid this topic if this offends you, I'm sure that was not the intention of the topic maker, they are only putting their views forward! Smile

So please don't turn it into a bashing session! Thanks guys!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chullbulliSkyfall..

aree

aree

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 4:06pm | IP Logged

hmmmmmmmmm.....ok dear i wanna answer to this very politely so that nobody gets hurt.so...no larai ok? Smile
first and foremost thing is that viewrz get attached to certain charater to such a limit that they feel hez the hottest on earthBig smile..........this can b due to the running storytrack,heroic bravery,emotional dialogue or nything......so its absolutely fine and natural for the viewrz to drool over looks of a character...
secondly...its abt maan and not gurmeet....the majority of "OMG MAAN IS SO HOT" type posts hav been posted after maaneet hugs and wen maan saved geet from brij and cured her wounds..........so u c its basically part of a reaction by audience............this forum is actually meant for disscussing nything u feel abt nything in the showSmile...............ye alag bat hai k celebs get some die-hard fans this way as gurmeet is getting these days(me includedWink)
one more thing i partially agree with u wen u say that basically the credit goes to the creatives his stylist but my dear a major role in a character's success is played by dialogue delivery,xpressions and acting skills which cannot be fed by someone else,these traits r in the artist playing the character only.......Smile
yaar maan k fans zadatar balke 99% young girlz hen aur sach to ye hai k wo to looks ko hi pehli priority dengi na Winkq girlz???m i riteLOL
so dear sorry if u felt bad i had no intention to bash nyone...........just a little support for maan fansBig smile
just give aAngry emoticon if u dislike my postLOLLOLLOL

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

ArmaanMaanLoverjenny.mayur-tashasimplytoxicpakiranichullbulliHiba282rusha4003--Revv---sumaiya-sweet_chillySkyfall..isomersmaybe-just-iPayal-SunShine_A

Post Reply New Post

Go to top