Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet's outfit tranformation

Poll Question: Do you think she will wear wester/modern outfits?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
6 [7.59%]
72 [91.14%]
1 [1.27%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
So now she is in Delhi or Mumbai? anyway wherever but I think she is in the middle of some girls who wear western outfits and give strange looks to her. So to suit in the new environment, do you guys think she will change her looks; hair, outfit, style? short skirts, high heel shoes, etc...etc....or will stick with her traditional look??

also do you think Geet should change her looks just because others look that way. Don't you think respect, dignity should be prioritized other than external looks??

ps I wonder how Dev will react seeing her in western outfits...lolLOL he will feel so sorry for his mistakes and will say: "meri phooti kismat"Big smileLOL

Edited by stephhh - 08 June 2010 at 3:05pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sofna

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Geet's outfit tranformation" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Maaneet

Maaneet

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
hahaha, yes dev should be shocked at who he left behind! but i think geet will get a new hairdo and mayb have some suits that are different colors lol like brite pinkk!

stephhh

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
thanks for your opinion and I too think she will get new hairdo too

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
those who voted "NO"...please share your views of why you think she shouldn't wear those type of dresses

saaniakh

Goldie

saaniakh

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
I think she should change but traditional wear as per her character n all....straight hair .....n wear dress but  like pishwaas,choridaar aur nice shalwaar kameez ...but she must do change but traditional it will be great for her.....some way look like rhidima in DMG wears !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaestephhh

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
yes I love your ideas saaniakh. I too don't want her to wear those short western dresses  but the more stylish salwar kameez like you've said

thanks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saaniakhcelestae

missamazing

missamazing

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
She should change slightly n show the other gyals what she really is about n maan whats he has been missing

saaniakh

heeraa

heeraa

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Geet seems like a girl who respects her culture etc. i don't think she will change herself. she seems very proud of who she is. when Sasha asked her if the outfits she wears are worn by everyone else back at her home she proudly says YES. she will stick to salwar kameez. or might as well start wearing anar kalis

Edited by heeraa - 08 June 2010 at 7:51pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saaniakhcelestaeThe_May_Rose

Post Reply New Post

Go to top