CID
CID

India-Forums

WHAT IF???

prabha. IF-Rockerz
prabha.
prabha.

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

I was wondering - What if Asha, Sudhakar and Dr. Niyati had returned instead of these new entrants Kajal, Sachin and Dr. Sonali. What would our reaction be? The team would still be an 11 member team, a number we all seem to have problems with. What do you think?

I think if Asha returned, she will be our first lady Senior Inspector, at par with Daya-Abhi. She would fill the shoes of the much needed 3rd leader after them. Most of us would not have any problems with that as that is the position she was always on. She is the only one who we can accept at a level above Freddie since we are already used to that equation. Anyone else (a new entrant) trying to be the 3rd Leader is totally unacceptable.

I have seen Sudhakar of late and he seems to have sort of moved into the father's role category. I could be wrong though. However I think instead of him we need another good youngster like Vivek as the junior most officer. We don't need a Sachin, a totally wrong creative decision, age wise, everything wise a total misfit.

I am not in favor of having 3 Forensic experts in the lab at a given time. It just does not justify any logic. However I would prefer Dr. Niyati any day over Dr. Sonali. She was so much fun and that would also mean we will be saved of listening to Dr. Salunkhe's classroom stories .

Since the show is a Bi-Weekly which means the Team strength has to increase then this is possibly the best combination we can get - ACP, 3 Senior Officers, 4 Junior Officers and 2 Forensic experts at max i.e. ACP, Daya - Abhijit - Asha, Freddie - Vivek - Tasha - New Lad, Dr Salunkhe - Dr Niyati. This 10 member team if used correctly could rock the show and keep the viewers happy.

Edited by prabha. - 08 June 2010 at 7:05pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sristyjatt48abhijeet-rockzzDemonStarjeet.totallynotme101jiya.sunnyp1414Shagnikavisromawesumsonia

totallynotme101 Goldie
totallynotme101
totallynotme101

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabha.

ACP, Daya - Abhijit - Asha, Freddie - Vivek - Tasha - New Lad, Dr Salunkhe - Dr Niyati. This 10 member team if used correctly could rock the show and keep the viewers happy.
this show will be rocking! with this cast!Wink
Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sristy

somu_05 Senior Member
somu_05
somu_05

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
umm well if AshA comes Back.. definitely shes the Senior inspector and probably the only senior inspector whose position we ll ever respect (obviously after Daya-Abhi..i am talking about the new comers only here).......and seriously speaking we NEED a lady senior inspector who does more than just slapping the lady crimnals...! i am not saying remove Tasha... i say we need another lady officer at a high post.. who else is better than our very own Asha...!! plus if this happens...we ll have 2 lady offciers in CID team that too with rhyming names - Asha nd Tasha.....!!!! :p

ok... coming back to our very much discussed topic " SacHIn" well i know it sounds very odd when we see Freddy Calling HIm "sir" this nd "sir" that.....but believe me guys... i felt it strange even when Abhi-Daya Called Rajeev Khandelwal aka ACP Prithviraj az "SIR"... but it ws just tht he did a nicee job and we didnt have to see him regularly az d next ACP soo i didnt mindd....!!! trust mee there can be no better trio than ACP dAYA ABhI Sir....
anyways... i dont deny the fact that Sachin's character is not makin anyone feel better with his presence.... specialyy his so caled higher position than our beloved freddy....

nd as far as Dr Niyati is concerned......IT WOULD BE A PLEASURE TO WATCH HER ND sALUNKHE working together..... (no stupid tarika-abhijeet talks or salunkhe-sonali college dayzz talkss) Niyati nd Salunkhe would be the Best Forensiic Team... as far as i thinkk...!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhijeet-rockzz

visrom IF-Veteran Member
visrom
visrom

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

Somu...I appreciate you....how are you able to think of anything else today????

Bhavanab Coolbie
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Yaar mere liye toh abhi aisa hai i'm ready to accept a team of even 1000 members but as long as our Abhijeet is there,i'm unable to think of anything else
prabha. IF-Rockerz
prabha.
prabha.

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

Come on yaar Stop talking of accepting non sense. If Abhi Sir is not going to be there then I am quitting CID altogether for good and if I will watch CID I don't want these new people for sure.

visrom IF-Veteran Member
visrom
visrom

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabha.

Come on yaar Stop talking of accepting non sense. If Abhi Sir is not going to be there then I am quitting CID altogether for good and if I will watch CID I don't want these new people for sure.

What we are saying is that we don't mind having 10 Sachins as long as Abhijeet is safe and sound.
CId has been part of my life. I cannot imagine a weekend without seeing Daya and Abhijeet. I don't mind taking any torture to see them safe.

Edited by visrom - 08 June 2010 at 10:37pm
prabha. IF-Rockerz
prabha.
prabha.

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 10:36pm | IP Logged

Yeh kya keh rahi ho. Abhi Sir safely sitting in the Bureau and Sachin maharaj leading the team around. That is equally bad for me. I am not ready to accept this rubbish. Waise bhi agar Abhi Sir ko kuchh hua, I am not watching CID again, ever.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index