Posted: 13 years ago
It's been like a more than a month now but still no sign of Dev turning good or him reuniting with Geet. Don't you guys think they're taking a long time for D&G confrontation??😲 I am happy that atleast Dev's baby is still alive and safeπŸ˜ƒ but I am so bored now...why can't they move the story faster? When will our (D&G) going to come face to face?? I know it won't be a happy moment to watch for us as Geet is all set for revenge but atleast we will get our long awaited D&G moment where D&G will be on the same frame. Is it me only or there are others too who is missing D&G??πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜²πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜• They used to show little bit of Dev before after the character turned grey but now as far as I'm concerned they don't show him at allπŸ₯±πŸ˜­πŸ€’ I know it will take time but I am eagerly waiting to see his reaction when he will know about his baby and the confrontation of D&G. Like they showed; Dev still remembers Geet and Geet remembers Dev; so they do have the feelings alive😳

ps This topic is only for D&G fans....so if you don't like them then please stay away from posting
I am not missing Dev at all. He can stay out of the picture for now. I do want them to confront each other but not because I want to see them in the same frame but because I want Geet to give him a few slaps both by words and by hands. I want her to tell him off and show him that she does not need him in any shape, size or form. She can live and raise the child on her own, without a name of a father.
Originally posted by taral83

I am not missing Dev at all. He can stay out of the picture for now. I do want them to confront each other but not because I want to see them in the same frame but because I want Geet to give him a few slaps both by words and by hands. I want her to tell him off and show him that she does not need him in any shape, size or form. She can live and raise the child on her own, without a name of a father.

this topic is only for D&G fans if you don't like him then why even come here to post?? Can't your read that its stated its for D&G fans?? Keep your own comments to yourself, you may feel that way but there are people who want to see Dev back and feel the show is boring without D&G.

i think abhinav is on a vacation

also the topic is not only for dev and geet fans cuz u should write on the topic name dev and geet fans only

and lolz stop dreaming there wouldn't be any dev turning good..once a devil always a devil..how can geet even forgive such a man..cheeeeeeeeee
Hey stephh!!

Yes, its been long since Dev came into the serial.....forget about being with Geet but he hasnt come on the screen separately for quiet some time.......but hasnt he booked his tickets for India???? I guess then he shld be coming soon on the screen.....Unfortunately (bcoz I was Dev's fan) or Fortunately (bcoz I am falling for Maan now...πŸ˜‰), I dnt think Dev and Geet would come together...as u have stated, Geet would wanna take revenge with him.....but Dev is an essential part of the show.....and he would come soon...I think he would make an entry as soon as Maan comes to know the truth and tries supporting Geet...Thats when I think Dev will make an entry in their lives......He would want his kid back and probably Geet too......Abhinav is an amazing actor (after all in just few days he made us fall for him) and would love to see him back.....He is good in negative and positive shade......😊.....and he would be the one who would add spice to Maan-Geet story so, he is important to our story!!
Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago
Originally posted by stephhh

this topic is only for D&G fans if you don't like him then why even come here to post?? Can't your read that its stated its for D&G fans?? Keep your own comments to yourself, you may feel that way but there are people who want to see Dev back and feel the show is boring without D&G.

There is actually no reason to be rude or to start a fight. I personally didn't read the last line that says this topic is for Dev and Geet fans ONLY. Its written so small AND I don't even think that was there when I had written on your topic it seems like it was later added (I could be wrong). If you truely wanted this to be a topic for Dev fan's then that should have been in your heading or written in BIGGER letters. As for keeping my comments to yourself, well this is a open forum and I have to right to state my feeling and opinions, just the way you did. I didn't break any rules, I wasn't rude nor did I bash a character or other member. I simiply stated my opinion. I personally think you open these topics just to start arguments. I mean if your that much of a Dev fan, then y are you still watching the show or keeping up with it. He is no longer in the picture. Just like your saying without DG the show is boring, well we think that Dev is boring and a creep. ( AND NOTE DEV NOT ABHINAV) Edited by taral83 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Harpreet.M

i think abhinav is on a vacation

yes maybe you're right but I want to see him onscreen. I think he is not even on CB
Originally posted by -Suneshine-

also the topic is not only for dev and geet fans cuz u should write on the topic name dev and geet fans only

and lolz stop dreaming there wouldn't be any dev turning good..once a devil always a devil..how can geet even forgive such a man..cheeeeeeeeee

I think you've not read your previous posts which got warnings from the moderators. Using words like 'devil'...'cheeeee' are not allowed. Please refrain or else you'll get more warnings in future.
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

Hey stephh!!

Yes, its been long since Dev came into the serial.....forget about being with Geet but he hasnt come on the screen separately for quiet some time.......but hasnt he booked his tickets for India???? I guess then he shld be coming soon on the screen.....Unfortunately (bcoz I was Dev's fan) or Fortunately (bcoz I am falling for Maan now...πŸ˜‰), I dnt think Dev and Geet would come together...as u have stated, Geet would wanna take revenge with him.....but Dev is an essential part of the show.....and he would come soon...I think he would make an entry as soon as Maan comes to know the truth and tries supporting Geet...Thats when I think Dev will make an entry in their lives......He would want his kid back and probably Geet too......Abhinav is an amazing actor (after all in just few days he made us fall for him) and would love to see him back.....He is good in negative and positive shade......😊.....and he would be the one who would add spice to Maan-Geet story so, he is important to our story!!

thanks for your message and I agree with you completely. I think Dev will appear after Mann falls in love for geet and then there will more more twists...

yes Abhinav is an amazing actor