Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Khushboo_AN

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushboo_AN

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

Yeah, you read that right! Maan crossed all limits of hotness allowed for a boss to exhibit in office today! Day Dreaming

Is that a way to dress??? Shocked Did he ever think of the many fluttering female (and perhaps some male ones too...who knows! LOL Wink) hearts both in his office and also of those who were glued to the TV screen!

I've to admit, he looks wayyyy hotter in the business attire than in his UBS!

I admire that guy's style sense...(though I do find similarities to my one and only love Embarrassed whose name I'll not mention here all over again Wink LOL LOL LOL) he managed to couple the tie and waistcoat with that shirt really nicely!

Wonder what his female colleagues do...ogle at him all day on the pretext of checking out a kab-ka-sookha-hua wound on his sexy forehead? LOL Read: a certain Tasha *ahem* or maybe Sasha...I forgot her name...oops! Embarrassed

But despite that overflowing sex appeal, he didn't forget to shoot his glares. That man knows how to size people up, all right! Clap Adore it about him...

Strict disciplinarian boss who hardly ever shows up at office! LOL LOL LOL LOL now that sent me into peals of laughter!

SO not suiting that image he projected at first entry through the office doors Sleepy...one that scared all his employees out of their wits! Star

But all the same, he was hot. I loved that dialogue..."If say I want something, I mean I WANT it!"...ooh he said that with such a finality in his tone! Clap

Can't help drooling over this misplaced hottie...he must've missed his calling as a runaway model! Wink Embarrassed 

Jai ho to Maan and his khadoospan! I raise a toast! Big smile

Bashers: Keep you dirty hands off my post! Angry 

And to the D/G fans who're wondering why I'm all-praises for Maan...I like the guy! Big smile He's hottie material. Embarrassed Wink 

Edited by Khushboo_AN - 08 June 2010 at 1:12pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

sejusejsusan88dilkarioMaaneetSSWATISareejenny.mayur-tashaflamingo_ariesrusha4003DoJinHiba282DangelzsweetshabAntares-iPayal-hapinezz13-Kash-Chandani_CSkyfall..Arwen.mitzi11maybe-justshockalot

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maan crossed all limits today..." in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Skyfall..

IF-Sizzlerz

Skyfall..

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Wat a fab post. i mean seriously agree wid u on everyting!!! maan has definately crossed all limitsEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushboo_AN

sweet_chilly

IF-Rockerz

sweet_chilly

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
ooo..how many posts am i gonna write abt his hotness i dunno...LOL..well i guess now the office siren will go on every day.(..Embarrassed.reason being his nw secretary)..too much smoke i guess..with such hawty around.oh how much i would love to work for him...i'l probabaly have a hard time doin my work with him around.......LOL.

Khushboo_AN

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

And to the D/G fans who're wondering why I'm all-praises for Maan...I like the guy! Big smile He's hottie material. Embarrassed Wink 

it's ok if you like the guy and there is nothing wrong liking or finding other guys hot but unfortunately I never found him hot!! After reading this post of urs I went to youtube to see today's episode's few part but seriously I don't felt the same way. Hey, people do have different opinions or else this world wouldn't have colors at all so don't get surprised if I feel this way. I think Abhinav would look far better as a boss and would have suited more in those type of roles and the guy playing Maan (Mann?) looks better in those hunter or adventourous type of roles....just my opinion of what I felt, no offense please.

Btw is Geet still looking for Dev?? didn't get that part...

Khushboo_AN

Khushboo_AN

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushboo_AN

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks for replying ppl! I, personally, will have plenty of trouble working with him coz I'll always be khoya in his kaali kaali aankhein!

Edited by Khushboo_AN - 08 June 2010 at 1:31pm

Khushboo_AN

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushboo_AN

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

it's ok if you like the guy and there is nothing wrong liking or finding other guys hot but unfortunately I never found him hot!! After reading this post of urs I went to youtube to see today's episode's few part but seriously I don't felt the same way. Hey, people do have different opinions or else this world wouldn't have colors at all so don't get surprised if I feel this way. I think Abhinav would look far better as a boss and would have suited more in those type of roles and the guy playing Maan (Mann?) looks better in those hunter or adventourous type of roles....just my opinion of what I felt, no offense please.

Btw is Geet still looking for Dev?? didn't get that part...

It's okay! Smile All good...as long as you don't bash, opinions are always welcome in my posts! Big smile

Hehe...I find him perfect for the sexy sadu boss! LOL Embarrassed

I dunno about what Geet is doing...she was asking about the Canada embassy. Confused gal...what's she gonna get by going there? Confused Anyway, this post is about Maan so let's stick to that! Embarrassed

Edited by Khushboo_AN - 08 June 2010 at 1:31pm

Dangelz

IF-Rockerz

Dangelz

DKNSK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
OMG Khushboo! I couldn't agree with you more! Big smile

I'm pretty sure almost all of the girls on this forum are like half-dead by Maan's DEADLY hotness! LOL Blushing

I am a total sucker when it comes to guys who are fashionably sophisticated and have the no-nonsense attitude! Embarrassed I definitelyyy know who you are hinting at when it comes to similarities! LOL Even I find the similarities till some extent!

Anyways, I'm loving this new professional look of Maan's but I will miss his regular UB shirts and black muscle tanks!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArmaanMaanLoverKhushboo_AN

maybe-just

IF-Sizzlerz

maybe-just

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

Superb post! Wink As per my fainting ^^ LOL I do that almost every single day since Maan entered Geet! Wink I agree, he did cross all limits Embarrassed but ALL IZ WELL LOL he certainly makes my day

P.S: Love your wonderful comments about the newly born vamp LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mayur-tashaKhushboo_ANSkyfall..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top