Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

chand ke par chalo and office track

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

raziya56

raziya56

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
i have noticed that the office track in geet matches with the office track in chand ke par chalo. chand ke par chalo on ndtv imagine had a similar track with two assisstant who where mean to the new office secretary (similar) because she wasnt stylish as she wore indian clothes (similar). i think that the geet office track will be similar to the chand ke par chalo (for people who have seen it). hopefully cvs do something diffrent and unique....

heres a few links:-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97dT2AE2Op4&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfBBv_eKmO4

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "chand ke par chalo and office track" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweet_chilly

IF-Rockerz

sweet_chilly

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
oh..well there has been so many posts..abt geet's office track being similar with many showsOuch...but i guess this track is quite common..but hopefully CV's will treat it differently..Wink.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top