~*~MaYurian For3v3r-55~*~ Yaadein Yaad AAti Hain.. - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Luv.MayUrArTi

I didnt like the new people either 🀒 🀒 🀒
YUCK!!
old was waay better
Yeah truly, old is gold.
Firstly i hate the fact that they are using Dia's theme tune on that Ria. 🀒 And they are still using all the other bg sounds... i think its a new series, new ppl so give them new sounds, dnt ruin our memories of the old gang by trying to make this new bakwaas gang like them. 🀒
Originally posted by pagli91

Already started? Wow that was quick.. is this summer vacation? How long is it?
</div>
<div>
Dnt worry na, hum sab yaha hai, we will keep u company till u see ur friends at skool again. πŸ€—
Its untill end of august πŸ˜ƒ Aww u guys are the sweetest!!
I love you both!!
Originally posted by ArTiToTheEnd

Ohh i hope otherwise it's all crapyyy 🀒HATE Them For Toturining us😑
They can keep doing it but in the end it will just effect them only, their show is already half way down the drain. And i think soon enuf even AB will have enuf and decide to leave, i mean they have ruined his look, his character, his reason to live, everything so whats left? And once he leaves, CVs are doomed, their show is doomed... and i will laugh. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Just came to say Hi πŸ€—
Am off to school now!
See you all in the afternoon :)

-Nidz

Yeah truly, old is gold.
<div></div>Firstly i hate the fact that they are using Dia's theme tune on that Ria. 🀒And they are still using all the other bg sounds... i think its a new series, new ppl so give them new sounds, dnt ruin our memories of the old gang by trying to make this new bakwaas gang like them. 🀒
and rohan ria bro sis is just like Uday Dia

They can keep doing it but in the end it will just effect them only, their show is already half way down the drain. And i think soon enuf even AB will have enuf and decide to leave, i mean they have ruined his look, his character, his reason to live, everything so whats left? And once he leaves, CVs are doomed, their show is doomed... and i will laugh. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ahh Gonna Laugh Gosh worth to watchπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ArjuN Plz Na Leave This Crapyyy Show
Originally posted by NidzCole_ArTi

Just came to say Hi πŸ€—
Am off to school now!

-Nidz

Hey nidz!!!
πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
Good Luck
I cant believe ur vacation is already over   πŸ˜² 😲
Originally posted by NidzCole_ArTi

Just came to say Hi πŸ€—
Am off to school now!

-Nidz

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— See yaaaa Nidz
Originally posted by Luv.MayUrArTi

I hope tht too but it doesnt seem like it bcuz arjun was crying badly tht means rati already left mjht sets and everything
I know she has already left but maybe after the inital reaction to Rati leaving CVs realised they made a big mistake and called her back... either that or we are being made to believe that she has left but she actually hasn't, maybe she is on a break at the moment and is waiting for her character to be called back... but whatever it is, Rati herself hasn't spoken out about it yet so maybe there is a possibility for a comeback.. or am i being too optimistic? πŸ€”
BRB GUYS GONNA GO AND COOK SOME MAGGIE