hahaha...my wish came true! - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
guys serial apart i hope that ppl love krishna only in serial not ppl like him in real life..................... hope nobody supports such ppl in real life............... girls are not meant to suffer ................. they r like flowers ................need care and lots of pampering................ trauma(any form) is a strict no no................agree????
Originally posted by kaasshh

thnx.....๐Ÿ˜ณ bas am always there for krish
I  am  always  there  for  the  person  who  is  right  in  my  POV ..... If  I  will  find  krish  someday  right     then  I  will  not  hasitate  or  will  not  feel  myself  small  for  praising  him......I  am  not  adamant  and  bias  while posting  my  observations.....
Originally posted by nisha2010

guys serial apart i hope that ppl love krishna only in serial not ppl like him in real life..................... hope nobody supports such ppl in real life............... girls are not meant to suffer ................. they r like flowers ................need care and lots of pampering................ trauma(any form) is a strict no no................agree????
i agree with you.no girl wish to have a husband like krisha...atleast me not...but still why we love krishna?๐Ÿ˜›...it is the arhaan with his mind blowing acting made us to love that character. with lots and lots of negativity the tiny bit of golden heart what krishna has was very well portrayed by arhaan๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘....which make us to over sight his negativity๐Ÿ˜ƒ...all credit goes to arhaan๐Ÿ‘....same way even though pratigya has lots and lots of positivity in her character cuz of her weak act it is getting suppressed....
Hello Shumi! Good morning! What do you think of today's episode. Dream or no? lol my bad prats actually say nightmare not dream.

What do you think shyam will do next?

beautiful line....๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by shumi.

<font color="#ff00ff">i agree with you.no girl wish to have a husband like krisha...atleast me not...but still why we love krishna?๐Ÿ˜›...it is the arhaan with his mind blowing acting made us to love that character. with lots and lots of negativity the tiny bit of golden heart what krishna has was very well portrayed by arhaan๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘....which make us to over sight his negativity๐Ÿ˜ƒ...all credit goes to arhaan๐Ÿ‘....same way even though pratigya has lots and lots of positivity in her character cuz of her weak act it is getting suppressed....</font>

actually psychology of a viewer says that ppl like or identify with those characters closely which they can never become in real life but wud like to be................... krishna has power money, chamchas who support him no matter what , will never take no for an answer................ who would'nt want all these............... has his lady love .................has his way however wrong.............   

and arhaan's acting is really superb ............... ๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by SAM2U

Yes she will go I don't know whether on gun point or for some other reasons but she will go and will be further humiliated at her susarl.๐Ÿ˜•
in india 98% of girls are humiliated in sasural. almost all the TV serial shows the same๐Ÿ˜ƒ...so if pratigya get humiliated in her sasural it is not a big deal...in fact at least she has few people in her sasural to support her like kesar,gunti dadi...if not they support her at least they don't humiliate her...waise bhi amma is the one who humiliates pratigya, SS and shakti they don't mess up with her unless she don't peep her nose in to them๐Ÿ˜†...even amma is not wrong.she don't like her beloved son to marry a girl from a low cast, from a poor( bheekmangay) family ,on the top of that she did not keep her son happy...obviously amma will humiliate her.
Originally posted by shumi.

in india 98% of girls are humiliated in sasural. almost all the TV serial shows the same๐Ÿ˜ƒ...so if pratigya get humiliated in her sasural it is not a big deal...in fact at least she has few people in her sasural to support her like kesar,gunti dadi...if not they support her at least they don't humiliate her...waise bhi amma is the one who humiliates pratigya, SS and shakti they don't mess up with her unless she don't peep her nose in to them๐Ÿ˜†...even amma is not wrong.she don't like her beloved son to marry a girl from a low cast, from a poor( bheekmangay) family ,on the top of that she did not keep her son happy...obviously amma will humiliate her.
i really want to see a kriya middle class life.....pratigya giving tutions...krishna doing all household work....๐Ÿ˜
Originally posted by kaasshh

<div></div>beautiful line....๐Ÿ˜ณ

thank u ji ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thank u ji ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
welcome jee....๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†