Pratigya

The Saxena sisters were just mind blowing!! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adilmomin786

I donno shruti, arushi gets on my nerves! Angad acts well.
well she gets on almost everyone's nerves for having a point and saying the truth for some reasonLOLanyway,Kunal is a very good actorSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AqUaMaRiN

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Saxena sisters were just mind blowing!! (Page 6)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AqUaMaRiN

Goldie

AqUaMaRiN

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nisha2010

kinda likes kunal in yday's epi his expressions were good Wink
I've seen Kunal in another serial as well and I've liked his acting and expression in both... BUT Angad's words make me go DeadAngryDead!!!  Then again, that only proves how good Kunal is in portraying Angad!!!StarStarStarStarStar

kasturika_kashu

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 7:11am | IP Logged
i have always seen pratigya reply krishna sternly wen he is wrong bt also care for him..wen he needs it....i really appreciate this thng of her......ClapClap

bt on the same way...aarushi reminds me that if ur enemy is in trouble...dnt lose this chance to kick him frm behind....AngryAngryAngry that is SICK...Angry

adilmomin786

Goldie

adilmomin786

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 7:17am | IP Logged
yes i dont like avantikas acting. neither do i like adarsh's. i think the best actors (acting wise) krishna, SS, and Angad, and definitely Komal. Prats has improved.

OMG what if those rumours of avantika and krishna were real! I donno avantikas real life behavior. shes never on SBS. I think she shoots and runs home or something.

Krishna is nothing like his character. He is sort of i donno. I would say he looks lazy, shy, calm, quiet.

Prats is good personality. shes very excited, and loves to talk.

AqUaMaRiN

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by limits

@ Shruthi:  So u r riding the zid ka ghora as well, huh???LOLLOLLOL  Hope u never get down from that nice horse of urs!!!Wink
LOLYeah,I guess I amWinkand gikar not ji,I'll never get down from it coz I just love my horseLOL

AqUaMaRiN

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiR

Originally posted by limits

@ Shruthi:  So u r riding the zid ka ghora as well, huh???LOLLOLLOL  Hope u never get down from that nice horse of urs!!!Wink
LOLYeah,I guess I amWinkand gikar not ji,I'll never get down from it coz I just love my horseLOL

AqUaMaRiN

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 7:28am | IP Logged
QUOTE=kaasshh]
Originally posted by shruthiR

I just loved Arushi and Pratigya today.They showed Krishna his place and made him realize about his khokli mardaangiClapSeriously man,I was just cheering for themParty.Krishna seriously has made creating tamashas in public about his family and personal issues his hobbyAngry.Again he insulted her in front of everyone.This guy is never gonna learnAngry.And the way he was holding PratigyaAngry,it's a good thing Arushi intervened.She's really awesomeClap.She put across such superb points which happen to be true and Krishna couldn't even say a word.I am glad Pratigya told him that now he and everyone else knows that he is not worth herClap

Angad really got me all frustrated.What was there in those photos??ConfusedAnd poor Shyamji.I just feel so sorry for him.He is being tricked and decieved by Angad.But now I guess Shyamji knows that it wasn't Krishna who had kidnapped Pratigya.I hope he tells her.

Now the precap was pretty scary and made me so mad at KrishnaAngry.How can he threaten her at gun point to come back to his house.He really is proving that he is nothing but a coward by using such shameless tactics to get her back.I guess now he'll take Pratigya back and that's how she tells SS tht she won't apologise and Krishna leaves his house along with her like they showed in SBSConfused
lol....the frst part of the eoisode was sooooooooo funny....god....krishna's face was likeConfusedConfusedROFL
bt i also felt sad for his at the end...Cry

i really dnt understand the local people of allahabad....god...raste mein koi clap karna shuru kar de be matlab to khade ho jate hain tamasha dekhe ke liye...lol....ROFL dnt they have any constructive work to do?????? and i love the way how pratigya replied to her husband...ClapClap she was mindblowing.....bt as usual i didnt like aarushi quite a lot...she speaks out of her age and for selfish reasons....Angry  and wooowwwwww i mena.....these CVs cnt make us still relieved and still na.......always they have to make krishna the victim of twists and turns...why??????Angry

well the nice part of all was that the truth is at last out bt if that shyam ji doesnt tell that to pratigya na...i will curse him to the core........AngryAngryAngry
[/QUOTE]
you always feel sad for Krishna regardless of whether he is wrong or notDisapprove.Inn logon ko aur koi kaam nahi hai yaar.Jab bi bhi koi tamasha chal raha hai toh saari kaam chali gayi tel leneAngryWhy don't you like Arushi,for saying the truth?ConfusedShe might speak out of her age but she always does have a valid point you knowWinkand she doesn't have any selfish motto behind what she says.Wishing for her sister's well being isn't selfish.It's not just Krishna who faces the twists and turns,almost everyone goes through it at some point of time in the serialDisapprove.I also hope that Shyamji tells everyone the truthSmile
at red------no..not at all..evn prats say the truth bt i like her...then why wud i hate aarushi for that? coz......i have valid reasons for disliking aarushi....Smile
at black------he he heLOLLOL kya kare...baccha hain mera.....Wink just joking... well i know that he is wrong in his ways bt his heart is good and the feelings there are also true....Embarrassed thats why at the end of the day i always feel sad for him....Smile

Edited by kaasshh - 09 June 2010 at 7:28am

AqUaMaRiN

Goldie

AqUaMaRiN

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 7:36am | IP Logged

Yeah, I agree! All the actors portraying the Thakurs are great when it comes to acting and Pooja has improved a lot...  I think, except for Pooja, all the other actors who portray the Saxenas overdo their actings!!!Confused  

Anyways, have to sign out now! Will discuss with everyone after watching the episode!!!Big smile  Take care and ByEEEHug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top