Pratigya
Pratigya

India-Forums

The Saxena sisters were just mind blowing!! (Page 4)

AqUaMaRiN Goldie
AqUaMaRiN
AqUaMaRiN

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Hi Shruthi!!! How r u???  Exactly... The truth HURTS Krishna and him being HURT,  Hurts his lubbers!!!LOLLOLLOL  But, Me loves to watch Krishna SUFFER!!! Somehow, makes me feel like Pratigya dint go through all those sufferings for NOTHING!!!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pricey28

shruthiR IF-Rockerz
shruthiR
shruthiR

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by -JONAKI-

Can anyone love Pratigya more than Krishna?He was about to shoot her today.Wow what a solid proof of love.Why did he stop.He should have killed her and then made a Tajmahal as an icon of his love.

n Aarushi should definitely keep quiet when he is doing such gr8 brave deeds Angry
Yeah!regardless of the fact tht Arushi is Pratigya's sister,she should just watch her sister suffer due to Krishna and stay quiet and not try and defend her.Wow!! I guess that would make her the best sister in the worldAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pricey28AqUaMaRiN_dkmystery_

nisha2010 IF-Sizzlerz
nisha2010
nisha2010

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 6:36am | IP Logged
however much i love bindass attitude of krishna..................still the truth is he is wrong...................and he has no excuses for that.................. for all silly and stupid things he spoke of his wife he deserved one tight slap..................... Angry   how dare he speak such bad things to his wife.... whom he claims to love..... well done prats and arushi.................... this guy has to learn to stop somewhere................. ek baar zid ke ghode pe sawaar ho jaata hai to tabdak tabdak................ LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pricey28AqUaMaRiN

shruthiR IF-Rockerz
shruthiR
shruthiR

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by limits

Hi Shruthi!!! How r u???  Exactly... The truth HURTS Krishna and him being HURT,  Hurts his lubbers!!!LOLLOLLOL  But, Me loves to watch Krishna SUFFER!!! Somehow, makes me feel like Pratigya dint go through all those sufferings for NOTHING!!!Wink
Hi Limitswa Ji,
I am still illDeadHow r u?

Yeah,even I just love to see Krishna suffering and being hurt like this and I also hope tht he suffers moreLOL(I ain't a saddistEmbarrassed)I hope Pratigya makes him realize his mistakes soon and hopefully she'll teach him an even more harder lessonApprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AqUaMaRiN

kasturika_kashu IF-Rockerz
kasturika_kashu
kasturika_kashu

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nisha2010

however much i love bindass attitude of krishna..................still the truth is he is wrong...................and he has no excuses for that.................. for all silly and stupid things he spoke of his wife he deserved one tight slap..................... Angry   how dare he speak such bad things to his wife.... whom he claims to love..... well done prats and arushi.................... this guy has to learn to stop somewhere................. ek baar zid ke ghode pe sawaar ho jaata hai to tabdak tabdak................ LOL
krishu ka dialogue usipar thop diya...jio beta....ROFL no wonder he was absolutely wrong yesterday.....and i liked pratigya...bt kya kare yaar...hazar koshish karke bhi aarushi mujhe kuch baaz nhi aati....AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryLOL
nisha2010 IF-Sizzlerz
nisha2010
nisha2010

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaasshh

however much i love bindass attitude of krishna..................still the truth is he is wrong...................and he has no excuses for that.................. for all silly and stupid things he spoke of his wife he deserved one tight slap..................... Angry   how dare he speak such bad things to his wife.... whom he claims to love..... well done prats and arushi.................... this guy has to learn to stop somewhere................. <font size="4">ek baar zid ke ghode pe sawaar ho jaata hai to tabdak tabdak................ </font>LOL

<div></div><font size="4" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">krishu ka dialogue usipar thop diya...jio beta....ROFLno wonder he was absolutely wrong yesterday.....and i liked pratigya...bt kya kare yaar...hazar koshish karke bhi aarushi mujhe kuch baaz nhi aati....LOL</font>

hai toh wo apne baap ka beta LOL and on top of that thakur................... no toh woh sun hi nahi sakta.............. and he is a brat.......... never took no for an ans.............ab jab jabbarsherni milli hai to uske pasina nikal raha hai ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pricey28AqUaMaRiNshruthiR

shruthiR IF-Rockerz
shruthiR
shruthiR

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pricey28

Originally posted by shruthiR

I just loved Arushi and Pratigya today.They showed Krishna his place and made him realize about his khokli mardaangiClapSeriously man,I was just cheering for themParty.Krishna seriously has made creating tamashas in public about his family and personal issues his hobbyAngry.Again he insulted her in front of everyone.This guy is never gonna learnAngry.And the way he was holding PratigyaAngry,it's a good thing Arushi intervened.She's really awesomeClap.She put across such superb points which happen to be true and Krishna couldn't even say a word.I am glad Pratigya told him that now he and everyone else knows that he is not worth herClap

Angad really got me all frustrated.What was there in those photos??ConfusedAnd poor Shyamji.I just feel so sorry for him.He is being tricked and decieved by Angad.But now I guess Shyamji knows that it wasn't Krishna who had kidnapped Pratigya.I hope he tells her.

Now the precap was pretty scary and made me so mad at KrishnaAngry.How can he threaten her at gun point to come back to his house.He really is proving that he is nothing but a coward by using such shameless tactics to get her back.I guess now he'll take Pratigya back and that's how she tells SS tht she won't apologise and Krishna leaves his house along with her like they showed in SBSConfused

heyyy shru. kaisi hein yaar? missed chatting with you. and, yet ANOTHER gem of a post from you. ClapThumbs Up i always enjoy reading your posts.
anyways. yeah yaar, akhir, krishna DID do what i was afraid he might do all this time: FORCE PRATIGYA TO GO BACK TO THAT HOUSE. sighs...and he even took it a step further, by HOLDING HER AT GUN POINT!!! ShockedShockedAngryAngry seriously, is that all his father, brother, and he has learned to do: just walk around and holding everyone at gun point...??? jab dekho, hamesha gun hold karta rehta hein...Angry its HIGH TIME the saxenas and kesar buy guns of their own to protect themselves from these JUNGLEE people. ughhhh...
Hi Pricey!!
Right now main bahut bimaar hoon yaar.How are you?Thank you so much,I am glad that you enjoy reading my postsSmile.
Yeah!! I am so disappointed and angry with KrishnaAngryAngryThese thakurs are just a bunch of cowards.They can't acheive anything without using forceDead.I don't want Kesar or the Saxenas to use guns otherwise ther would be no difference between them and the thakurs but they should learn some self diffence tactics.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pricey28AqUaMaRiN

AqUaMaRiN Goldie
AqUaMaRiN
AqUaMaRiN

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 6:47am | IP Logged

ClapClapClap U know, EVERYTIME I heard Krishna saying those underlined words, I was always like - the same applies to u, dude!!!  Why r u incapable of noticing ur own ride on a horse instead of watching others not getting off their horses!!!LOLLOLLOL 

Even I love Krishna's attitude - what I dont like about him is his male-ego and MCP thoughts, which BTW I think are the walls between KriYa relationship!!!Ouch

@ Shruthi:  Lolzzz... I read ur reply after posting mine!!!Tongue  Hope u'll feel better soon! Wats up with getting ill?  First Mrithwaa and now u!!! Is it bcoz of the weather???Confused  I've a sore throat as well but me is fine so far!!!  Love reading ur comments, so thanx a lot for keeping up with it even when u r not feeling so well!!!StarStarStarStarStar

Edited by limits - 09 June 2010 at 6:49am

Go to top