Pratigya

The Saxena sisters were just mind blowing!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Ok yeh I just saw the precap! LOL!!!

Erm I hope he turns the gun round on to his own head. ROFL He is a coward.
That wuld be nice to watchLOLbut I guess he'll emotionally blackmail her by saying tht if she doesn't go with him then he'll shoot himself or something like thtDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AqUaMaRiN

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Saxena sisters were just mind blowing!! (Page 2)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiR

Originally posted by tanthya

I just loved Arushi and Pratigya today.They showed Krishna his place and made him realize about his khokli mardaangiClapSeriously man,I was just cheering for themParty.Krishna seriously has made creating tamashas in public about his family and personal issues his hobbyAngry.Again he insulted her in front of everyone.This guy is never gonna learnAngry.And the way he was holding PratigyaAngry,it's a good thing Arushi intervened.She's really awesomeClap.She put across such superb points which happen to be true and Krishna couldn't even say a word.I am glad Pratigya told him that now he and everyone else knows that he is not worth herClap

Angad really got me all frustrated.What was there in those photos??ConfusedAnd poor Shyamji.I just feel so sorry for him.He is being tricked and decieved by Angad.But now I guess Shyamji knows that it wasn't Krishna who had kidnapped Pratigya.I hope he tells her.

Now the precap was pretty scary and made me so mad at KrishnaAngry.How can he threaten her at gun point to come back to his house.He really is proving that he is nothing but a coward by using such shameless tactics to get her back.I guess now he'll take Pratigya back and that's how she tells SS tht she won't apologise and Krishna leaves his house along with her like they showed in SBSConfused

Yes ! as you said ,Pratigya is now living upto her promise ......and I too admired Aarushi  2day ,for once today ,she said some pertinent points .....and also Pratigya seemed to get her courage from Aarushi and gave him back quite adequately ...and Yet I was  admiring Krishna's Behavior too !!

Surprised ,Shocked !! ..then let me explain ..then for a mannerless , ignorant man he showed remarkable restraint when Aarushi was going hammer and tongs at him ...If he wanted ..he could have told her to shut up ,intimidated or abused back ...but he  stood quietly never once retaliating
and as for Pratigya , for a guy  to whom Public tamasha is like drinking Chai ...he  cud have slapped her [again!] or dragged her forcibly to his house [no on ,least of all ,Pratigya could have stopped him ] and yet he releases her  and allows her to go about her business ...

As for Angad ...let us hope Guruji does take some action and not sit meditating  on it !one thing I am sure  ,The relationship betw Kriya is going to deteriorate further ..

I am beginning to wonder at the timing of Angad's arrival and also his confidence  [he was scared of Krishna and now he is not bothered ] ..is he aligned with Amma ..,is this all Amma's plot ..after all we never got to know her scheme  ..does his confidence stem from the fact that he now has SS Protection ???Shocked
@red:I think he couldn't do any of the above because he was just too stunned since whatever they were telling him was the truth and it must have been pretty hard hitting for him to come to terms with it.Hence,I guess he just let her go since he was pretty shaken up by the whole incident.
And abt Angad and Amma being hand in hand,I really doubt that since they don't even know each other properly but then again,anything is possible in these daily soapsConfused

he was initially stunned but later when Pratigya got going ,he was boiling mad...and susceptible  to violent action ,but he kept  quiet..

Amma and Thakur's  are  aware of angad  ...and it would  be  difficult  in a small town like Allahabad not  to know one another ...esp an established Gunda like SSS  will be keeping an eye over upcoming Gunda's  ..

Love-u-all

karipa

Goldie

karipa

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
but 4m my point of view i really hate both sisters who the hell they r 2 say such stuff abt krishan

The_Other_Woman

IF-Sizzlerz

The_Other_Woman

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Can anyone love Pratigya more than Krishna?He was about to shoot her today.Wow what a solid proof of love.Why did he stop.He should have killed her and then made a Tajmahal as an icon of his love.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meeragAqUaMaRiNshruthiR_dkmystery_

princess.noor

princess.noor

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
i don't like arushi!

gizmo786

Groupbie

gizmo786

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
I know what krishna did was really lame, to yell in the road,infront of everyone, it was really humiliating.  But seriously if he is shouting and pratigya is shouting back...how in earth are there problem ever gonna end? Pratigya needs to explain to krishna in a different way, maybe more loving..i know he doesnt deserve that when pulls a krishna infront of many people, but pratigya should then get a divorce, if she wants her marriage to work, she needs to either talk like komal, or be more gentle. And to be honest i agree arushi should defend her sister, but she is almost always very rude..u never call ur jija for batameez. If she is soo into sanskars. He is elder then her. Doesnt she think whatever she will say will fire back on pratigya?

AqUaMaRiN

Goldie

AqUaMaRiN

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 3:02pm | IP Logged

I just loved Arushi and Pratigya today.They showed Krishna his place and made him realize about his khokli mardaangiClapSeriously man,I was just cheering for themParty.Krishna seriously has made creating tamashas in public about his family and personal issues his hobbyAngry.Again he insulted her in front of everyone.This guy is never gonna learnAngry.And the way he was holding PratigyaAngry,it's a good thing Arushi intervened.She's really awesomeClap.She put across such superb points which happen to be true and Krishna couldn't even say a word.I am glad Pratigya told him that now he and everyone else knows that he is not worth her Clap.  
Angad really got me all frustrated.What was there in those photos??ConfusedAnd poor Shyamji.I just feel so sorry for him.He is being tricked and decieved by Angad.But now I guess Shyamji knows that it wasn't Krishna who had kidnapped Pratigya.I hope he tells her.   Now the precap was pretty scary and made me so mad at KrishnaAngry.How can he threaten her at gun point to come back to his house.He really is proving that he is nothing but a coward by using such shameless tactics to get her back.I guess now he'll take Pratigya back and that's how she tells SS tht she won't apologise and Krishna leaves his house along with her like they showed in SBSConfused

Hey Shruthi! How r u doing???
Totally agree with EVERYTHING u've written!!!StarStarStar
Pratigya and Aarushi ROCKED in today's episode!!!  I loved the two of them!!! U know, just like Komal, I'm liking Aarushi more and more, esp. her sarcasms towards the Thakurs!!! I totally loved Pratigya for saying, 'Now everyone knows that u r my husband and everyone also know that u dont deserve to be my husband - muahh!' RIGHT ON Krishna's FACE!!!LOLLOLLOL

Yeah, Angad is such a @#$%^&*!!!  Ok, did u or nyone notice those pictures??? I dint see Pratigya in ny of them - one had a picture of a rickshaw and not sure about the other, BUT I think Angad was just bluffing and Prof. Shyam fell for that!!! I dint like the actor who plays Prof.Shyam and his acting today... I felt like the actor was over-actng!!!  Well, he was shocked to know that Angad was the one to kidnap Pratigya, but I am still not sure how much that FACT is gonna assist Krishna to raise his status in front of Pratigya or his in-laws!!!

Lolzzz... Seriously Shruthi, just like Aarushi said to the Saxenas, Me would like to say it to u - just get used to Krishna's unpredictable antics, the sooner the better for our heads and hearts!!!LOL  There goes all those thoughts about Krishna changing or realizing his mistakes, even if it was leetle bit - under the drains!!!Confused

The SBS/B segments were really hopeful!!!  Now, the Thakurs will rightfully realize whose buttons they have pushed to the limits!!! And it will finally dawn into Krishna's thick head that just bcoz he wants, he can not achieve certain things, for e.g. bring Pratigya back home or make Pratigya ask for forgiveness for the sins he has committed!!! And Pratigya might start to soften up seeing how Krishna left the zoo to be with her!!!  Cant wait to watch how the CVs are gonna take this track further!!!Day Dreaming

Yes ! as you said ,Pratigya is now living upto her promise ......and I too admired Aarushi  2day ,for once today ,she said some pertinent points .....and also Pratigya seemed to get her courage from Aarushi and gave him back quite adequately ...and Yet I was  admiring Krishna's Behavior too !!

Surprised ,Shocked !! ..then let me explain ..then for a mannerless , ignorant man he showed remarkable restraint when Aarushi was going hammer and tongs at him ...If he wanted ..he could have told her to shut up ,intimidated or abused back ...but he  stood quietly never once retaliating
and as for Pratigya , for a guy  to whom Public tamasha is like drinking Chai ...he  cud have slapped her [again!] or dragged her forcibly to his house [no on ,least of all ,Pratigya could have stopped him ] and yet he releases her  and allows her to go about her business ...

As for Angad ...let us hope Guruji does take some action and not sit meditating  on it !one thing I am sure  ,The relationship betw Kriya is going to deteriorate further ..
I am beginning to wonder at the timing of Angad's arrival and also his confidence  [he was scared of Krishna and now he is not bothered ] ..is he aligned with Amma ..,is this all Amma's plot ..after all we never got to know her scheme  ..does his confidence stem from the fact that he now has SS Protection ???Shocked

Hello Tanthya!  Honestly speaking, I was tensed when Krishna started walking towards Pratigya and was relieved when he let go of her hand!!! I was dreading HOW Krishna would surprise/shock/disappoint me with his new antic... BUT fortunately, nothing he did was new to Pratigya!!!

No. Krishna could not have intimidated or abused or shut up Aarushi, coz, so far, he has always been caring - in his very own Krishna-ishtyle, towards Aarushi...  Lolzz... I dont think Krishna could've slapped Pratigya either COZ, the guy has learned his lesson and I can bet that he will think more than twice b4 slapping Pratigya ever again! Duh! His one slap has made him stuck in between Pratigya and his parents, and hallucinate about Pratigya - So, me dont think he could've slapped her, again!!! If he did, then, he would've only proved Pratigya 100% right and himself 100% wrong!!!LOL

Hmmm... U know, it was Angad's evil plans that brought KriYa together - agree that it was full of misunderstandings BUT me is hoping again, that Angd's evil plans this time will bring KriYa together as well - minus the misunderstandings!LOL  I know, convenient for my pleasure!!! Keeping fingers crossed!Smile

@red:I think he couldn't do any of the above because he was just too stunned since whatever they were telling him was the truth and it must have been pretty hard hitting for him to come to terms with it.Hence,I guess he just let her go since he was pretty shaken up by the whole incident.   And abt Angad and Amma being hand in hand,I really doubt that since they don't even know each other properly but then again,anything is possible in these daily soapsConfused

Exactly like u said Shruthi!!!  Even I thought that Krishna was just too shocked that instead of feeling guilty, Pratigya and her sister were rounding up on him and showering him with accusations to which he had no replies!!!
Yup! He let her go coz he needed time to come up with other excuses to stay put in his lalalala land and when he did, he went straight to her house and held her at his gun-point - as shown in the pre-cap!  Now, Krishna has not left a single try alone, when it comes to FORCING his wishes on Pratigya!!!Ouch

he was initially stunned but later when Pratigya got going ,he was boiling mad...and susceptible  to violent action ,but he kept  quiet..
Amma and Thakur's  are  aware of angad  ...and it would  be  difficult  in a small town like Allahabad not  to know one another ...esp an established Gunda like SSS  will be keeping an eye over upcoming Gunda's  ..

I think its bcoz we have different POVs and thats why I thought Krishna was actually boiling mad when he saw Pratigya enjoying golgappas with Aarushi and was walking towards her and started his nautanki!!!  But once Pratigya and Aarushi started speaking up, he started going all quiet - it could be bcoz he dint have nything to say back to them or it could be bcoz Pratigya and Aarushi were taking turns to show/tell him about the FACTS, without giving him a chance to continue his nautankis!!!LOL

Hmmm.. I dont think SS would work together with someone who hurt his dear BABA, BUT Amma can go to ny lengths to get rid of Pratigya - be it at the cost of joining hands with someone who tried to hurt her son!!!  So, even if Amma nd Angad are not probably working together right now, there is a chance that they might work together some day!!!Confused

Edited by limits - 08 June 2010 at 7:37pm

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JONAKI-

Can anyone love Pratigya more than Krishna?He was about to shoot her today.Wow what a solid proof of love.Why did he stop.He should have killed her and then made a Tajmahal as an icon of his love.

n Aarushi should definitely keep quiet when he is doing such gr8 brave deeds Angry

AqUaMaRiN

Post Reply New Post

Go to top