Pratigya

The Saxena sisters were just mind blowing!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged
I just loved Arushi and Pratigya today.They showed Krishna his place and made him realize about his khokli mardaangiClapSeriously man,I was just cheering for themParty.Krishna seriously has made creating tamashas in public about his family and personal issues his hobbyAngry.Again he insulted her in front of everyone.This guy is never gonna learnAngry.And the way he was holding PratigyaAngry,it's a good thing Arushi intervened.She's really awesomeClap.She put across such superb points which happen to be true and Krishna couldn't even say a word.I am glad Pratigya told him that now he and everyone else knows that he is not worth herClap

Angad really got me all frustrated.What was there in those photos??ConfusedAnd poor Shyamji.I just feel so sorry for him.He is being tricked and decieved by Angad.But now I guess Shyamji knows that it wasn't Krishna who had kidnapped Pratigya.I hope he tells her.

Now the precap was pretty scary and made me so mad at KrishnaAngry.How can he threaten her at gun point to come back to his house.He really is proving that he is nothing but a coward by using such shameless tactics to get her back.I guess now he'll take Pratigya back and that's how she tells SS tht she won't apologise and Krishna leaves his house along with her like they showed in SBSConfused

Edited by shruthiR - 08 June 2010 at 11:43am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

AAAN***Anu***shalinikanaguInvisiblereaderpricey28CarrotCakeAqUaMaRiN-sunlight-KhaLidaHloveanimeLove-u-alltvrasikaSuchi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Saxena sisters were just mind blowing!!" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-sunlight-

Goldie

-sunlight-

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Aarushi was awesome today! I mean, wow! I loved her when she was saying all those things to Krishna, she totally shut him up lol LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CarrotCakeAqUaMaRiN

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
I know his behaviour was not acceptable at all but I did feel bad for him at the end. LOL! Its all a learning curve for him. He is beginning to realise that being aggressive is not going to get him anywhere.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chhaya007AqUaMaRiN

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sunlight-

Aarushi was awesome today! I mean, wow! I loved her when she was saying all those things to Krishna, she totally shut him up lol LOL
Yeah,she was just too good.I just loved the way she stood up for her sisClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AqUaMaRiN

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

I know his behaviour was not acceptable at all but I did feel bad for him at the end. LOL! Its all a learning curve for him. He is beginning to realise that being aggressive is not going to get him anywhere.
Hmm..........I don't think that he's learnt that being agressive ain't gonna get him anywhere which is very clear and evident from tmm's precap.This guy is just hopelessAngry

AqUaMaRiN

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiR

I just loved Arushi and Pratigya today.They showed Krishna his place and made him realize about his khokli mardaangiClapSeriously man,I was just cheering for themParty.Krishna seriously has made creating tamashas in public about his family and personal issues his hobbyAngry.Again he insulted her in front of everyone.This guy is never gonna learnAngry.And the way he was holding PratigyaAngry,it's a good thing Arushi intervened.She's really awesomeClap.She put across such superb points which happen to be true and Krishna couldn't even say a word.I am glad Pratigya told him that now he and everyone else knows that he is not worth herClap

Angad really got me all frustrated.What was there in those photos??ConfusedAnd poor Shyamji.I just feel so sorry for him.He is being tricked and decieved by Angad.But now I guess Shyamji knows that it wasn't Krishna who had kidnapped Pratigya.I hope he tells her.

Now the precap was pretty scary and made me so mad at KrishnaAngry.How can he threaten her at gun point to come back to his house.He really is proving that he is nothing but a coward by using such shameless tactics to get her back.I guess now he'll take Pratigya back and that's how she tells SS tht she won't apologise and Krishna leaves his house along with her like they showed in SBSConfused

Yes ! as you said ,Pratigya is now living upto her promise ......and I too admired Aarushi  2day ,for once today ,she said some pertinent points .....and also Pratigya seemed to get her courage from Aarushi and gave him back quite adequately ...and Yet I was  admiring Krishna's Behavior too !!

Surprised ,Shocked !! ..then let me explain ..then for a mannerless , ignorant man he showed remarkable restraint when Aarushi was going hammer and tongs at him ...If he wanted ..he could have told her to shut up ,intimidated or abused back ...but he  stood quietly never once retaliating
and as for Pratigya , for a guy  to whom Public tamasha is like drinking Chai ...he  cud have slapped her [again!] or dragged her forcibly to his house [no on ,least of all ,Pratigya could have stopped him ] and yet he releases her  and allows her to go about her business ...

As for Angad ...let us hope Guruji does take some action and not sit meditating  on it !one thing I am sure  ,The relationship betw Kriya is going to deteriorate further ..

I am beginning to wonder at the timing of Angad's arrival and also his confidence  [he was scared of Krishna and now he is not bothered ] ..is he aligned with Amma ..,is this all Amma's plot ..after all we never got to know her scheme  ..does his confidence stem from the fact that he now has SS Protection ???Shocked

chhaya007

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Ok yeh I just saw the precap! LOL!!!

Erm I hope he turns the gun round on to his own head. ROFL He is a coward.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CarrotCakeAqUaMaRiNLove-u-all

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by shruthiR

Yes ! as you said ,Pratigya is now living upto her promise ......and I too admired Aarushi  2day ,for once today ,she said some pertinent points .....and also Pratigya seemed to get her courage from Aarushi and gave him back quite adequately ...and Yet I was  admiring Krishna's Behavior too !!

Surprised ,Shocked !! ..then let me explain ..then for a mannerless , ignorant man he showed remarkable restraint when Aarushi was going hammer and tongs at him ...If he wanted ..he could have told her to shut up ,intimidated or abused back ...but he  stood quietly never once retaliating
and as for Pratigya , for a guy  to whom Public tamasha is like drinking Chai ...he  cud have slapped her [again!] or dragged her forcibly to his house [no on ,least of all ,Pratigya could have stopped him ] and yet he releases her  and allows her to go about her business ...

As for Angad ...let us hope Guruji does take some action and not sit meditating  on it !one thing I am sure  ,The relationship betw Kriya is going to deteriorate further ..

I am beginning to wonder at the timing of Angad's arrival and also his confidence  [he was scared of Krishna and now he is not bothered ] ..is he aligned with Amma ..,is this all Amma's plot ..after all we never got to know her scheme  ..does his confidence stem from the fact that he now has SS Protection ???Shocked
@red:I think he couldn't do any of the above because he was just too stunned since whatever they were telling him was the truth and it must have been pretty hard hitting for him to come to terms with it.Hence,I guess he just let her go since he was pretty shaken up by the whole incident.
And abt Angad and Amma being hand in hand,I really doubt that since they don't even know each other properly but then again,anything is possible in these daily soapsConfused

AqUaMaRiN

Post Reply New Post

Go to top