Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

maybe-just

IF-Sizzlerz

maybe-just

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged

Okay today's episode wasn't that bad! Kinda boring after yesterday's episode but still alright!

Sasha ka tamasha Angry

First of all I'm officially opening a "Sasha HATE Club!" Big smile 
Everyone is invited to join! Wink

WHY? Because she was being Xtra mean to Geet Angry Calling her down market Shocked and some other sterotypical names which these kind of people think about! AngryAngryShe didn't like the way Geet was dressed *I was thinking, what the fish?* Shocked She didn't win her argument with Adi though WinkLOL
 Rude cow!

Adi the stuttering machine LOL

Okay I like Adi, Pinky thinks he's cute and frankly so do I Embarrassed His funny laugh LOLLOL
I loved the way he was arguing with that churail Evil Smile He finally got Geet a chance to work in Khuranas! WinkWink But Adi seems to like Geet...hmmm...*hope what I think doesn't happen* Ermm

Ohmigosh this smiley reminds me of Adi Geek
LOLLOL

Adi's scene with Maan was hilarious, LOL he only stutters when Maan gives him direct contact. He is afraid of Maan LOL 
awww poor guy, but seems like Maan likes him
(in a boss-employer sort of way, what were you thinking? *tut tut* LOL)
Because after Adi finished apologising and forget which way to go LOL Maan smiled. *sigh* That smile was defo dreamy.Day Dreaming

Pinky and her fandas

LOL As you know she got Geet into the Canadian embassy by pulling some of her own tricks, cute funny scene LOL I really like Pinky, she's always like I'm going to lose my job LOL (No u aint hun, defo not now since Geet is in the picture Wink) And obviously she had a packet of crisps which she was munching on LOL

Now guys Maan, Geet and Maneet!

Geet: Balle balle Dancing Geet landed herself with a job at MK's office Embarrassed Maneet fans get ready, you know what comes next! Wink Geet was on fire today, so determined and the way she was answering those interview questions! Star

Maan: DAYUM! Maan was looking dreamy as ever Day Dreaming He even smiled Embarrassed And he was his charming self like always LOL *Sasha needs to stop giving him those lusty eyes Dead* Only we and Geet is allowed to do that! Blushing

So onto Maneet! Ouch

NO they DIDN'T bump into each other, Geet dropped her bag and bent down to pick it up and obviously was hidden from Maan's view who just walked past her! Shocked

Then when Maan was in his cabin, he signed the appointment letter without looking at her name because he put his hand on her name and didn't bother reading it Shocked although I find it amusing since he's going to be in for a shock when he sees who his secretrary is going to be*wink wink* 
"Tum? Tum yahan kya kar rehi ho?" LOL

So Pinky and Geet are walking out of the office, Maan also comes out of his cabin and is walking directly behind Geet. Maan's music plays but WHAT THE HELL? 
I CANT BELIEVE HE DIDN'T NOTICE GEET SINCE SHE WAS WEARING SHOCKING PINK CLOTHES! SHOCKING PINK!!!!! ShockedShocked *that shocking pink has shocked me* LOL

*breathe* Calm again! LOLLOL

Geet turns around but before she can see Maan, Adi comes in her way and stops Maan. Geet and Pinky carry on walking outside.
Neat trick CVs, *not* we've seen it before! Sleepy

Hmm...so Geet when she gets inside the Canadian embassy is walking in the corridor, goray are shown walking the corridors and guess what? A car stops outside and someone steps outside....
I'll you a jhappi if you guess it right!
LOL 
Yep it was MK! Wink
Here's your jhappi if you got it right! Hug

Maan is called at the embassy for some reason Shocked He is shown standing outside and Geet is shown walking inside. So the million dollar question once again: Do Maneet meet in tomorrow's episode?

The precap: Geet is saying to pinky that she's going to live life her way so that no one will be able to call her weak!

Hun, you've been saying that for a couple of episodes now, we wanna see some action! LOLWink

But does that mean that she did meet Maan and he called her weak? Wink
Balle balle, hope they do meet!DancingDay Dreaming And have an argument! LOL

Onto you guys, your comments please! Smile

Edited by maybe-just - 08 June 2010 at 11:42am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanaahcirdpatel486sejusejjenny.*angel94*FairyTale-NaimaNorstar..Naina..DoJinchullbullikate-85rusha4003jyoti06-iPayal-Skyfall..shockalotArwen..lali.Mallika113SofnaThe_May_Rose-Mema-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "No Maneet bumping - Geet's interview in MK's" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chullbulli

IF-Dazzler

chullbulli

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged
 first of all brilliant postClap and u have covered everything about toady's episode so i 'll tall  about tomorrow
i believe that they are going to meet .in the embassy...cos in todays episode geet was saying that she will notConfused take up the job and pinky too suggestedDead that kal subah bol dena ki ujhe kahi aur achcha offer mil gaya hai ..par precap mein yeh dikhaya hai ki geet tayyar hai apni sharton par rahne ke liye i think maan ne kaha hoga ki tum is jagaha par kaise survive karogi tum to ganv ke layak hi ho.and u r a weakling. in a rude maan styleLOLetc..etc..and that triggered geet's ego and made her take up the job.what du say??

Edited by chullbulli - 08 June 2010 at 11:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maybe-justSofna

maybe-just

IF-Sizzlerz

maybe-just

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chullbulli

first of all brilliant postClap and u have covered everything about toady's episode so i 'll tall  about tomorrow
i believe that they are going to meet .in the embassy...cos in todays episode geet was saying that she will notConfused take up the job and pinky too suggestedDead that kal subah bol dena ki ujhe kahi aur achcha offer mil gaya hai ..par precap mein yeh dikhaya hai ki geet tayyar hai apni sharton par rahne ke liye i think maan ne kaha hoga ki tum is jagaha par kaise survive karogi tum to ganv ke layak hi ho..etc..etc..and that triggered geet's ego and made her take up the job.what du say??

LOL Thanks dear. I agree with your every word, I was wondering why the lost Geet in today's episode turned into that determined Geet in tomorrow's episde, I'd love to see Maan give her another lecture LOL
But I still want her to work in Maan's office! I mean afterall how can all us Maneet fans be happy if Geet isn't working in MKs office Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chullbulli

-iPayal-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iPayal-

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Awesome post,

I havent seen ydays or todays epi, but i think im gunna like Adi and Pinky, but Sasha not so much--><
But every office needs a vamp rite?? Koi gal nahi, b/c Maan doesnt even look at her ;)

maybe-just

Innocent02

IF-Dazzler

Innocent02

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Adi's laugh made me laugh !!! LOL
he is such a cute character .... and when he stammers while talking
Embarrassed just like "Ajab prem ki ghazab kahani" ....hex such a sweetheart !

Edited by Innocent02 - 08 June 2010 at 12:13pm

maybe-just

-Mema-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mema-

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Today's episode was really disappointing as maan and geet didn't see each other but i hope that maan does not call geet weak

maybe-just

Maaneet

Maaneet

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

lol u really summed up the whole episode! lol adi seems like a good person, and i lovedd how pinky looked up to him with a dazed look lol!! and u noticed the stuttering always starts with maan contact for poor adi lol! but hopefully some scenes for maaneet tomorrow!

maybe-just

sweet_chilly

IF-Rockerz

sweet_chilly

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
SASHA!!!Angryya i mean even i am from delhi and puh lease ..geet's suit was not at all down market...it's quite common here in delhi...and ooo..how much i'm waiting for maan's priceless expression on seeing geet...mixture of shock..anger and perhaps happiness too..Wink...waise apna MK is not regular in office na..well since geet will be his secreatary he'l start coming office daily..LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mallika113maybe-justSofna

Post Reply New Post

Go to top