No Maneet bumping - Geet's interview in MK's

maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Okay today's episode wasn't that bad! Kinda boring after yesterday's episode but still alright!

Sasha ka tamasha 😑

First of all I'm officially opening a "Sasha HATE Club!" πŸ˜ƒ 
Everyone is invited to join! πŸ˜‰

WHY? Because she was being Xtra mean to Geet 😑 Calling her down market 😲 and some other sterotypical names which these kind of people think about! 😑😑She didn't like the way Geet was dressed *I was thinking, what the fish?* 😲 She didn't win her argument with Adi though πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
 Rude cow!

Adi the stuttering machine πŸ˜†

Okay I like Adi, Pinky thinks he's cute and frankly so do I 😳 His funny laugh πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I loved the way he was arguing with that churail 😈 He finally got Geet a chance to work in Khuranas! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ But Adi seems to like Geet...hmmm...*hope what I think doesn't happen* πŸ€”

Ohmigosh this smiley reminds me of Adi πŸ€“
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Adi's scene with Maan was hilarious, πŸ˜† he only stutters when Maan gives him direct contact. He is afraid of Maan πŸ˜† 
awww poor guy, but seems like Maan likes him
(in a boss-employer sort of way, what were you thinking? *tut tut* πŸ˜†)
Because after Adi finished apologising and forget which way to go πŸ˜† Maan smiled. *sigh* That smile was defo dreamy.😍

Pinky and her fandas

πŸ˜† As you know she got Geet into the Canadian embassy by pulling some of her own tricks, cute funny scene πŸ˜† I really like Pinky, she's always like I'm going to lose my job πŸ˜† (No u aint hun, defo not now since Geet is in the picture πŸ˜‰) And obviously she had a packet of crisps which she was munching on πŸ˜†

Now guys Maan, Geet and Maneet!

Geet: Balle balle  Geet landed herself with a job at MK's office 😳 Maneet fans get ready, you know what comes next! πŸ˜‰ Geet was on fire today, so determined and the way she was answering those interview questions! ⭐️

Maan: DAYUM! Maan was looking dreamy as ever 😍 He even smiled 😳 And he was his charming self like always πŸ˜† *Sasha needs to stop giving him those lusty eyes 🀒* Only we and Geet is allowed to do that! ☺️

So onto Maneet!

NO they DIDN'T bump into each other, Geet dropped her bag and bent down to pick it up and obviously was hidden from Maan's view who just walked past her! 😲

Then when Maan was in his cabin, he signed the appointment letter without looking at her name because he put his hand on her name and didn't bother reading it πŸ˜² although I find it amusing since he's going to be in for a shock when he sees who his secretrary is going to be*wink wink* 
"Tum? Tum yahan kya kar rehi ho?" πŸ˜†

So Pinky and Geet are walking out of the office, Maan also comes out of his cabin and is walking directly behind Geet. Maan's music plays but WHAT THE HELL? 
I CANT BELIEVE HE DIDN'T NOTICE GEET SINCE SHE WAS WEARING SHOCKING PINK CLOTHES! SHOCKING PINK!!!!! 😲😲 *that shocking pink has shocked me* πŸ˜†

*breathe* Calm again! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Geet turns around but before she can see Maan, Adi comes in her way and stops Maan. Geet and Pinky carry on walking outside.
Neat trick CVs, *not* we've seen it before! πŸ₯±

Hmm...so Geet when she gets inside the Canadian embassy is walking in the corridor, goray are shown walking the corridors and guess what? A car stops outside and someone steps outside....
I'll you a jhappi if you guess it right!
πŸ˜† 
Yep it was MK! πŸ˜‰
Here's your jhappi if you got it right! πŸ€—

Maan is called at the embassy for some reason 😲 He is shown standing outside and Geet is shown walking inside. So the million dollar question once again: Do Maneet meet in tomorrow's episode?

The precap: Geet is saying to pinky that she's going to live life her way so that no one will be able to call her weak!

Hun, you've been saying that for a couple of episodes now, we wanna see some action! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

But does that mean that she did meet Maan and he called her weak? πŸ˜‰
Balle balle, hope they do meet!😍 And have an argument! πŸ˜†

Onto you guys, your comments please! 😊
Edited by maybe-just - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
 first of all brilliant postπŸ‘ and u have covered everything about toady's episode so i 'll tall  about tomorrow
i believe that they are going to meet .in the embassy...cos in todays episode geet was saying that she will notπŸ˜• take up the job and pinky too suggested🀒 that kal subah bol dena ki ujhe kahi aur achcha offer mil gaya hai ..par precap mein yeh dikhaya hai ki geet tayyar hai apni sharton par rahne ke liye i think maan ne kaha hoga ki tum is jagaha par kaise survive karogi tum to ganv ke layak hi ho.and u r a weakling. in a rude maan styleπŸ˜†etc..etc..and that triggered geet's ego and made her take up the job.what du say??
Edited by chullbulli - 13 years ago
maybe-just thumbnail

Originally posted by: chullbulli

first of all brilliant postπŸ‘ and u have covered everything about toady's episode so i 'll tall  about tomorrow
i believe that they are going to meet .in the embassy...cos in todays episode geet was saying that she will notπŸ˜• take up the job and pinky too suggested🀒 that kal subah bol dena ki ujhe kahi aur achcha offer mil gaya hai ..par precap mein yeh dikhaya hai ki geet tayyar hai apni sharton par rahne ke liye i think maan ne kaha hoga ki tum is jagaha par kaise survive karogi tum to ganv ke layak hi ho..etc..etc..and that triggered geet's ego and made her take up the job.what du say??

πŸ˜† Thanks dear. I agree with your every word, I was wondering why the lost Geet in today's episode turned into that determined Geet in tomorrow's episde, I'd love to see Maan give her another lecture πŸ˜†
But I still want her to work in Maan's office! I mean afterall how can all us Maneet fans be happy if Geet isn't working in MKs office πŸ˜‰
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post,

I havent seen ydays or todays epi, but i think im gunna like Adi and Pinky, but Sasha not so much--><
But every office needs a vamp rite?? Koi gal nahi, b/c Maan doesnt even look at her ;)
Innocent02 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Adi's laugh made me laugh !!! πŸ˜†
he is such a cute character .... and when he stammers while talking
😳 just like "Ajab prem ki ghazab kahani" ....hex such a sweetheart !
Edited by Innocent02 - 13 years ago
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Today's episode was really disappointing as maan and geet didn't see each other but i hope that maan does not call geet weak

Maaneet thumbnail

lol u really summed up the whole episode! lol adi seems like a good person, and i lovedd how pinky looked up to him with a dazed look lol!! and u noticed the stuttering always starts with maan contact for poor adi lol! but hopefully some scenes for maaneet tomorrow!

sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
SASHA!!!😑ya i mean even i am from delhi and puh lease ..geet's suit was not at all down market...it's quite common here in delhi...and ooo..how much i'm waiting for maan's priceless expression on seeing geet...mixture of shock..anger and perhaps happiness too..πŸ˜‰...waise apna MK is not regular in office na..well since geet will be his secreatary he'l start coming office daily..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
maybe-just thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_chilly

SASHA!!!😑ya i mean even i am from delhi and puh lease ..geet's suit was not at all down market...it's quite common here in delhi...and ooo..how much i'm waiting for maan's priceless expression on seeing geet...mixture of shock..anger and perhaps happiness too..πŸ˜‰...waise apna MK is not regular in office na..well since geet will be his secreatary he'l start coming office daily..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thats what I thought since Sasha mentioned it, I was like Sasha madam just you wait, wait till Geet comes to the job, you'll be seeing "MK Sir" all the time! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
starchase thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
brilliant post faz!! u summed it all up:) Sasha is annoyin already!!! hope we get to see lots of maneet soon :)