pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Promo main mami sanchi se khate hai ka kucch galat nahi hona chaheye.Per sanchi ladka se milte hai aur woh ladka gay type hota hai woh sanchi ka haath bohat zoor se pakar lita hai.Sanchi wahan se bahag jate hai.Woh hotel ka garden main kare roo rahe hote hai wahan shravan aa jata hai woh isse tissue dita hai aur iss se kucch khata hai (Mere tv ka volume low tha iss liye samijh nahi aaya).Inhe aisa khare hoye ladka ke mother (Witch) dhekh la te hai.

Plzzz someone post the link of the promo.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vallanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hmm..I thought so, when that prospective saas took sachi for so many tests.
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx for sharing!

That guy is gay types......lolz.....what will that evil woman do now......after coming to know about this......her poor "damad"....jo bhi banega.....uska bhi fertility test karwayegi kya yeh and usko bhi strip karne ko bolegi ??.....🤣
halifax004 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
YAY YAY now the crazy lady is going to think that there is something between Shravan and Sanchi and the marriage is not going to take place!
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
can someone please post the advert in english
bluedreamz953 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-halifax004

YAY YAY now the crazy lady is going to think that there is something between Shravan and Sanchi and the marriage is not going to take place!

i hope so
mehvish0786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-khwaishfan

can someone please post the advert in english

i also saw the promo today and basically what happened was that sanchi is about to meet the guy and her maami says that you have to act properly and stuff. She goes to meet the guy and he turns out to be a guy but acts like a girl shes freaked out seeing the guy he grips her hand and water spills on his lap so she runs out of there to the garden and starts crying by chance Shravan meets her there and say's the world isnt bad and gives her the tissue and whilst this is happening the guys mom is watching from the window.
Edited by mehvish0786 - 13 years ago
lastmin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx for posting!!! URGHHHHH !!! Haven't seen this but maybe that idiot aunty should get a gender test done on her own son first!!!!!
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
i saw it. the boy was so champu and looked a lot older than sanchi and shravan and sanchi scene was cute
famina thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
can someone please post the link