Thendral

*Thendral June 2010 Update Archives* (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Friday's episode dated- 25.06.2010

The episode starts with Joseph explaining Anandh that Thamizh has not cheated him.Joseph says if the arrangement for Thulasi&Anandh's marriage has not happened Thulasi and Thamizh would have not come closer.He explains that Thamizh wanted to go away from Thulasi after getting her college seat, but Anandh brought them together again by bringing her to the park.He continues Thamizh did not say anything but Thulasi expressed her love for Thamizh.All what i said is true....don't look like that at me...believe me.Anandh says...i am not angry with Thamizh, i am angry with myself, because i behaved so cheap.He begins to praise Thamizh. I know all of our friends including you (Joseph) like Thamizh a lot. He deserves to be loved by everyone for his good character.When it comes to friendship Thamizh is the best example.I made Thamizh sad...for that i don' t like me.He says sorry for whatever happened and asks forgiveness. He says he is afraid that his friends could begin to ignore him.He continues...let us be good friends like in former times...and accept me as your friend again...love is not important for me..friendship is more important.Joseph assures that they still see him as a their old friend Anandh. Anandh asks what is the next step of Thamizh after Thulasi expressed her love. Joseph says.. i pity Thamizh..he is in  critical situation as he is engaged.Anandh says no way....Thamizh& Thulasi have to marry...everything will be fine.Joseph says Thamizh is not able to forget Thulasi and that he still loves her.He continues that Thamizh is worried that you Anandh could mistake him.But Anandh interrupts Joseph and assures i would do all the help to bring Thulasi&Thamizh together. Joseph is very happy hearing this from Anandh and he leaves. Anandh now gives some evil look and says noone is ready to support me and i will show them who i am.

At the shopping mall...Lavanya and Charu are looking for some clothes.Charu buys for everyone in TA's house dresses. Lavanya seems to admire Charu's character. They leave the mall.

At Charus's house Gayathri (Charu's mother) is very upset about the burnt album. She is not happy with TA's behaviour at the engagement and today. Charu's father says that he arranged this marriage for Charu's happiness and not for hers. Charu's uncle suggests a josiyar who would say if everything would be fine with this marriage proposal. There enter Charu and Nitheesh. They try to hide this album issue from Charu.Her father says see how happy she is.

Thilaka brings Thulasi home. Padma and Mohan are shocked to see them there with Thulasi. Muthumanickam arrives there too. Thilaka praises Thulasi for her good character and says that Thulasi saved her brother.MM, Patti and Pavithra are happy.Padma and Mohan areAngry.

Thodarum......

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

yoshiniAnnaJayElystiavicneshwarysushavvikuttyponnuRenita571~*Thamizhan*~OLGNESshubbapuviniQuelle-BelleVani19CarynsrimaeljayMP_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Thendral June 2010 Update Archives* (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

srima

IF-Veteran Member

srima

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Archive copy

MONDAY 28.6.2010

Tilaka hands out conduct certificate to Tulasi... how  hard it is to find a girl like her in present days...how she  wished she  had borne a girl like her in her  womb. Assures to give full financial support for Tulasi's education. While others beam hearing this ellum kollum vedikking on Padma & Mohan's face. Seeing this Tilaka advises Padma to change her attitude towards their Kulavilakku Tulasi & leaves. MM approaches Mohan & asks about his plans regarding education. Arrogant Mohan leaves the house saying that he has Godfather to help him in his studies & MM need not bother his head on that issue.

An Astrologer's home.  Charu's family along with TA's mom tensely looking at the josiyar's face. He does some calculations with his hand , look at their faces now & then giving them jitters in their stomach & finally opens his  mouth...PeNN jathakam is super-duper one, planets are favourably placed , sikkal is in boy's horro[r]scope...whatever he does or says will go against him...remedy for this is a pariharam to be done by the couple.  Unanimous decision taken to do  the pariharam the next day ,Newmoon day , nirainja naaL for pariharam. The sabai disperses.

Deepa's house....as usual FM radio in full blast...blame katcheri going on...Deepa' irresponsible character is the main raga...Indra goes on & on &on about all deepa's friends joining college , she still wasting her time singing Tulasi bhajan , not bothered about her future. Varadarajan arrive with all smile... has good news for the family. At last succeeded in convincing the new brake inspector, got the papers duly signed , finalized the sale deed with the setji, & arranged an engineering seat for Deepa thru management quota. Soon Deepa Varadarajan B E is going to decorate their house' main door. Sweet news solli ellorukkum sweet kudukkarar..

TA house. TA returns home with a haggard look. Mom is curious to know the reason for his dull looks.TA says wants to discuss some important matter with her, struggles to get the right words to explain , conversation goes on for sometimes like illama , lollama , vandhuma , then suddenly picks up courage & blurts out " I want o marry Tulasi , am not able to forget her." Charu & her dad entering their house at that juncture were privy to this conversation ,furious as they are shout at them calling names & storm out of the house angrily. TA's mom shuts herself inside her room with lavanya banging & screaming while a petrified  TA looks on .Idhu TA's karpanaya alladhu nijama enbadai poruthirundu paarkavum .

THODARUM

Edited by srima - 28 June 2010 at 1:14pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaRenita571sushavviTheivaRishi87~*Thamizhan*~shubbabrinny_gQuelle-BelleShemmoMP_Radha

srima

IF-Veteran Member

srima

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanayoshinisasy0211ryasoTheivasushavviZEESXYRenita571Rishi87~*Thamizhan*~OLGNESshubbapuvinibrinny_gCarynQuelle-BelleVani19Sue NaireljayMP_Radha

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Updates for Wednesday

Thulasi asks her dad MM to react calmly towards Mohan. She says he has not wasted the money but had only put in the bank. He gets irritated on hearing about the money matter and stroms into his house by shouting 'Mohan'...... There our MM's only chella magan comes with harsh words towards his dad.......enna enna venum en kathara........Angry
MM gets wild even more and gives one tight slap........Padma runs to protect her chella magan. How dare you hit him.....aa oo....shouting......Ouch

tells him to stop beating her sweet son and asks him to tell the reason for his anger and warns he should not touch him before letting out the reason........
he says i m totally disappointed with you...yday you told me i m no more your father and today i have found out you have only stolen the money........what do you think of yourself???
 Ouch
Padma pretending innocent and asks Mohan what is the matter and what ur dad is telling.....Mohan silent......Padma proceeds.....how do u know he has taken the money....
MM replies that a phone had come from the bank and they have informed he has deposited the money in their bank....
Padma innum adangala.....jumps......who told u....when phone came.....MM says thulasi attended the call and they have informed about this...........Padma now aims at thulasi......says kudi keduka vanthavale......how dare u lie like this....u are wantedly putting blame on my son.....no one must have  called....you are cooking up the matter......if you are true tell the bank name.......thulasi blinksShocked....looks at pavi doesnt know what to tell........
Here she goes........trying to slap her...MM saves thulasi and pushes Padma away.padma again abuses thulasi.......MM says dont get scared tell which bank...
Now it Pavithra's turn.......just stop it.....i was the one who attended the call....and it is NSM bank.......thulasi stopped me from telling as padma would abuse me too........(dialogues by pavithra towards her mom super - tho nikkuthe(pointing padma) ithu ennayum karichu kotti thitidum nu thaan akka told i shall inform appa nu - padma face a parkanumeClapClapClapClap)
Padma and Mohan shocked..........
Now pati comes for her turn and tells i had a doubt when they were secretly chatting at times.......

Now MM warns both of then......even when we were thrown out both of you did not open up......how much vengeance you must have had.......now i m going out with thulasi when i come back i must have the money back otherwise i will send both of you to hindi class i mean police station.........
 ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
Both are shocked.....

Thulasi and dad purchaing dresses for her and nice moments between them.......MM spends lavishly for thulasi and excited about her........thulasi too feels so happy on this......Deepa's dad watches all these and praises MM for accepting thulasi and also informs that Deepa would be joining same college as Thulasi......Thulasi is all excited.......Big smileBig smileBig smile

Here comes our hero part......
Charu in blue pattu sari chatting with TA's mom and lavanya and " side la sight adikaranga" namma hero va...........
namma hero antha pakkam kooda parkala....en antha edathula kooda illama thalli engayo orama nikkarar........busy discovering new things in his mobile......not even looking at that side..........

now time comes........ponnu paiyana kootitu vaanga ...make them sit together......
lavanya makes charu sit......while puvi snatches phone and asks him to come and sit as charu is already there...he says elders are doing why me....puvi says no both have to sit together so better come..........

confused hero looking at charu and walking towards the place still looking at her more confused without knowing what to do...
Charu is all excited and blushing at him.......Hero pavam enna panna poraro........

(Aishu sonna mathiri faint pannidalam, ivaalavu idea kudukarom......TA unaku puriyalaya -  en da ippadi paduthara.......pavam thulasi....)
(Since wednesday post is not reserved i thought i shall do the updates, if i had done anyone of your work please excuse me.....i just thought of helping you in doing the update....
This is the first time i m writing an update Smile so please bear)

Edited by subbali - 01 July 2010 at 12:00am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanajunkabcElystiaTheivaJanuZEESXYsushavviRishi87~*Thamizhan*~brinny_gCarynSue NairVani19Quelle-Belleeljaysrima

Post Reply New Post

Go to top