Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

debibanerjee

Groupbie

debibanerjee

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 12:59am | IP Logged

GET OUT SACHIN.Angry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Possible exits of Sachin (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 1:02am | IP Logged

hw as per if rules u can not make statement like i hate....

plz apana gusaa alag tarikese expressed kare nahi to aapaka a/c ban ho sakata hein

jeet.

Goldie

jeet.

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 1:02am | IP Logged
plz stop this....GET OUT N GET OUT.....he is also an actor n trying his best in CID...though his designation is not d correct 1!!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 1:12am | IP Logged

Now, I am sure  some of you will not agree with me, but somehow I have started feeling Sachin is ok. I mean he is not in the league of Daya or Abhijeet or Vivek or Freddie, but the character is not as bad as Daksh. He is nice to Daya and Abhijeet and treats them with respect. Ok, I agree the creatives made a BIG BIG mistake making Freddie call him 'sir', and even I don't like that.

Yesterday I was watching the first part of Abhijeet in Coma once again with a cool head. The first time we were all in tension and didn't concentrate on the others. even I found fault with Sachin. If Abhijeet could see the guy on Sachin's goggles and shoot, why didn't Sachin himself see the guy, he could see him straight, couldn't he?

But then, I saw the shooting scene and heard Sachin's scream where he just said 'Sir'!!! That shout was very very genuine and full of respect for Abhijeet. Freddie also screamed, but it was not that realistic. That one shout sort of removed my negativity towards this character. I am out of any Sachin-bashing threads from now. I have no problems with his existence. It is for the creatives to shape up his character properly....make him call Freddie 'sir' or at least make Freddie call him by his name. I'll be ok with it.

Edited by visrom - 05 July 2010 at 1:17am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CRICK3Tgal27sakshyaDemonStarsuhani.cipamisa

DivAniTanni

IF-Stunnerz

DivAniTanni

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 1:22am | IP Logged
  I think, the CID special Bureau should call Sachin back. And he would like to join CSB and bid farewell to CID. That can be a proper and an honorable exit for him.

teju_g

IF-Dazzler

teju_g

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 1:30am | IP Logged
no i dont hate sachin a nice cop but i hate sachin because tasha and vivek call him sir and she comes in between of daya abhijeet     

Post Reply New Post

Go to top