Frequent Posters

fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Bye SRK. Chill and c u later.😊
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

I find it better to leave before my head boils...and I get angry...so to make it clear to myself I am not to come back on a thread...I say goodbye!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† u need to make things clear to urself as well by posting here ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes im afraid im a rather hot headed person
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shyams

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† u need to make things clear to urself as well by posting here ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Ur sense of humour is really amazing shyams. πŸ˜†
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I find it better to leave before my head boils...and I get angry...so to make it clear to myself I am not to come back on a thread...I say goodbye!

is this goodbye is applicable on all the threads ???😳............
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shonuu

is this goodbye is applicable on all the threads ???😳............

only those where the conversation is regarding tapu...me against tapu haters...if its abt vancha i like it😳
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

its a well known line and many people believe it...i said I dont because it means u can do anything in love and I dont belive it. shonuuji u consistently get the wrong idea about my support of tapu! never have I supported her wrong deeds! the brideswap? i didnt support that even though I love veeya and I certainly didnt approve of the way she used sid but there u are...im sure i wont even feel that bad if tapu gets a taste of her own medicine so long as nothing happens to my veeya!😊

wah! wah! wat an excuse 4 tapwater dat everything is fair in luv & war.on da 1 hand u r saying u don't support her evil deeds & on da oder hand u try 2 defend her evil deeds by putting all blames on either her parents or bechari naani.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜²πŸ˜‘ i m saying naani as bechari bcoz in evilness shes really a bechari in front of tapwater.🀒🀒 
  and 1thing theres also a saying dat those who say dta everthing is fair in luv & war r generally weak in ckt & also from inside & not brave as they fear dat they r not dat much qualified 2 get da things fairly.
vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I dont need any convincing...I take my own decisions based on my own judgements...being younger I can relate to her situation hence to me she is not entirely responsible for her situation.

most of us take our decisions by our judgement ...
and more than younger ..its older/experienced  people who have more correct sense of judgement
if tappu is not entirely responsible ...but she is partly responsible right
she cant keep blaming others ...in this way all criminals have to be pardoned as they are not entirely responsible for their actions πŸ˜†
vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shonuu

oh ok,,then for tapu its ok if she tastes her own medicine,,,,means get whatever you like,,by hook or by crook........so sid should also follow these lines...and  do the worst to her....

in this serial all characters get a taste of their own medicine except tappu
lets see whether sid is successful or he will be again a bakra for tappu ...and tappu uses her sugar coated words for her advantage
Originally posted by: vijaya_ls

in this serial all characters get a taste of their own medicine except tappu
lets see whether sid is successful or he will be again a bakra for tappu ...and tappu uses her sugar coated words for her advantage

Hmmm yar hope he gives her a tight slap on her face and expose her in front of Veer