{1} ||~Kanjali Love Paradise~|| [IO] - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by usmrasul

Faiza apu,
how could I not come

@Rosh: the picture you gave of Kapil at his introduction is so cooooooooooooool, so awesomeeeeeeeeee, hot and stylish...wow wow where did you get it dear????????

Sumi, found it in picture gallery!😳

@ all : Thanks for coming πŸ€—
@Junadi: good to see you here

@ Rosh: thnx yaarπŸ€—
Am having hard time finding this thread in chat club every-time.....

anyways, enough thanking, now what should we chat about???? πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
about Kanjali of course but exactly what?????

@Junadi: good to see you here

@ Rosh: thnx yaarπŸ€—
Am having hard time finding this thread in chat club every-time.....

anyways, enough thanking, now what should we chat about???? πŸ€”
about Kanjali of course but exactly what?????

For your sake, we'll make sure, its in the first page-  What say?πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Roshni.

For your sake, we'll make sure, its in the first page-  What say?πŸ˜†

That would be really good Rosh, easy to find, easy to post...great IdeaπŸ˜†
But as so far no new things are coming about Kanjali I guess to make sure its on first page, all of us have to keep posting "Kapil rockss" kinda words...wont that be spamming?πŸ˜•
I saw many other fans of other celebrity do that in their thread

so, Kanjali rocks....err....now that Kanjali has enough free time, what do you girls think they are possibly doing?πŸ˜‰ a date perhaps😳
Isnt that too much to think about? I was thinking If they have some new shows in hand! Or atending some auditions!

Its become so soona soona without them!
Originally posted by Roshni.

Isnt that too much to think about? I was thinking If they have some new shows in hand! I dont think so...i mean not so soon...they just got out of RKAb na? new offers will take time

Or atending some auditions! Perhaps. Anjali is likely to pass soon as serials are always woman oriented but i dont think it will be easy for Kapil in auditions ...after all Yudistir like characters are not born everyday and he will hardly match with usual college lover boy typesπŸ˜• I hope to be proved wrong though😳
😳
Its become so soona soona without them! I know i  know, tastes bitter...🀒

do you think Kanjali are hurt too??????????

Well, I think Kanajli might have gt to know in the end! We don;t hear any comments from them!

PS: Sumi, Did you try to put some Avi? Its not showing!!
No, i didnt put any evi...actually cant make up my mind about which one to use.....can you suggest a good long one????

well, I guess they are hurt...and am not sure whether its Kanjali who left or the production house moved them away as Kapil said "we dont think we will do older roles" can also mean that creatives just moved them away and Kapil doesn't think they will call him to do older roles.........

same happened in case of HD, they just fired the leads for the sake of change........................and guess what dumbo mid-noon audience does see the show and TRP is better for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello All!! Missing u ppl a lot,dears!!

sumi, if I can intervene, y don't u try the 24th nov. waala avi made by Jenn?? They weer awesome!!
Purva, for some reason the avi links gets reset in my account so Rosh is giving me the one she choose..............will try your suggestion some other time surely....
was missing you too..
we had a whole forum for Kanjali and now just one thread****sigh*****

no problem this will rock too...but need more people to join in