Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Part 2

I don't know when I will get time to come back to my home; I sighed. I spent my every special moment in this house since my childhood and now I am leaving it just for my dream. It was really not like that I have never been out of my home, but I knew I will return in 3-4 days. But this time, it's going to be long. 1 week, 1 month or probably 1 year! A year, no wayyyyy….. I will visit Jammu every week. It's not possible for me stay away from my friends, from my relatives.  No matter how much tight schedule is, I will surely come here. I made promise to myself.  I smiled!! But at other end, I feared.

Whether I will be able to adjust in a city like Mumbai? Mumma was telling that day; everyone keeps running in that city for bus, train and for every other thing. I remember the day when I visited to Mumbai for my drama competition. I could not forget that day at any cost; my bus was standing at same place for two hours.  In that time, probably I would have completed my trip in Jammu.  How would I survive there? But, but why I need to worry? It's going to be another home for me. My mumma and papa are coming to Mumbai just for me; leaving whole family out here. God, I am so lucky!  I have such beautiful family and best parents in the world.  I was much in my thoughts, when my mom called me again "Anjali…. Khana khalo"."Aayi mumma", I replied in my kiddish tone and rushed to dining table.

I was playing with my mobile phone not because I was bored but because I was expecting one call. One moment!! Why I am making assumption that they are going to cast me only? Probably they could have called many candidates for look test.  I stood in front of mirror in my room and checked myself from head to toe. Am I not perfect candidate to play prince? I moved my hands through my uncombed hair and settled them down in same fashion as they did for look test. I stretched my hands to check lines appearing on my muscles. I stretched my t-shirt and again checked myself in mirror by moving my head from left to right. "Perfect, Kapil!" I was re-assuring myself.  This was not the first time, I am doing such stupidness.  I did more than this, when I got call for my first serial. I had to play sincere police officer and that time I was also checking myself in mirror in different pose. One thing which is missing right now is comb I hold that time pretending it to be gun. I felt proud on myself remembering all those days I was struggling. Suddenly my mobile rang and I quickly ran to pick up the call. I didn't wish to miss this big opportunity. I picked up the call and silently heard what the reply from other end is.

Everything was so sudden. I am thankful to myself that I checked with Vishal what is about my audition I appeared for. I was quite sure that one day my hard work will give what I am dreaming for. I need just one chance to prove it. This is going to be big project, with big channel. I was thinking over this again and again while waiting for my friends in CCD. I knew I am going to be busy in few days. That's why I called my friend to meet me up. I already had experience of shooting for daily soaps. But unfortunately that experience didn't last for long. Why viewers love to watch drama where leads are sobbing every time? Why can't they accept something different? But who I am to think about this question? I am not planning to change everyone's mind. My job is to deliver as best as I can so people are entertained. What to watch and what to not be individual's choice. "Hey Kapil", I heard my friends voice from behind and turn quickly leaving thoughts running in my mind.

"So Miss Anjali, finally you are in flight!" I said to myself while sitting on my booked chair. But that too only in mind. It's going to be roller coast ride for me. I was travelling all the way from Jammu to Mumbai for my first ever daily soap. "Anjali Abrol, Main lead!" I giggled with that thought. But next moment, I made my face straight. I didn't want my mumma and papa to realize that I am doing all my stupid imagination since I received a call for serial. I cannot forget day where I casually visited audition without any intention. When I received call for offer, I felt like I am queen of the world. I was so happy that day and today even. But, but I am nervous too. Am I right candidate to enter in that glamour world? How would be the people with whom I am going to work? I hope I will not get involved into any trouble. I was thinking looking out from small window of the plane with sad expression. "Anjali, have you tied your seat belt?" my papa asked me question.  I looked at my parents and smile came back to my face. "Why I am bothering so much, my family is going stay with me all time".  I quickly brushed all my thoughts and simply slept on my mom's shoulder assuring myself that I am safe.

Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey all!

I can't believe I've forgetten about this place! I've missed you all so much. How's everyone doing?

Anywho Darsh, just read part one. Interesting how you've tied up bits and pieces of info together and made it one thing. Bravo!

And looks like we're on the last page here so I'll make a new thread and post the link here. Be back in a tick!

New thread:

Enjoy and congrats!
Edited by Jenifer. - 13 years ago