My life is doomed :(

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG.. It's so pathetic.. My life is ruined completely gone.. I cant stop crying

Man.. Why why why.. Hamesha mere hi sath aisa kiu hota hai

Ok k.. lemme make it clear :) :) These are the following things which happened in ma life.. and left me shattered beyond anything😭

1. I just found out that this is the last lifetime I am living.. My 7th one.. And I am shocked to know that .. Now I am just curious to know whom I met in my last 6 janams.. I cant even rememberAnd also gotta know that this is my 7th Janam, but that man's 4th Means I was with someone else in my first 3 janams

:Courtesy :
SR -- "Ab mai mudke jiska chehra dekhungi, wahi mere agle 7 janmo ka sathi hoga😍" - Riddhima

AR -- "Agle 6 janam mei tum meri hogi.. That.. I promise😳" - Armaan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Just now when I was getting out of ma study room, something caught my dupatta on.. and I turned back.. to find out.. It is just the knock of the door And I RANNNNNNNNNN from that place Becoz this aint the first time it happened.. My dupatta had been stuck with this even before also.. Now I have a feeling, that I wont get any groom in this life.. or.. is it gonna be this Door???????????????????

:Courtesy:
Dupatta scenes between Siddhima and AR🥱

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. U know how hot it is in India..🤢And while studying ( which I rarely do😳 ), suddenly I got a hawaa ka jhonka from back and my hairs started blowing And I turned back in the hope of seeing the man whom I am destined to

But NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. It was just my Mom, who switched on the cooler and that officially ripped ma dream to get a man of flesh n blood off

:Courtesy :

SR : Party entry.. And many more.. where their hair starts blowing😳
AR : MANY MANY MANY scenes
😳

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now I see so many mysteries of my life.. Whom I was destined to.. Is it the door or the cooler, who is my Lifepartner.. How many rebirths are pending.. of mine..and that man.. whom I am supposed to have forever bonding... Plus.. the rebirth calculation.. And mysteries..

Thinking Thinking Thinking.. If anyone has the answer, PLEASE lemme know

A shattaaaard Guddi😭

----------------------------

P.S - If u guys still didn't understand, lemme make it clear, this is a fun topic for THOSE who can think abt the stuffs from a practical POV, and take it lightly.. And as for the 7 janams, I am sorry, but my intentions are not wrong😳 I am strong supporter and believer of the customs and everything related to it.. Hope my friends know that😳 And also.. this is for both AR and SR.. so.. like Mona mam says.. feel free to bash🥱

Guddi😳

Edited by prerna4rishav - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
kool topic yaar i just loved it how armaan said to riddhima that
u will be mine for the next 6 birhts that i promise it was for emotional yaar
and great topic
something to cheer people up
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
i too was wondering how do they know this is thier first janam
but in every movie or shows we get same types of dialogue
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well I really seriously don't believe in 7 Janam but if ever there is one I will surly not think twice before running away from show name Dil Mil Gaye.

why are we even think abt something that may not be when right now, this janam is all that really matter and in this janam it's Sid Modi who get to have his Riddhima

anything else of Riddhima in the next janam is second hand

-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Firstly i dnt believe in the 7 janums for obvious reasons lol i believe that people only live once so to me it doesnt really matter what armaan said to ridz coz its the present that counts and her present and future is sid.
sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
no gauri she wont be second hand coz she will be born again soooo i dont think soooo mate
   Dont bhorry the lub aaapphhh ur liph bhill bhe shoon bhith u. Mera Asshirbhaad tere saath hai bachi jaa jile apni zindagi

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
OMG guys dont start fighting here hun 🤣 She will be with both.. One Sid.. One Armaan.. Becoz she was the one who said that in case of Siddhima.. ☺️ I doubt she will go against her own words 🤣 And same with Armaan 😃

And cutiepie 🤣 Thanks hun.. The last line reminded me of something ☺️
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

OMG guys dont start fighting here hun 🤣 She will be with both.. One Sid.. One Armaan.. Becoz she was the one who said that in case of Siddhima.. ☺️ I doubt she will go against her own words 🤣 And same with Armaan 😃

And cutiepie 🤣 Thanks hun.. The last line reminded me of something ☺️

Really😛

Tujhe dekha to yeh jana sanam
pyaar hota hai deewana sanam
ab yahan se kaha jaye hum
teri bahon mein mar jaye hum

[chinta na kar jald hi kisike saath tum ye duet gaogi]

Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤣 🤣 Guddi! U crack me up man!🤣 🤣
This post brightened up my morning!
Umm..i dunno if i believe in 7 Janams or not..i believe in reincarnation..but yhh! 🤔
Dupatta getting stuck in door and the cooler..thats soo adorable really!😳

And im sorry but i have no answer for u! i don't think we'll ever know..unless we're like Pheobe from Friends who remembers all her past lifes!🤣

But yesh..awesomeee post hun!🤣 🤣