CID

Best FRND

Poll

Which CID officer Frndshp U like Most?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
KiyaSparsh789 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Which Frndshp jodi U like Most? CAST UR VOTE N REPLY WHY U LIKE IT MOST? ITS MY FIRST POLL. SO PLZZ REPLY.😊 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ₯± πŸ˜† 😳 πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KiyaSparsh789 thumbnail
Cause they R with Each other every time N They always share there joys N sorrows with each other. They help each other in every difficult situations.
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Please don't allow multiple votes. This way there is no use of poll.

and as far as poll is concerned there is actually no match to option No.1
jatt48 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
salam,,,abhi-daya # one choice
koe shakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
both are best friends,,in every situation,,,both are best CID officers
in real life CID officers aesse hii hota han for the time being unki working abilities increase hotti han
they are bestπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
HITAN thumbnail
I HAVE VOTED FOR ABHI-DAYA JODHI
   AS THEY ARE BEST FRIENDS FROM 12 YEARS
 I AM ALSO NEW TO IF SO WE CAN ALSO BE GOOD FRIENDS LIKE THEMπŸ˜ƒ
KiyaSparsh789 thumbnail
Thanks 4 ur advice Sunny1414. I'll do that in my another poll. N THANKSSSSSSSSSSSS A LOTTTTTTTT :-)
cid-cop thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
abhi-daya's character has been potrayed very well. My vote goes to them.We have seen it from day 1, how they turned from strangers to colleagues and then to friends. We have seen scenes when they suspect each other, scenes when they share their private matters with each other, scenes where they support each other at difficult times, etc.
Freddy-vivek also share a very sweet relationship. Vivek teasing freddy and freddy trying to guide vivek - their friendship is also something we all like to watch.
I liked the relationship shared by acp with the old salunkhe. I love to watch the bhindi scene and the pottery scene. But somehow, after salunkhe returned in his new avatar, that relationship seems to have dissappeared. Now we only see them shouting and quarelling(though there were some sweet scenes like the scene when salunkhe gives the good news to acp in talking parrot and the forensic scene in the episode when the team goes for a picnic)
I dont think kaveri lavanya shared a bond. There are very little episodes in which both of them are seen together. They were more of colleagues than friends
i cant comment on tejali and jasmine as i havent watched sb cases.
teju_g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
No dout the best friends are daya-abhi
viva2010 thumbnail
no doubt..my vote goes to abhi-daya
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
  It's an open secret na? The result is out before the poll had taken placeπŸ˜†!!

No doubt (Daya-Abhi) Abhiya is the best friend relation.