Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

ArTilicious ArTi CC #19: love is forever:D (Page 8)

parisbynight IF-Dazzler
parisbynight
parisbynight

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 7:02am | IP Logged
ok so here is what is in store so far..

next chapter - nups finally come bck to cafe and mayur feels a little awkard seeing each other. he knws he kissd her ,but to his surprise she desnt avoid him or antg,she just try to act  normal, he gets confused and as what happend last night..not really telling her tht he does remeber..she tell him evrtg excludiing the kiss. he ask again if he did antg else she says no u jst dozzed off..mayank is maha confused then!later when they go hme..he bluntly ask or rather tell her tht 'i did kiss u didnt i?' wat nups answer then is for u to wait and read

ok after wards ,like a day or two later ,i was thinking of bringing i clash in btw mayur.where mayu wuld get annoyed with her over smtg (related to boys,i dnt knw yet lol) and she will get angry too and accused him of smtg tht will hurt him.she regrets immediatly  but mayank is too hurt n tell her to buzz off(lol)
they dnt speak during the whole week,as mayank leave hme early in morning and comes back very late on purpose to avoid nup.
azfter 5 days of not talking at all,there is a time when both r in kitchen,not saying a word,doing difft things.nups who is cutting veggies sudenly cut her finger badly and myu rush to her n suck the blood away frm finger.nups gets overpowered by emotions and hug him :first official hug!!!and a pasioante one.mayu also let his ego aside n hug her with love;nups cry n say sry for accusing him..he says sry for bothering her with stupid thng.they make up

then nups is caled to uk by her father and she has to go for few days.mayank who cant go because of work is missing her badly n keeps on calling her evry 5 min.when weekend start he make his way to uk too and surrpise nups.of course when he is there too.nups has to stay in her inlaws houw.meaning mayur gets to share bed again,for a week end. mayu ask her out for a date n she agrees..they kiss this time both in sense .
 but confession happen when they r back to australia..

parisbynight IF-Dazzler
parisbynight
parisbynight

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 7:04am | IP Logged
so shinz,is it to much dragging..i mean there r many point i ommited here..i still have to fit tara story into all this..!

but since i havent written anytg yet..do tell me what id a no no and what scene i shld defntly have..?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shinzPureBliss

shinz IF-Rockerz
shinz
shinz

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 7:06am | IP Logged
woah....can i say i absolutely, simply loved it paris!!!

although abt that guy and girl thing...i love that idea...they need space to realize the importance of being together...!

until now they are together because they have to be....they are forced to be...now they need to realize that they need to be together because they want to be!!

i hop im making sense...damn cant wait for the last part esp..t.hem sharing the same bed and stuff would be hilariously cute!
PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 7:06am | IP Logged
@Shinz- I hate you.

@Paris- umm?Ermm I guess whatever u've written is something related to ur FF na LOL First I thought I'd try following it, since I've heard so much about it...but I could never hehe LOL chalo fine I'll read it from the beginning Big smile

parisbynightshinz

shinz IF-Rockerz
shinz
shinz

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 7:08am | IP Logged
ok abt the tara thing....frankly i dont see how a little girl will play a role in making them realize the love that they already have for each other...she was good in making them cross the line from friendship to something special

as of now i feel that its for themselves to find out the love that they harbor for each other...they must knoe it themselves...without any external force......although there is a very good chance that u can show tara's grandparents getting some sorta disease or something due to which they might not be able to raise her up....and thats when MN step in cause after confession nd everything nupur will still be apprehensive of her infertility...but mayank being mayank he would have another option..thats tara!!!

Edited by shinz - 08 June 2010 at 7:09am

parisbynightPureBliss

shinz IF-Rockerz
shinz
shinz

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 7:09am | IP Logged
i hate you too dont worry LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PureBliss

PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 7:11am | IP Logged
shinz and her essays ROFL she tries her best to make "sense" ROFL

well I guess I'll have to read the FF to understand what u both are writing. As for now I can't make out the head or tail of it LOL
safeplacetoland IF-Stunnerz
safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 7:11am | IP Logged
done...posting

Go to top