ArTilicious ArTi CC #19: love is forever:D - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
ok abt the tara thing....frankly i dont see how a little girl will play a role in making them realize the love that they already have for each other...she was good in making them cross the line from friendship to something special

as of now i feel that its for themselves to find out the love that they harbor for each other...they must knoe it themselves...without any external force......although there is a very good chance that u can show tara's grandparents getting some sorta disease or something due to which they might not be able to raise her up....and thats when MN step in cause after confession nd everything nupur will still be apprehensive of her infertility...but mayank being mayank he would have another option..thats tara!!!
Edited by shinz - 13 years ago
i hate you too dont worry LOL

shinz and her essays 🤣 she tries her best to make "sense" 🤣

well I guess I'll have to read the FF to understand what u both are writing. As for now I can't make out the head or tail of it 😆
I guess u are the only one here who loves ur essays 🤣 no probz girl, carry on!

Btw I hate u more 😡 katti! u ain't still "liking" me.
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1311506&TPN=29&#30922945

Here's the link...I will go to bathroom and come...till then read 😆
Originally posted by shinz

ok abt the tara thing....frankly i dont see how a little girl will play a role in making them realize the love that they already have for each other...she was good in making them cross the line from friendship to something special

as of now i feel that its for themselves to find out the love that they harbor for each other...they must knoe it themselves...without any external force......although there is a very good chance that u can show tara's grandparents getting some sorta disease or something due to which they might not be able to raise her up....and thats when MN step in cause after confession nd everything nupur will still be apprehensive of her infertility...but mayank being mayank he would have another option..thats tara!!!

no tara was never here as a catalyst for their confession..btu i guess every one has guessed that she will be adopted by mayur eventually..and u guess absotly right ,her grnadparents will be facing problem to raise her!! wow!!good at guessing hein?!!

but what do u mean by making them aprt for some time.?shd i do this after fight? while the fight?
but u are doing it paris...making them apart in the sense ...creating that distance when u dont make them talk for a week after the fight

okay i have something more in mind...in the week when they arent talking..let nupur face some work related problems and then she isnt even able to talk to mayank abt them...so finally when they make up...she actually loses herself in his arms forgetting all her worries and stuff

are u getting it?
oh and im very very good at guessing and ur very very good at writing!
chalo i gtg...will talk later abt it paris
cya guys...tk care!!
I've edited my comment Nidz :)

Bye dafod.

Will reply in a minute avu :)
Lemme keep one last book into my bag 😆