ArTilicious ArTi CC #19: love is forever:D - Page 102

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
I know some too. You see, there always are some exceptions! Supposingly, ME . . I'm a woman-in-the-making who highly dislikes women! 🤣
Beet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG! And I am too much of a  feminist. 🤣
Originally posted by: Dee.Mayur_Arti

OMG! And I am too much of a feminist. 🤣

I'm a feminist too, actually! 🤣 I'm a female, after all. Proud to be one! 😎 Just that . . I dislike *auratien* . . bin matlab ka shor sharaba . .bak bak karna . . talking irrelevant things . . bitching and wasting time... 🤢 "Meri saas ne ye kardiya! "Meri bahu toh kuch karti hi nahi!" 🤣
Beet thumbnail
That I agree on, I seriously dislike the whole Saas-bahu crap coz women have so much more potential than that.
I agree!

But a majority of women are like this, can't help it. Isliye I would never want to be part of the Auntie gang, ever! 🤣

I'm not one of Ms. Pinks too, the dumb girly girls I mean! 😆 I'm a FEMALE who's quite a tomboy and one thing both woman and girls don't know . . brains! I HAVE IT!! 😆
Chal, ab I'd go to bed. Aa gayi neend! 🤣

Night! TC!

xxx
Beet thumbnail

I agree, women should really take control more, not act dumb in times of crisis, I don't mind being the girly-girl types but not at the cost of losing my senses and sanity and being a complete idiot.

Now Nupur she is an ideal girl.

Beet thumbnail
Okay, Bye.🤗
Good Night and TC.
XOXOXOXO
Originally posted by: Dee.Mayur_Arti

I agree, women should really take control more, not act dumb in times of crisis, I don't mind being the girly-girl types but not at the cost of losing my senses and sanity and beinga complete idiot.

Now Nupur she is an ideal girl.

Being girly is not at all problem as long as you are sane. 😆 Once, it turns into insanity . . it's all bad. 🤣

Ideal girl? Well, umm.. maybe! 😃

Night!

XOX
shinz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey nidz🤗
i just checked out yday's SBS....OMG rati is looking so hot man!