Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

Laalis peformance today

singhkir89 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
outstanding! πŸ‘ , i actually believed she was in labor, not too over dramatic. Have you ever seen women who are portrayed as pregnant scream there head off in shows?" AHHHHHHH! (leg kicking)"..

Ratan seemed like she had been watching those birth stories cause she wasnt psychotic one bit. I understand while giving birth some women scream..but they way she was breathing and how she was portraying pain made me go WOW! cuz ive seen on reality TV pregnant women trying to breath through the pain, and thats what she exactly did!

BTW! SHEKHARS EXPRESSION TODAY WHEN SHE GRABBED AND TOLD HIM THE BABYS COMING was priceless
SHEKHAR" 😳 ...😲 OH 🀬 !"

I just want to congratulate her on her acting today! πŸ‘Edited by singhkir89 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
ya i agree to that ..she is just superb and outstanding in what ever she she doesπŸ˜›πŸ‘πŸ‘....she is a brillient accress.....she lives her character on screen.....that is what convince audince to believe in what she does on screen....i mean some times we feel her pain what she wan't to potray on screen....that is real impact of great actor..hatt of to her!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Debo_Afghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree with you. She was amazing in this episode.
aesa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lali aamezing acting

tarif ke liye alfaj nahi hai

i love you lali

lali and shekhar love you two

new twist ka bohat besabri se intezar haiEdited by aesa - 13 years ago