Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

bhaskar21

Groupbie

bhaskar21

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
So... To all CID fans out there (I have been one since 1998).
Get ready, CID is going to have a 5 episode long series airing from June 18 to July 2.
The locations include Queens, Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn and Long Island in New York.

So... Get ready people. Sony has increased CID's budget so lets get ready for some original stories.

CID i believe was at its peak at 2001 - 02.
Lets hope, with an increased budget, CID can get its old charm back.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abhijeet-rockzzjeet.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ready for the 5 episode long CID in NY?" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Whats this? Not heard anything about it. Can you elaborate and from where did you get this information? I wonder what is CID Mumbai going to do in NY.

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabha.

Whats this? Not heard anything about it. Can you elaborate and from where did you get this information? I wonder what is CID Mumbai going to do in NY.
Whatever it is....even if it is a false rumour, I love the idea. LOL

But why on earth do they want to blow up money on all these foreign locations? They can use the same money to buy some decent clothes for Daya and Abhijeet.

I just fail to understand - one pair of trousers and 2 shirts will cost less than 2K. No need to go for branded ones. Can they not spend this much at least once in a month!!!

Edited by visrom - 07 June 2010 at 9:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ayushi-

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

But why on earth do they want to blow up money on all these foreign locations? They can use the same money to buy some decent clothes for Daya and Abhijeet.

I just fail to understand - one pair of trousers and 2 shirts will cost less than 2K. No need to go for branded ones. Can they not spend this much at least once in a month!!!

Exactly I don't understand why all the money can't be put to good use, better outfits, better sets, money should be used there.

However I don't beleive that standards of CID lowered due to lack of Funds, Nope. It has gone down due to lack of Fire, Passion and Focus. The priorities of the creative team went all wrong.

Edited by prabha. - 07 June 2010 at 10:38pm

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
me too cant believe this. do you think its necessary for the show? i dont think so. it may kill the charm of the story

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

If you ask me Its totally unnecessary and even more with this Battalion Brigade.

jeet.

Goldie

jeet.

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
i think atleast abhi shud b gin=ven a new coat ,,only those 2 ld coats he has!!
n no news of cid goin 2 NY!!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeet23

i think atleast abhi shud b gin=ven a new coat ,,only those 2 ld coats he has!!
n no news of cid goin 2 NY!!
Arey yaar...previously at least he was getting the combinations right. These days he is wearing the brown coat over a black shirt Dead and the cream coat over the orange shirt. Dead.

At least someone please ask him to get the combinations right!!!

Edited by visrom - 07 June 2010 at 11:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahabhootni

Post Reply New Post

Go to top