Advice Corner

right age to get married...

bebe19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys please help me out im 20 years old and my parents are thinking about getting me married.
i saw the guy they were tlking about and hes really nice n stuff but i still im to young to be even thinkin abut gettin married.....

wht should i do

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bebe19 thumbnail
please need some advice guyyss
beautifuldreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Well, i think 20 kinda is young (my Opinion)
so explain to yur parents that can we get engaged then after like half ayear or 4 months get ya married???

It actually depends, many people think that 20 is an OK age to get  married while some think it is too young. You and your parents, there is generation gap, your parents might have got married very young, thats why they think that 20 is okay to get married, but for you it might be  too young because that is how the generation now is.

The only thing that you can do about it is, IF you think you are too young for it and that you are not ready then you have to talk to your parents, tell them about the generation, how it is nowadays that you are simply not ready for it.

It is not worth it to get into a long time relationship ir you are not ready for it. But honestly for me, i think 20 is too young to get married, there is soo much more in life, but as i said depends on thinking.
bebe19 thumbnail
thanks guys really helps..
GoldenPanda. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well the most important thing here is if YOU are ready or not. I, myself, personally think that 20 is too young, for this generation at least. If you feel that you're not ready and that it's too soon then I think you should sit down and have a talk to your parents about it.
dream thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well i think 20 is too early fr getting married...i myself is going to turn 20 aftr some mnths & im still a kid...hehe...i guess u should thnk ovr it if u r ready fr marriage or not..fr me minimum 23-24 yrs is ok..as i thnk i can thnk abt m,arriage fr myself aftr 24:P
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I think it's too early. From my opinion, the right age would be around 26-28. Try talking to your parents if you're not ready, i'm sure they'll agree because they want you to be happy right?

Love,
~Jot~
-Pinky- thumbnail
ya i agree with everyone..thats way too early!!
.Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think the right age to get married is when you're really ready. If you're 18 and postive that you're ready to get married and take on a gazillion responsiblities then good for you! If  you're 40 and then think you're finally ready. Yes i do think 18-23 is way too young but it should be your choice, it should depend if you're okay with taking on a bunch on responsiblities. After 23 most people are mature enough and are very much sure they know what they're doing is right.

Roshni